Jump to content
Male HQ
Guest ahwee123456

Where to cruise in Johor?

Recommended Posts

Guest ahwee123456

As per title, any gay hotspot in JB, except for sauna and pub. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahwee123456
1 minute ago, cutejack said:

I wonder that too but if many cruisers in jb custom toillet.hahaha.

I went there last time, a muscular Malay with jacket masturbating there and all people saw it. Huhu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahwee123456
29 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U didnt initiate anything?abang got big cut cock le.haha

All people inside there are watching that guy. I dun want to be famous lor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahwee123456
10 hours ago, fetish69 said:

The Malaysian guys usually got big and hard.

Try any of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Why dont you ask the Johor Tourism board or the Johor Immigration at CIQ instead of listening from hearsays? Their tourist board should help you since you are spending money in their country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why dont you ask the Johor Tourism board or the Johor Immigration at CIQ instead of listening from hearsays? Their tourist board should help you since you are spending money in their country.

U say only but they dont like us as though we go there n rob their money hor.somemore ask abt gay thingy

Later they say we go there n spoil their holy culture.haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, cutejack said:

U say only but they dont like us as though we go there n rob their money hor.somemore ask abt gay thingy

Later they say we go there n spoil their holy culture.haha

 

Simple...than dont go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahwee123456
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why dont you ask the Johor Tourism board or the Johor Immigration at CIQ instead of listening from hearsays? Their tourist board should help you since you are spending money in their country.

Btw I know a police who are plu, he ask me for a 3some but I din join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
27 minutes ago, ahwee123456 said:

Btw I know a police who are plu, he ask me for a 3some but I din join

Malaysian policeman uniform very tight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest King of Bomohs

Beware.  He's protecting his country for 70 years and he's watching you.

raja_bomoh5.jpg&q=90&w=660&zc=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahwee123456
18 hours ago, Guest King of Bomohs said:

Beware.  He's protecting his country for 70 years and he's watching you.

raja_bomoh5.jpg&q=90&w=660&zc=1

He use this stick to spy gay in shower gua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ahxian123456
On 04/04/2017 at 1:07 AM, ahwee123456 said:

He use this stick to spy gay in shower gua

where r u staying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Makan Kitchen

Edu city swimming pool at Medina; JJ swimming pool; 3rd floor toilet at JBCC etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Guest Makan Kitchen said:

Edu city swimming pool at Medina; JJ swimming pool; 3rd floor toilet at JBCC etc. 

Near daiso u meant? They have janitor station there lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sentosa the store

Anyone there? That toilet very good to cruising 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest JB guest

Wow many gays cruising there? 

1 hour ago, woodlands894 said:

Anyone tried the new mall in jalan tampoi. Paragon market mall. I had fun at first floor toilet. Nice place. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
counter