Male HQ

Can I sue her?

Guest Roger

Guest Roger

This morning going to office, i was walking down the road then this woman blocked the path where I should walked. I said excuse me but she didn't give way. I was forced to go down the main road and almost hit by a bicycle and a lorry. She saw what happened but acted like no concern at all. Many people also so it. I'm am so furious until now and I'm thinking of filing a complaint under Section 341 of the Penal Code. Can I really sue her?

Guest Learn to Bitch

If Alice fong was doing just fine for causing tremendous uproar against her, what make you think any Penal Code can help you against an ignorant (is a blissed) woman who blocked your way?   Now, move on from here because there will be many more horrible women you will meet down the road instead of waiting just to sue one from the past.

1 hour ago, Guest Roger said:

This morning going to office, i was walking down the road then this woman blocked the path where I should walked. I said excuse me but she didn't give way. I was forced to go down the main road and almost hit by a bicycle and a lorry. She saw what happened but acted like no concern at all. Many people also so it. I'm am so furious until now and I'm thinking of filing a complaint under Section 341 of the Penal Code. Can I really sue her?

I dont think u can, because..

1.  there is no logical sense that shes's THAT Huge to block u and severely causing u to go onto the main road. 
2.  FYI. i realize alot of people thinks that "Excuse me" is the "right of way", when you say "excuse me", doesnt mean people MUST give way to you. 

- My experience. 
I was on the train to work 1 day, train is travelling from khatib to yio chu kang, everybody knows its like the longest journey between 2 stations rite? 
I slowly make my way whenever i see an opportunity towards the door. This aunty was behind me following me through the crowded train. I stopped as there was a pram by the door exiting also. She immediately click her tongue "Tsk", over the 1-2 mins, she was there pushing and "clicking" me.. So i turn around and stared at her. 
she then shouted in mandarin "Excuse me~ i want to go out!" so i replied, im going out also. pls wait, got baby infront. . 
She then say she want to go to the door there and started nudging.. I smile awkwardly to the parent with the baby pram.. then the aunty kept nudging.. 
which got on my nerves. so i turn around once again and said in mandarin.. "Hallo~ what you pushing for, infront got baby right, now the train is still moving, you wan to jump out izzit. cannot wait ah. wan jump go another cabin door and jump hor, dun scare the poor baby with your impatient attitude and scare him/her for life." 
Suddenly.. the cabin went quiet as we arrived at the station.. i hurried out after the pram and the parent gave me another smile (but you can feel shes thankful) .. 
i gave the deathstare at the aunty until she took the escalator down.. 

Morale of the story.. "Excuse me" doesnt mean people MUST let you go.. up to individual's integrity i guess, but the walk way so small meh.. 
u cannot walk on grasspatch? pokemon will attack u? why must go onto main road then almost kenna bang by vehicles leh? 
even if really no grass patch.. u overtake her then can go back on the path le ma.. u walk on the road all the way?? 

Please share more details. else, very hard to advise. 

56 minutes ago, snapplejacked2 said:

I know girls can be EW YUCKS GROSS COOTIES but you can gently nudge her aside with your shoulders without being labelled all kinds of nasty names.

dont think its good to nudge her even.. probably just quicken your steps, and take the grass patch then over take her.. 

Same experience here. Near the place where I work, every morning, got hundred of motorbikes parked on the sidewallk, you are forced to walk on the main road because it's almost very impossible to walk on the sidewalk (also exhaust very hot meh, if your leg touch it, for sure burnt meh.)

I just walk on the main road anyway.

Just move on with your life. No need to dwell on the past.

Bad karma is the greatest revenge. :D

1 hour ago, Labbitteo said:

I dont think u can, because..

1.  there is no logical sense that shes's THAT Huge to block u and severely causing u to go onto the main road. 
2.  FYI. i realize alot of people thinks that "Excuse me" is the "right of way", when you say "excuse me", doesnt mean people MUST give way to you. 

- My experience. 
I was on the train to work 1 day, train is travelling from khatib to yio chu kang, everybody knows its like the longest journey between 2 stations rite? 
I slowly make my way whenever i see an opportunity towards the door. This aunty was behind me following me through the crowded train. I stopped as there was a pram by the door exiting also. She immediately click her tongue "Tsk", over the 1-2 mins, she was there pushing and "clicking" me.. So i turn around and stared at her. 
she then shouted in mandarin "Excuse me~ i want to go out!" so i replied, im going out also. pls wait, got baby infront. . 
She then say she want to go to the door there and started nudging.. I smile awkwardly to the parent with the baby pram.. then the aunty kept nudging.. 
which got on my nerves. so i turn around once again and said in mandarin.. "Hallo~ what you pushing for, infront got baby right, now the train is still moving, you wan to jump out izzit. cannot wait ah. wan jump go another cabin door and jump hor, dun scare the poor baby with your impatient attitude and scare him/her for life." 
Suddenly.. the cabin went quiet as we arrived at the station.. i hurried out after the pram and the parent gave me another smile (but you can feel shes thankful) .. 
i gave the deathstare at the aunty until she took the escalator down.. 

Morale of the story.. "Excuse me" doesnt mean people MUST let you go.. up to individual's integrity i guess, but the walk way so small meh.. 
u cannot walk on grasspatch? pokemon will attack u? why must go onto main road then almost kenna bang by vehicles leh? 
even if really no grass patch.. u overtake her then can go back on the path le ma.. u walk on the road all the way?? 

Please share more details. else, very hard to advise. 

I am so totally disagreed with you on point 2... When a person say : "excuse me" to you means that you are in his or her way.. Its a courtesy to give way to the person..... If you didn't not give way.. that means you are a RUDE person for not giving way..

As for your MRT case... I agreed that the aunty is RUDE.. You can tell her off that the Train is still moving and there are someone right in front of you... if she can't wait, tell her that she can take a TAXI so that no one will be in her way....

to TS..... You should keep saying EXCUSE ME to that 'woman' in a very LOUD tone so that she will hear you... If you still don't give way to you... You should PUSH your way thru and turn and give her you EVIL EYE look...

this morning on the bus, there was a lady saying tsk tsk tsk to an old lady just boarded the bus and was sitting next to her. I think she was adjusting her barang barang and kena that lady beside her. I like what the old lady responded but could not remember all of it. She said please lah, don't say tsk tsk tsk lah. Bloody hell. You think this is your place ah. The old lady afterwards move to behind for seat.

Guest FU UberShit

Talking about giving way, a few days ago this mofu Uber Eats delivery asshole speeding across void deck on his bicycle, suddenly swerved and side of bike slam into me. he just mutter a soft sorry and sped off, I just shouted some loud expletives at him, felt like giving chase to him and bash his chee bye face.

9 hours ago, Guest Roger said:

I'm am so furious until now and I'm thinking of filing a complaint under Section 341 of the Penal Code. Can I really sue her?

2.  In this Act —

“act of vandalism” means —
(a)
without the written authority of an authorised officer or representative of the Government or of the government of any Commonwealth or foreign country or of any statutory body or authority or of any armed force lawfully present in Singapore in the case of public property, or without the written consent of the owner or occupier in the case of private property —
(i)
writing, drawing, painting, marking or inscribing on any public property or private property any word, slogan, caricature, drawing, mark, symbol or other thing;
(ii)
affixing, posting up or displaying on any public property or private property any poster, placard, advertisement, bill, notice, paper or other document; or
(iii)
hanging, suspending, hoisting, affixing or displaying on or from any public property or private property any flag, bunting, standard, banner or the like with any word, slogan, caricature, drawing, mark, symbol or other thing; or
(b)
stealing, destroying or damaging any public property;
“private property” means movable or immovable property other than public property;
“public property” means movable or immovable property belonging to the Government or to the government of any Commonwealth or foreign country or to any statutory body or authority or to any armed force lawfully present in Singapore.

Not sure what you're trying to do here. Please seek proper legal advice.

Actually I have this habit of letting someone passed even if he is "blocking"  the way.

I really don't understand why there is such a rush to reach your destination if you have attempted to leave ten minutes earlier.

What is a few extra seconds when you could avoid a life-threatening incident?

Why allow some morons to spoil our day with their silly antics?

Why should we be affected?

So steady lah, take your time...

Don't you forget this famous Chinese saying?

忍一时风平浪静, 退一步海阔天空。。

10 hours ago, Guest Roger said:

ALMOST does not count and what is almost only you saw and claim how dangerous it was to us here.

You are NOT THE POLICE OFFICE to be dictating the Penal Code which is the authority and empowerment of for a POLICE OFFICE WHO  WITNESSED THIS NOT YOU A CIVILIAN AND GET TO IMPOSE Police Penal Code on another non police civilian rude as she might be. You want to waste money and fight this you bring this to the Singapore Court of Law and try to take a civil case against her. Then Watch as you waste good money paid to your lawyer to see it get all be thrown out of court.

ALSO.. how does getting in your way ACCORDING TO YOU constitute RESTRAINT???????  DID SHE GRAB YOU AND HELD ON TO YOU AND NOT LET YOU GO? DID SHE TIE YOU WITH ROPE OR HAND CUFF YOU? If you choose to walk down the walkway kerb and use the road to by her by.. THAT IS YOUR PREROGATIVE... While busy looking and getting angry at her.. HOW about you not seeing the traffic behind you before you step out on to the road and ALMOST causing an accident to the bike rider and vehicle you said almost hit you.

Which is also YOU endangering THEM in the process but that part you did not mention as only you think you are the victim here??? Does that really make sense to you on hindsight now that you clam down at home and have time to look at the entire situation?

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I just recall an incident very long time ago, when I was taking the escalator. I walked all the way up on the right side until I stopped behind an uncle. didn't I know that he has some sort of walking problem. walking like a penguin sort of. so when we reached the top,he was like blocking the way, I almost knocked on to him but was able to jump to the left side. kena abit on him. and he bloody hell scold me. cannot recall entirely but smthg like walk fast fast for what. I mean its not like I know that you have walking problem. Haiz. I just let it go cause is really an unexpected circumstances.

Guest Guest

Oh god, not these irritating people again. I once encountered these people as well. It was early in the morning where everyone was rushing to work and school, there was a this uncivilised lady behind me who was mumbling faster leh, wa biang, non stop. Obviously I'm also walking in a speedily manner, but people in front are taking their own sweet time walking as through they are strolling in the park. The lady then banged me and over took my pathway. I was then annoyed and suddenly she happened to dropped her ez card on the floor and decided to bend over to retrieve it. I took the opportunity to bang her back, as she landed her face to the ground, I quickly walked away.

Guest Social Crush

People in Singapore are just being pushed and toyed around like animals in a social experiment. Guess who are the pet owners having a good laugh as they keep adding fish to small bowl. Even the gentlest creature will become defensive of their personal space and start fighting for air

Guest 红花会总舵主

Dear TS,

I do not treat your post serious but I read for fun. 

There are a few nasty ways to shove people off your road quick, fast and automatically! These pedestrian road blockers will realised that they are blocking the pathway of others!

It has never shown or taught in the YouTube. I invented this method by myself and it works 101%!

There are hundreds of ways to skin a cat. If you want, I'll teach!

*I am in the Line group founded by BW member - Yoyo74. ^_^

Guest 霍青桐
1 hour ago, Guest 红花会总舵主 said:

Dear TS,

I do not treat your post serious but I read for fun. 

There are a few nasty ways to shove people off your road quick, fast and automatically! These pedestrian road blockers will realised that they are blocking the pathway of others!

It has never shown or taught in the YouTube. I invented this method by myself and it works 101%!

There are hundreds of ways to skin a cat. If you want, I'll teach!

*I am in the Line group founded by BW member - Yoyo74. ^_^

你可別教人去幹那傷天害理事兒。

Guest 红花会总舵主
On 3/31/2017 at 6:17 PM, Guest 霍青桐 said:

你可別教人去幹那傷天害理事兒。

Bloody hell! But, I burst out laughing when you used "霍青桐"! :D

On 31/03/2017 at 1:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Oh god, not these irritating people again. I once encountered these people as well. It was early in the morning where everyone was rushing to work and school, there was a this uncivilised lady behind me who was mumbling faster leh, wa biang, non stop. Obviously I'm also walking in a speedily manner, but people in front are taking their own sweet time walking as through they are strolling in the park. The lady then banged me and over took my pathway. I was then annoyed and suddenly she happened to dropped her ez card on the floor and decided to bend over to retrieve it. I took the opportunity to bang her back, as she landed her face to the ground, I quickly walked away.

Haha! Serves that bitch right!

Not sure about elsewhere but I've noticed that in S'pore, a lot of older women tend to be very uncivil towards men (e.g. cutting queue, knocking into you on purpose, rushing with you for things, etc.), like it's their fucking right. 

One time at Vivo City, I was walking and a woman cut across my path very abruptly, without saying any 'sorry' or 'excuse me'. I actually didn't really mind or bother but because she walked so near in front of me, I accidentally stepped on her slipper and she tripped, albeit she didn't fall.

I continued walking on, thinking that: "Now we're even." :D

Would you believe that she then said very loudly: "哇! 还不会讲sorry!" ("Wah! Still don't know how to say sorry!")

I just walked on without looking back.

But on some occasions, I have told them off, in front of those who witnesed their behaviour. No choice, if not they will continue to do it to others.

Guest Guest
On 30/03/2017 at 10:57 AM, Guest Roger said:

You know her name and other details? If not how you sue her? If you know of cause you may sue her. You can even sue her in high court if you want. And you may win. Just that the judge may award you $1.00 but your lawyer fees and court fees cost $500,000.

• Guest locked this topic