Male HQ

Bear Therapist's - Full Body Massage, Scrub and Facial Treatment - Incall and Outcall

Hi Members, 

My name is Arie. Im 33 years old from Indonesia. Im chubby hairy guy with 171cm height and 112kg weight. 

Im offering traditional massage. Pure massage and professional service. With aroma theraphy oil and traditional products. Product that i use is natural and original product from Indonesia. 

Special for face treatment and face mask i use product by Kiehls and Bodyshop. 

I'm offering the package service :

~ Body Scrub with Lite Massage 30minutes : $50

~ Facial massage, treatment and Mask by Kiehls, Innisfree and Bodyshop products 30minutes : $60

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Full Body Massage 60minutes : $75

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask 75minutes : $85

~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Body Scrub 75minutes : $85

~ Full Package - Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask + Body Scrub 90minutes : $95

I do incall in nice hotel in Jalan Besar Lavender. Clean and fresh towel available and after a session u can take a shower in private bathroom. Feel free to ask anything. And of course i do outcall too with extra charge for my transportation. 

Note : I'm only using aromatherapy oil and natural body scrub and face mask. Very save for sensitive skin. 

I will be in Singapore regularly. Pm me for reservation or add my Line or whatsapp me

Whatsapp, call n sms +6582272570

Line id beartherapist

Thank you :)

Edited by BearTheraphist
Change pricelist and add pictures

• 2 weeks later...

'therapist" and "therapy", without the H. good luck!

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• G_M changed the title to Arie the Hairy Bear Therapist Outcall Traditional Oil Massage

Hi Members, 

Still have availabe slot for tonite and the weekend :) don't hesitate to call, sms or whatsapp me to make an appointment. 

Stay at hotel in Chinatown. Tidy and comfortable room. Quite atmosphere. Attached bathroom with fresh towel. Aromatheraphy oil will release and relax your body and mind, natural ingredient of body scrub and refreshing facjal mask. 

Don't hesitate to contact me on my local number

Call, sms or whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Line id : beartherapist

Hi Members, good day. 

The rest of my stay in Singapore woud be in Geylang. Let me know if you want massage with me. Still have available slots till weekend. 

My room is very comfortable with relaxing music while i massage you, attached bathroom and fresh towel provided, aromatheraphy oil and refreshing body scrub and facial mask waiting for you

For reservation :

Whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Thank you BW :)

Edited by BearTheraphist

Hi Members, 

Will be in Singapore again this weekend. Provide full body oil massage with aromatherapy oil. Massage package available. 

Kindly whatsapp or Line for appointment 

Thank you so much :)

• G_M changed the title to Full Body Massage, Scrub and Facial Mask by Bear Therapist. Incall and Outcall

Hi Members, 

I'm in Singapore right now and ready to have session with you. Stay at nice hotel in Geylang Lor 6. Very quite and privacy place. The other side of Geylang. 

Offering  full body relaxing oil massage with aromatherapy oil to release your stress and refresh your body and mind. Also have body scrub and facial mask. Attached bathroom and shower with aromatherapy body bath after body scrub session. Fresh and clean towel avaiable. Take ur time and relax for a while. 

Please make a reservation first. Im in Singapore for a week. 

Thank you so much :)

Edited by BearTheraphist

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dear Members, 

I will be in Singapore again tomorrow, friday 16th June till Monday 19th June. Will be stay at Lorong 6 Geylang. Very quite and have privacy. I stay at nice and beautiful hotel. With nice bed, towel and attached bathroom

Buzz me for reservation and make an appointment 

Thank you BW 

Edited by BearTheraphist

Good Morning Members, 

Today still have many slots available. Give sometimes on ur weekend for a relaxing hour with me. 

I Stay at nice hotel in other side of Geylang in Lorong 6. Very quite and giving a privacy. Big and comfortable room and attached bathroom so u can bath after having massage and scrub. 

Call me for make an appointment 

Good evening members, 

Im at Singapore now till 18th of august. I stay at Five/6 Splendour Hotel in Lor 6 Geylang. 

I just update my massage package. Feel free to contact me if u wanna make appointment. Will try to fast response any question. 

Thank you BW :)

Edited by BearTheraphist

Good Afternoon, 

Hi good day.... Im in Singapore again now till 7th October. Let me know if you want a massage session with me. I stay at Geylang Lorong 6. Massage package available, u can see at 1st post. Whatsapp, call or Line me for reservation. Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Went last night to have session with this guy. Friendly bearish guy. The massage is quite good. Very relaxing and not too hard, which one i like medium pressure massage. 

The most important is this guy is very friendly and not too rush. The timing is right. The hotel he choose to massage is very good. Not like the other hotel in Geylang. He provide fresh towel to use. Very comfortable atmosphere. Will come again for sure. Need improve but he will learn. 

Very recommended. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Members.. 

Finally i will be in Singapore again this 27th November until 7th December. Looking forward to give massage in Singapore. Don't hesitate to dm or straight whtsapp me for appointment or if u wanna ask something. See you soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good Morning Good People

Today I'm in SG till monday. I have available slots for today. In the comfort of my hotel room or simply do at your place. Providing cleans and fresh towel if u want take a bath after massage. It's your call. Mssge package availble. Dont hesitate to contact me for an appointment. Thank you :)

1520220625247.jpg

Good morning

Today still available slots. Come if u need relax after work. I provide fresh towe after massage u caan shower and refresh again. I also give free eye mask while massaging. So freshness guaranteed! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening good people. 

This weekend i will be in SG from tomorrow thursday to sunday. Will be stay at Jalan Besar near Lavender. Don't hesitate to contact me for appointment. Still free for slots. 

1528130310108.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bear Therapist's - Full Body Massage, Scrub and Facial Treatment - Incall and Outcall
  • 1 month later...