Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

7 hours ago, kai02 said:

Was inside the second last cubical on the second floor toilet just now, both guys next to my cubicle left and right peep at me. The guy next to my left side of the cubicle signaled me using his hand, being the horny boy I am I quickly took of my pants and kneel down so that his hand can stroke my dick, it was a very intense understall action. He stroke my dick roughly to the point I moaned loudly,as he stroke my dick I moved my hips intensely to make my self feel more aroused . At one point of time I want to rest for a while so I tried to pulled my self away but he squeezed on my dick, somehow I loved it. He then stroked my dick until I came. It felt good. This was my first time doing some understall action. I love it.

About what time it happened? Dropped by USSC but seemed empty at about 8pm

10 hours ago, kai02 said:

Was inside the second last cubical on the second floor toilet just now, both guys next to my cubicle left and right peep at me. The guy next to my left side of the cubicle signaled me using his hand, being the horny boy I am I quickly took of my pants and kneel down so that his hand can stroke my dick, it was a very intense understall action. He stroke my dick roughly to the point I moaned loudly,as he stroke my dick I moved my hips intensely to make my self feel more aroused . At one point of time I want to rest for a while so I tried to pulled my self away but he squeezed on my dick, somehow I loved it. He then stroked my dick until I came. It felt good. This was my first time doing some understall action. I love it.

I luv it too baby....such a turn on recount. Wish I saw how you shot your juicy load. ..lol

Was at the 2nd floor toilet, 1st cubicle. I was really horny then and that cubicle is the biggest i think.

i began to stroke myself and close my eyes to relax. Somehow i can feel there is a shadow from below.

I didn't bother and continue until i cum big time.

Clean up and left. There were 3 guys in the toilet at washing bay and urinal. Dunno which one was watching.

But who cares.