Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

18 minutes ago, alternarist said:

What will u do if u see someone but can't tell if he's one of us or not? I had this problem the other time ahha

Total Dilemma. To pursue or not to pursue. That is the question.

You know some guys radiate these conspicuous "G" vibes but somehow will act cool, give you that fleeting look just enough to make you wonder?

It's like DARN !!

8 hours ago, kelly6 said:

Went down today and saw the level 2 toilet 4 cubicles at the back padlocked. End of the game?

that will never be end of the game..

many year ago the tenant blast with sin ming newspaper to shame the gay loitering and immediately their shop zero customer - zero shop owner until the mgt have to re develop into small unit...until few year when those restaurant start to shift in - the crowd alive. So those old existing tenant learn their lesson in a very hard way including the mgt especially. Those day the security guard were so aggressive that bring baton and stick to attach the gay at the staircase instead of remand warning. They take matter into their own hand - especially one particular guard - he was axed and was threat by someone on the black society.

so nowaday, they just padlock it that all...there still plenty from other floor. The 2nd floor is just a meeting point and proceed to other for action, sometime too lazy and tiring to move around that why just action on the spot. Finish and wash up instead of tissue paper on the staircase like SS clementi. 

even those prostitute dare not to disturb the gay just for your information.

those uncle or some uncle who got background or backup from friends that why certain area are well protected unlike nowaday our public crusing place is limited.

The new xyz generation rely heavy on social medial apk which is time waster to me only bcz not effective at all due to fake profile.

can you imagine my young sucker 2in1 sucking and texting at the same time - my quality OF ENJOYMENT is offset reduce to quickies WITH POOR PERFORMANCE. 

fucking doggy while he checking his msg - mobile almost drop into the shit bowl.

On 19/02/2018 at 4:21 PM, alternarist said:

I think the best is just to go before 7pm ? I may go there n exhibit next one to two days

Let us know. Go & support u