Male HQ

Blued or Snapchat pics captured

Guest NottiMe

Guest NottiMe

Recently I chatted with someone for a few days before we started exchanging pics through Blued's read and delete app.

When we finally met, I discovered his pics were all false pics. We had snacks at McDonald's before we departed quite awkward. I didn't think to continue with him. But the next day he send me a pic of me that I send through Blued's read and delete. He didn't say anything more so I don't know what he meant. I did send him a nude pic before but I wasn't erect. I'm not really worried about that nude pic but together with the chats, they can be quite notti.

So now, I'm worried about those other chats and future chats. Is it really not safe to post nude pics even using Blued or Snapchat? Any experts here can advise?

Guest Guest Again

Good game, sounds like a threat if you ask me.  No matter what the app does in terms of read and delete, a screenshot is easily captured and plenty of screen recording apps around.  Have fun looking at your own nude pics on Tumblr.

Not the same way it used to be. Few years video quality were bad I had videochat with stranger naked and do bad thing. Even if the user managed to record my face people might not recognize me.

Edited by MAH

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.