Male HQ

Straight Guys - Prank / Bet / Dare Experience

Guest oz86

8 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Any ideas what kind of dares you'd like to try 
to make things more eventful?

The same as mentioned above sounds fun, of course not with guys here because it defeats the purpose because we all know the true intentions right? Hahhaa

4 minutes ago, Tricyclo said:

The same as mentioned above sounds fun, of course not with guys here because it defeats the purpose because we all know the true intentions right? Hahhaa

Yea, but those situation can only happen with the right people and the right occasion, place
Which are really rare
Another would be stripping the birthday boy at his birthday party or gifting him a pair of tight thongs or the likes and getting him to change into it in front of everyone 
And staying in that for the rest of the party haha

2 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Yea, but those situation can only happen with the right people and the right occasion, place
Which are really rare
Another would be stripping the birthday boy at his birthday party or gifting him a pair of tight thongs or the likes and getting him to change into it in front of everyone 
And staying in that for the rest of the party haha

Rare which is why it's perfect. It's a moment not to forget and would surely be a good one don't u think? Hahahh. Having a chalet soon. Doubt anything wld happen but hey u'll never know ;)

On 20/03/2017 at 1:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

So fake...

straight guys will never do the above as you say

By right  if that night them are drunk and horny it may happen. 

As I fuck my best buddy who is str8 before when we are still schooling haha 

On 22/03/2017 at 0:31 AM, Guest Guyz said:

Not true.... U din met one tat does not mean they never do! 

I haf similar experience many yrs back like TS. 

8 of us r fr e same sports team(sori dun wan to name e sports) 3 gays n 5 str8(those str8 guys do not noe we 3 r gays). Few guys here came fr 'ABC' family, speak ABC & thinking oso ABC. On a X'mas eve, we 8 were having a gathering party in 1 of e str8 guy hse, a landed property wif pool ard Bt.Timah area & we were having beer party in his place as his parents & other siblings were out of SG. Some of our faces had alrdy turn red after many beers but not drunk juz high. We talk cock, we sing & dance & when everyone seems to be high & crazy. 1 of them suggested playing cards & another 1 voice out saying "no money, we play stripping"(i noe sounds lame but is true). Few str8 guys were fxxking & cursing e one who suggested but in e end they challenge each other "cum lah cum lah who scare who! " Is late & most of us r high & naked when we finally stop e card game. The owner of e hse say let's go for naked swim since we r naked so he went upstairs to his room to get some towels for us & some tat r not totally naked had oso removed their underwear or boxer & we all dip into e pool. We play water wrestling in e pool we even carry each other & throw each other into water. Some body contact & rubbing has made we 3 gays go hard, those str8 guys laugh at us & push us away in water but slowly few of e str8 guys go hard too(yes.. they r str8 but I believe kinky might haf make them hard too). We were cold & hard, we grab our towels & ran back into e hse. We make fun at each other hard cocks, my 2 gay frenz even face each other then pose their hard cock like 2 swords fighting. We went more wild in e hse , e 4 str8 guys saw e str8 owner is oni half hard so they grab him & conquer him on sofa shouting "make him hard quick". I quickly went kneeling in front of him & stroke his cock when 2 guys were holding his legs apart. He keep cursing us & struggling on sofa(he alrdy hard) then my gay fren say "u still struggle I ask him to suck ur cock OK "then all e other guys keep cheering "suck him hard suck him hard" I immediately bent over to blow him. Those str8 guys must be awkward bcos I heard them laughing & 2 were saying "fxxk, u reali ah!" After awhile my str8 owner fren did not struggle anymore but keep saying "fxxk" & he keep moving his hard cock in & out my mouth. They let go of him & both his hands were holding onto my head & keep pushing his hard cock in & out my mouth harder & deeper. The other str8 guys were stroking their hard cocks, some sitting watching & some standing watching. My 2 gays frenz went over to e 2 sitting on sofa, arouse them & suck them too. The atmosphere in e hse suddenly become so quiet, wat I heard was oni sucking sounds & "arh arh"voices fr e str8 guys. I saw hand sanitizing gel under e table, after applying lots onto e str8 owner's cock,  I sit on him & let him ram me raw.  2 str8 guys standing saw & went over kneeling behind e ass of our 2 gay frenz on "dog style" position sucking e 2 on sofa, both apply e gel & ram them fr behind too. Str8 owner shot into my ass & I shot onto his abs & chest while e other str8 guys shot into e 2 gay frenz mouths & e other 2 outside their buttocks.  All were damn high & tire after tat, end up lying on sofa & floor carpet sleeping till next morning. 9am+ I woke up & wake all up, some woke up with a morning wood walking to toilet. We haf to share toilets for shower, me & 1 gay fren share e kitchen toilet & the others went upstairs sharing e 2 toilets. As me & my gay fren still having morning hard in toilet ,we both hug together & kiss under e shower, stroking each other hard cock till we release ourselves. 

5 str8 frenz were all married wif kids today & they still dunno we 3 r gays. We 8 still meet up for coffee & of cos still joke abt tis craziest ting we did in life. I oso jokingly reminds my str8 owner fren tat he still left something wif me, his sperm in my body & he will laugh & fxxk me not to let his wife hear tat...LOL

Nice encounter. 

8 hours ago, Tricyclo said:

Rare which is why it's perfect. It's a moment not to forget and would surely be a good one don't u think? Hahahh. Having a chalet soon. Doubt anything wld happen but hey u'll never know ;)

Hope you get some experiences to share 
Hopefully there are straight guys around which would makes things more interesting 

Wow!!

Don't know why but the male classmates and friends I grew up with were all very conservative and well-behaved, so we never did such things.

During gatherings, the guys will play football at the nearby field while the other less sporty guys will take turns to play the piano.  

Even my NS camp mates never did the "sabo" that you read about in the "birthday sabo" thread.

Maybe different generation.  :D

2.jpg

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, CKW said:

Wow!!

Don't know why but the male classmates and friends I grew up with were all very conservative and well-behaved, so we never did such things.

During gatherings, the guys will play football at the nearby field while the other less sporty guys will take turns to play the piano.  

Even my NS camp mates never did the "sabo" that you read about in the "birthday sabo" thread.

Wow CKW how old are you?

7 hours ago, CKW said:

Wow!!

ckw u sure ?

u did NS in the 80s???

even in the 90s, my camp mates will do those sabos

but I still cannot imagine that 80s will not do those sabos

however, for sure , for me,even there are less sporty guys around, they are not that rich to learn how to play a piano or keyboard

men tend to like to  play with penises since as a youngboy, I noticed, like pinching, women/gals will pinch your hands or face, but for males, your sacred part is an area they may wanna pinch, be it straight or not.....1 can be ultra well-behaved or come from the affluent but that doesn't mean u will not get the pinch

in fact, most naughtier ones, I observed:  tend to come from mid income level and above eg my cousins

7 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

ckw u sure ?

u did NS in the 80s???

even in the 90s, my camp mates will do those sabos

but I still cannot imagine that 80s will not do those sabos

My secondary school days up till NS were all in the 90s. I think I must have gone to all the wrong schools, and got enlisted in some super 乖 BMT and NS unit  :D

550w_the_covenant_guys_group.jpg

12 minutes ago, CKW said:

My secondary school days up till NS were all in the 90s. I think I must have gone to all the wrong schools, and got enlisted in some super 乖 BMT and NS unit  :D

me - abt the same too

but co-ed sch, stll I cannot imagine

prolly due to I have not got into any of the big-name schools or near-to top schools

mine are notoriously bad

• 3 months later...
On 3/26/2017 at 6:51 AM, cutejack said:

Guys in those days tend to b more decent and naive.not like nowadays

Sad but you're not completely wrong. 

Where are the good guys these days? I guess they're not on this forum?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt to b fair, this is how the game shd go https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/99-32728522

everyone should rotate (in a way, too bad for those pure 1 or pure 0)

but it is a good chance to experiment
(maybe there should be a "skip"card, so that u can forgo a role which u r really uncomfy)

4 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Games like this look fun 
Dares could be a little more challenging though

but i think many dont even dare to strip to such an extent

so turn the game qns into dares, and up the level of difficulty

and the kissing is a no-no to me 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.