Male HQ

I am still single & virgin (compiled)

Guest syah

Guest Sua Gu Turtle
On 9/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, shenalone said:

Wow how you tahan, I'm so tempted to try already!!! 

What can tahan?   Singapore population is greying.  Soon there will be plenty of virgin in their 70s and 80s.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:14 PM, shenalone said:

Lol!! 15 years boring already haha get some toys bro xD 9.9 sale got buy a not 

I never obsessed about it since my first time. It was just ok yet I keep doing it for 15 years lol. I’m a vanilla and I haven’t bought anything 🙃 what’s your shopping haul?

On 9/11/2021 at 9:42 PM, Guest Curious said:

I never obsessed about it since my first time. It was just ok yet I keep doing it for 15 years lol. I’m a vanilla and I haven’t bought anything 🙃 what’s your shopping haul?

Didn't buy anything from this sale. It's time you start somewhere haha. Once you start you will want to get more haha

Guest Lao Kock Kock

I am 72. Still a fresh innocent virgin.  My hole is super super tight.

I am very afraid of being raped by some younger hunky guys. I doubt I will be strong enough to fend them off and protect my prized cherry.

I also think the fuck ass pain will be worse than Covid 19. So I very scare everyday.

I was gay-virgin until I did it once in my early 20s.   I was girl-virgin until I tried a few times with a girl in my late 20s.  I got married in my mid-30s. 

I don't think I missed much.  The absence of sex partner (I masturbated of course since puberty) left me with more time for practical goals.  And I have made up for any lost time since I got divorced and became single again.

On 9/11/2021 at 9:23 AM, Guest Lao Kock Kock said:

I am very afraid of being raped by some younger hunky guys. I doubt I will be strong enough to fend them off and protect my prized cherry.

I also think the fuck ass pain will be worse than Covid 19. So I very scare everyday.

Is your definition of "virgin" the lack of any sex with another person  (traditional definition),

or the lack of having bottomed during anal sex ?

On 9/11/2021 at 10:23 PM, Guest Lao Kock Kock said:

Wahh you old enough to be my ah gong. You even better tahan longer than the 50+ guy haha. 

On 9/11/2021 at 8:55 PM, shenalone said:

Didn't buy anything from this sale. It's time you start somewhere haha. Once you start you will want to get more haha

do you have a lot of collection? Any more recommendations? Lol.

On 9/11/2021 at 4:31 PM, blueberry_icecream said:

Hi Guys,

I'm just curious to know. Is there anyone who is still virgin?

I'm in my 30s and still a virgin. And I'm curious to know anyone else here who is also virgin like me.

almost 32 still a virgin also

never had sex with men or women before. the most is having a toy up my hole as I am intrigued by prostate massage, and also maybe a finger or two in my hole to probe the spot.

Guest Lao Kock Kock
On 9/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, shenalone said:

Wahh you old enough to be my ah gong. You even better tahan longer than the 50+ guy haha. 

You have a fetish fir wrinkled skin and ass?  Freckles and pigmentation aound my body?  Want to try fucking an ah gong type of virgin?

But i dare not try your cock

On 9/13/2021 at 2:33 PM, Guest Lao Kock Kock said:

You have a fetish fir wrinkled skin and ass?  Freckles and pigmentation aound my body?  Want to try fucking an ah gong type of virgin?

But i dare not try your cock

No need fear my cock not so long won't pain 🤣🤣🤣 

Wrinkly skin hmmm, does it cover your ass? Lol 😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.