Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

got a neat trim just now at L3 barber ($9 only!) Then went to eat. After eating I went to the toilet at the same level to wash my hands but there was one Indian guy washing himself by the sink (seemed like he hadn't bathed for sometime) then I went down to L2 but heard steps and saw the white haired hunting uncle. So to avoid him I took the chance to skip L2 toilet as the cleaner was there and took the lift to L4. Someone sat inside the cubicle nearest the door with door not locked but I didn't bother and just changed my clothes there and washed my deek a little by the urinal section. Someone stood to watch abit but didn't join in (unlike that white haired uncle who obviously was checking me out the previous time I was there).. 

1 hour ago, firefight said:

got a neat trim just now at L3 barber ($9 only!) Then went to eat. After eating I went to the toilet at the same level to wash my hands but there was one Indian guy washing himself by the sink (seemed like he hadn't bathed for sometime) then I went down to L2 but heard steps and saw the white haired hunting uncle. So to avoid him I took the chance to skip L2 toilet as the cleaner was there and took the lift to L4. Someone sat inside the cubicle nearest the door with door not locked but I didn't bother and just changed my clothes there and washed my deek a little by the urinal section. Someone stood to watch abit but didn't join in (unlike that white haired uncle who obviously was checking me out the previous time I was there).. 

beware your quoting about white hair uncle - mostly uncle with white hair, especially the one you mention whom work around there. Dun get spam/blanket party if he knew you are talking about him, i wouldn't want to offend those regular there if i were you. Since i m a regular there, so usually i just smile and move on - in life nobody promise everything is perfect.

just be careful that what my advice - a few gay-hatered will secretly call for security guard or police to entrap those inside the cubicle.

i ever caught ear dropping the prostitute at level 4 who phone call to security guard and police about gay loitering at her shop that obstruct her biz.

5 hours ago, Firday said:

beware your quoting about white hair uncle - mostly uncle with white hair, especially the one you mention whom work around there. Dun get spam/blanket party if he knew you are talking about him, i wouldn't want to offend those regular there if i were you. Since i m a regular there, so usually i just smile and move on - in life nobody promise everything is perfect.

just be careful that what my advice - a few gay-hatered will secretly call for security guard or police to entrap those inside the cubicle.

i ever caught ear dropping the prostitute at level 4 who phone call to security guard and police about gay loitering at her shop that obstruct her biz.

1. He wouldn't know who I am even if he reads this.

2. There must be more to life than cruising...Especially when he works there... Reputation at risk.

Nonetheless thank you for your feedback. I will try to describe with less details..

9 hours ago, firefight said:

Was it the chubby uncle

Edited by Hungtall
On 9/8/2018 at 3:05 PM, firefight said:

I met the white hair uncle before...is he the one in singlet...?