Male HQ

I am still single & virgin (compiled)

Guest syah

It depends if your partner is a top or btm.

I'm a btm, so basically my very first top was a Chinese guy with a 5.5 inch tool, and not very thick(slightly thinner than average). Sad to say, but when he enter, I don't feel anything at all LOL. I just pretended that it hurts by moaning so that I won't hurt his ego. 

5 minutes ago, ColdIceTea said:

It depends if your partner is a top or btm.

I'm a btm, so basically my very first top was a Chinese guy with a 5.5 inch tool, and not very thick(slightly thinner than average). Sad to say, but when he enter, I don't feel anything at all LOL. I just pretended that it hurts by moaning so that I won't hurt his ego. 

Did u finger your hole too much before your first penetration? :D

Guest who is not virgin anymore
22 hours ago, Guest syah said:

Hi so I'm single just wanna know how does gay sex feels like

Not as hot and sensational as what was projected on movies. It was like "so that's it?!".

Foreplay and kissing feel better.

• 7 months later...
Guest Ben82

I have turned 35 today but I'm feeling sad. I never ever have seriously relationship. The longest was just 3 days and that was 5 yrs ago. we didnt even had sex. I remain virgin till this day. I'm not sure what  is wrong with me. I think i'll be like this forever.

Wow! So we have a 35yo gay virgin here? Seriously? Lol..cheer up! 35 is no big a deal, wait till you hit the next big O. But honestly age is just a number, trust me, what matter is, if you have mature, accept your shortcomings and hopefully improve on them. Don't put any high expectations on anything or anyone.Just go with the flow and I'm sure you'll survive.

And lastly enjoy your health, freedom and love ones, cause they are the only relationships you'll ever need if you have no bf at the moment.

Edited by rastateofmind
nothing.

happy birthday! old is gold. dudes in their 30s is hot. cheer up!

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

2 hours ago, Guest Ben82 said:

I have turned 35 today but I'm feeling sad. I never ever have seriously relationship. The longest was just 3 days and that was 5 yrs ago. we didnt even had sex. I remain virgin till this day. I'm not sure what  is wrong with me. I think i'll be like this forever.

Dude, being a virgin is not the end of the world. Ur not alone and im 27

So many desperate people making themselves so miserable just because don't have a boyfriend. Go and put effort in loving yourself and be happier. You don't know how much time you have to live. Better die happy than die sad because no boyfriend. Siao. 

By the way, Happy Birthday. May today before midnight you wake up being a happier person.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Gareth96
1 hour ago, rastateofmind said:

Wow! So we have a 35yo gay virgin here? ...wait till you hit the next big O.

That's what he said, hahaha! :B)

Sorry, I was just joking :mellow:

Happy birthday! Have a great, healthy and happy year ahead! :pimp:

congratulation, u can finally buy a hdb flat on the resale market or a 2 room BTO flat :P

If u don't want to be a virgin, just find someone and break your virginality but try to remember who u did it with as most of us couldn't remember, gay relationship is far more complicated and maybe 10 -15% are in a serious relationship, so u r actually with the majority, don't worry be happy ya....

virginity is prized. in the olden days, only virgins were offered to gods or deities during sacrificial ceremonies. widows who remained faithful to their deceased husbands were accorded with Chastity arch.

dont be eager to lose it. wait for the right person to come.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Happy Birthday
6 hours ago, Guest Ben82 said:

Happy birthday Ben =)

Best for a 35 is you can get your own flat.  Then get a bf and stay happily ever after.

latest?cb=20140718020943

7 hours ago, Guest Ben82 said:

There is absolutely no need for a guy to hold his virginity till he get attached.  Just do it, who knows ons can blooms into LTR.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Guest Happy Birthday said:

Happy birthday Ben =)

Best for a 35 is you can get your own flat.  Then get a bf and stay happily ever after.

latest?cb=20140718020943

Maybe this is the right picture instead? :P

574796d366401025e9f038c63dc97e04.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Happy 35th bro....

Be happy healthy and you'll find that life is still worthwhile when you just smile...what great lyrics from MJ favourtie song.

Make sure you are better off when you turn 53 ....Here's to a better future youngman..CHEERS!

Apply for your new 2room BTOs..your neighbours should be in the same boat...all the best.. at least some :D.

35 and you are complaining.

Go get a REAL life.

Moi is 56 in 2 weeks' time and I cannot claim to be a virgin (lost that so many years ago) but sex is definitely better than relationship.  Man come and go and hence it is NO BIG DEAL to be single at your age.  Just be presentable, positive and confident about your age, looks and body.  Who wants to befriend you when everything you sprout out is (in Hokkien) si, chum, xian, bor...死, 惨, 闲,没. 

人生的路还长, 尽情享受吧。。不然, 你要干嘛?

快找个男人。问他“你要干嘛?”

Guest Self centered

Here's what I noticed about the local chinese gay guys:

1) most are not good looking. Its a small population here compared to countries like china and taiwan so the pool is way smaller.

2)good looking/popular gays have extremely high expectations for their partner. Have to have model face, hunk build, good career and education, can cook, straight acting and rich. If you miss out on just one of these requirements you are out of their list.

3) ugly looking ones also have certain expectations although they don't have the looks. They fall into two categories: those without the good bod (lazy, fat, old wrinkled etc) and with the good bod (go to gym everyday for hours, they only show their body pics in social apps and usually will get blocked by others after showing face pic).

4) these expectations will only last till early 30's and if god at still bless them with the good looks they will continue to only look for good looking ones. Those who still to get wrinkled and bald will start to lower their expectations.

The cycle goes on and on, it is pretty vicious.

Guest Self centered
On 3/28/2017 at 2:02 PM, abang said:

35 and you are complaining.

Go get a REAL life.

Moi is 56 in 2 weeks' time and I cannot claim to be a virgin (lost that so many years ago) but sex is definitely better than relationship.  Man come and go and hence it is NO BIG DEAL to be single at your age.  Just be presentable, positive and confident about your age, looks and body.  Who wants to befriend you when everything you sprout out is (in Hokkien) si, chum, xian, bor...死, 惨, 闲,没. 

人生的路还长, 尽情享受吧。。不然, 你要干嘛?

快找个男人。问他“你要干嘛?”

It's the sad lonely yet despo path that many gays in their late years will follow. You are unloved and will never be loved, have to accept one's fate and go with the flow. Seen so many such as yourself on grindr and jackd, old men with sadness and lonliness in their eyes.

Guest Guest

Just change your perspective. As a society (and that includes mainstream heterosexual) we place undue emphasis on sex. Losing one's virginity isn't such a big deal and should not be an end in itself. You should not feel unattractive or have less confidence as a result.

Guest 60yo Virgin and counting
On 27/03/2017 at 8:36 AM, Guest Ben82 said:

Don't worry, you still young. Some gay people live up to 88 and still no bf and a virgin too.

Guest choices
9 hours ago, Guest Self centered said:

It's the sad lonely yet despo path that many gays in their late years will follow. You are unloved and will never be loved, have to accept one's fate and go with the flow. Seen so many such as yourself on grindr and jackd, old men with sadness and lonliness in their eyes.

Is it then better to have married a woman?

On 3/26/2017 at 9:42 PM, GachiMuchi said:

I always believe that if someone is not able to get attached at a certain age, there must be some hidden personality issues or baggage that had stopped them from getting a boyfriend.

The title speaks for itself. "35 and doomed!!". It says alot about you from the get go.
1. pessimistic / negativity

2. exergeration / dramatic

3. smell of desperation

May I suggest that you go try out the online personality test and find out your own personlaity. http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality

You might want to contact Oogachaga counseling support and speak to the counselors. I am sure they can help you more than anyone of us keyboard worriors here in BW.

Good advice. We all have or had personality issues and baggage. It comes with being gay. But we outlive that.

At 35 I was not virgin but confused and inexperienced, and I married shortly thereafter. I have a child and I am now happily divorced.  My gay life started late, but I have made up for any lost time.  If having the choice, I think that it is better to start our sex life late than early.  There are so many things we can achieve in the 20s and early 30s if we are not tied down in a relationship or enslaved to a need of promiscuous sex.

It is natural that the TS is concerned about being virgin at 35. But there is no doom in that. Hopefully his biggest and strongest love is and has been for HIMSELF, and he has taken good care of his person. WE are our best companions, and we should never be lonely.  At an age where most early bloomers start to wilt, he can start to socialize more and be liked by others without feeling an obsession to fall in love with anyone else besides himself.  If he puts the effort he can have 30+ years of being attracted to and having good sex with gays who he would never have looked at twice in his 20s, plus all the young ones he was too shy to engage in his 20s.  

10 hours ago, Guest Self centered said:

LOL!  Even if you are centered you must be very inexperienced.  TS is not OLD at 35. 

Although so many people start to decline at 35 because they have put all their efforts in instant gratification,  this can be the age where early issues are resolved and we can dedicate our efforts into steady improvement that extend into REAL old age.  People today live into the 100s. "Old age" does not need to start until  75 or so,  and our life span can easily go far beyond that.   At 35,  TS has 40 more years before becoming "old", if he lives the right way.

I'm reaching 35 this year

relationship - tried dating guys from app but only meet the first time and no more further meet up :huh:. Most gays just want sex and not long term relationship. Don't they wan love?

Career - now like getting no where. No promotion, salary not much. Worry abt retrenchment 

appearance - more wrinkle, more weight put on but hair getting less density

housing - cannot buy bto because my salary exceeds $6k, have to find resale or condo which are way expensive . 

Friends - less than 3 close friends. 

Everyday feeling no life goal, future is dim. Nothing to look towards to.

54 minutes ago, Guest Lost said:

relationship - tried dating guys from app but only meet the first time and no more further meet up :huh:. Most gays just want sex and not long term relationship. Don't they wan love?

Career - now like getting no where. No promotion, salary not much. Worry abt retrenchment 

housing - cannot buy bto because my salary exceeds $6k, have to find resale or condo which are way expensive . 

Nothing you mention should stop you from setting a goal and pursuing it.

You don't need relationships, promotions, own house, more friends.

Maybe a good goal could be to change your body:  weight lifting, stretching, yoga, running, martial arts,...

It's all a matter of digging for information and becoming an expert in what you could do within your means. 

You don't need to pay big money for gym, trainers, expensive equipment. You can start small at home and build up from there.

And STOP WORRYING. Many people don't reach 35. You can be a different person at 40.  And then, you have still decades ahead to live happily.

As medical treatment improves, life span become s longer. For 35 yo now, one may easily lives to 100 or older then. So ts is not even half way there yet. 

As for purpose for life, u will find out if your karma decrees so.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Self centered
3 hours ago, Guest Lost said:

$6k/month and that is considered low? Pretty sure it's quite sufficient if you save up wisely and don't live the high life.

How about getting yourself involved in hobbies, interest or community work? You will get to know more people that with common topic. Getting into an outdoor sport (dragon boat, basketball, soccer, canoing etc) can lead to a more healthy life style. 

Most straight/bi married men is their late 30's don't care much about their looks and body anymore. Why follow them when we have the advantage to take care of it better.

Guest Self centered
10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  Even if you are centered you must be very inexperienced.  TS is not OLD at 35. 

Although so many people start to decline at 35 because they have put all their efforts in instant gratification,  this can be the age where early issues are resolved and we can dedicate our efforts into steady improvement that extend into REAL old age.  People today live into the 100s. "Old age" does not need to start until  75 or so,  and our life span can easily go far beyond that.   At 35,  TS has 40 more years before becoming "old", if he lives the right way.

Did you see who I quote? Uncle you should get 老花眼镜.

Guest GUEST
6 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And STOP WORRYING. Many people don't reach 35. You can be a different person at 40.  And then, you have still decades ahead to live happily.

Erm, what's the meaning of many people don't reach 35?

I'm also depressed thinking about becoming old. Never had any relationships etc. Nothing feels meaningful in life. And the thought of time running out and wilting away is quite hard to swallow.

I don't mean any disrespect to elders, but sometimes when I look at JackD, there are people who look like my daddy. I'll be really doomed if look for youngsters in a daddy age. Plus no youngster will ever date daddies.

My friend at 30 is starting to bald in the front, very significant he is now growing long mid hair and trying hard to sweep it to the front to cover his otherwise overexposed forehead.

9 hours ago, Guest Self centered said:

Did you see who I quote? Uncle you should get 老花眼镜.

I don't need reading glasses since I wear contacts in "monovision" mode.

Now I see who you answered. This makes your post even more nonsensical.  How do you know if others are "unloved and never be loved" ?

• G_M changed the title to I am still single & virgin (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.