Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

My 1st Experience

My first encounter with blowing wind was actually because I was looking for massage. I'm not sure how many of us chance upon blowing wind like me. Haha. I was fairly surprised that there is/was a thread on it. Thrill & happy, I started reading reviews and update on masseur. back then, there wasn't a lot and I couldn't much. so I went for the nearest to my place & reasonable price & duration.

So I went to Chivas from Woodlands. I was quite scared because it was my first time. So I met him at his void deck and he bought me up to this home. He was professional. Sat me down and ask me a few questions and health & medical condition. Afterwhich, He told me what he was gonna do. It helped me to feel at ease than he knows what he is doing.

Indeed, the massage was good, it was thoroughly and no hanky panky. I love the hot stone massage. it really helped me to relax. He also kept asking if the strength of ok and it would advise me on why i'm feeling pain in this area.

After many years, I went back late last year, The massage was still good but there were various changes which I guess it's good to improvise your technique but there were some area that was too sensual for my liking but when I told him i'm not comfortable (No, it's not BJ haha), he understand and move on to ease my tension on my shoulder.

Overall, it's still good.

Experience: 7.5/10

Ambience: 7/10

Technique: 8.5/10

Cleaniness: 8/10

My 2nd Experience

The Male Therapist @ Dhoby Ghaut

He actually run his business in a mall rather than a home-based so it's not so scary. haha. The masseur was prompt and easy to contact. First impression was good. He also got me to fill out a form to ask about my condition and whether it's my first time doing massage.

Afterwhich, I asher to shower and change out. There is a locker for us so you can keep your stuff inside. The massage was actually abit different from what I have been to so it was good. He was very polite and we could click and talk but he knows when to just let you rest so I dozed off a few times He respect your privacy even though you are fully naked. You are always covered in your private area. I felt refreshed after the massage. I especially like the head and face massage. Be sure that he washed his hands before touching your face.

I also tried the body scrub but it was too lickerish for my liking. haha I never tried it before but I guess I won't anymore. haha.

The massage is done on a proper massage bed and there is actually a heater nearby so you won't feel cold. The soothing music is been played from the outside it's not loud.

Overall it's good, I went back for a few times actually but it's slightly on the expensive side. But birthday month have discount. haha so you can try.

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 8/10

Cleaniness: 8/5/10

My 3rd Experience

Massage & Waxing Services By Luis @ Jalan Kayu      

It must be one of the biggest home-based massage I have been. It's easily accessible if you drive. He has a unique hairstyle I must said. We had to climb 3 storey up to his room. It was nice, quiet & I was offered water. Sat on the chair and got asked a few questions and also how I got to know about him (FYI, most of the masseur will ask). So I said from BW.

I was abit disappointed because there was no massage bed as I prefer having that. I was asked whether I would like to take a shower, so I took it as many would have mentioned it's open concept. honestly, I was expecting abit more haha. Well He created a space outside his balcony for showering. it was still nice but I was abit scared neighbour can see but it's just my imagination. haha.

Afterwhich, I got usher in to lay on the mattress. it was firm but don't like my head on the sides. His strokes were firm and good. The oil was not so sticky. It was indeed quite sensual. He massaged area that is nearer in. (Not your private part, haha). And there is some part where his hands will brush pass but at least he have skill. After which I got turned over to massage my front. Everything was good until he was kneeing above my head. i'm not sure if it was the shorts he wore but as he does his long stroke from my chest to my stomach area. His private was abit out and kind hit my head so I was abit awkward and after awhile, I decided to tell him and he apologised. so I guess it's a accident.

Overall, I think it's not bad but like I said, I prefer massage bed and that the air con is blowing on me.

Experience: 7/10

Ambience: 7.5/10

Technique: 8/10

Cleaniness: 7/10

My 4th Experience

Tony's massage Service.

So Tony's location is quite central. U could walk to Far East if you want to.First of all, he is mixed but look more like Indian. I'm not racist as that his profile pic couldn't tell what race he is. And no, he was fully clothed when he massaged. 

So good point is location and he is friendly but unfortunately, that's about it.

massage was done on his queen size bed. So like I said, I prefer proper massage bed. The air con was also blowing kind of directly on you and no towel was covering me⛱. Was butt naked. Haha he did asked if the temp is ok and let him know if it needs to be adjusted.

The massage was just rubbing up & down or maybe a lot of us will said Long strokes but that's about it. He poured lotsa of oil..so I felt Super oily and not sure why so much was needed. He was also the first one to said my shoulder is not tense. So I was wondering if I'm not tense why would I look for massage?

but it's a rented room, I was only offered a hot towel to clean off my Super oily body which he did offered a second one but I politely declined.

so it was kind of disappointing. You can try and let me know.

Experience: 4.5/10

Ambience: 4/10

Technique: 3/10

Cleaniness: 6/10

My 6th Experience

Victor Bodywork Therapist @ Redhill

One of the youngest masseur in BW I reckon but his skill is good. Doing home-based in his parent's place so you might see them if they are back. Toilet is abit squeeze but otherwise, everything is good. He uses a massage bed so that's good for me. You have a choice of air con or fan. I have tried both. both works. haha

His skill is not too bad. He covered all areas and very decent. So is the price especially if you are a first timer. His strength and strokes are good. Abit on the strong side so if you can't take it, must tell him. My tolerance for pain is quite high but when I came home, I got blue-black on my hand. haha Not his fault.  He will check whether the strength is ok anot. He also will cover your private area. The oil he used is not oily too so that's a good thing.

Cleaniness: 7/10

My 7th Experience

Ken & Jack's New Venture - One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

I was curious since there was a lot of talk on this place. I decided to check it out one of the afternoon. It's right beside the shelter open space food place at Chinatown.

Upon arrival, was greeted by a lady. There are people doing foot massage and the masseur turned around and looked at me. It was not a nice look for me. haha. I was given a menu to choose what I wanted to do so I chose the 60mins and ask if I needed to go toilet and I said yes. Was asher to the toilet. it's abit dirty and dark and I was thinking that if I used oil, I need to walk pass all of them to "kind of clean up".

So I chose deep tissue but finger-pressed. The boss who is apparently the famous one was not available or around so another guy, sound like Malaysian bought me to curtain area. He started to massage but was very soft, then ask if he was ok. I said, please put in more strength then he came to my ear and whisper ok and I knew something was not right. the strength didn't increase.

After awhile, I was flip over and all he wanted to do was near my groin area so I told him, it's ok. i'm done and he told don't be shy and I told him, no i'm not shy but i'm here for a good massage since i'm not getting it then it's fine. He got shocked and said let me stretch you before you go but I decline. and went off.

This will be my last time there at least for me =)

Experience: 4/10

Ambience: 310

Technique: 2/10

Cleaniness: 3/10

Hi Love of Massage,

thanks for your balanced reviews. i really appreciate them.

I also Love massages and have been to a few home based. Liked Chivas. I have not been to Dave, Tony, Ken&Jack. Will try Dave.

14 hours ago, docfarre said:

Hi Love of Massage,

thanks for your balanced reviews. i really appreciate them.

I also Love massages and have been to a few home based. Liked Chivas. I have not been to Dave, Tony, Ken&Jack. Will try Dave.

You're welcome. =) it's just personal opinion and reviews haha

My 8th Experience

Harrison Homebase Massage @ Tampines 

He is one of the most affordable home based masseur in BW. 

Gives clear direction & let you know that his living area is abit messy. But the room he does massage is ok. The tiles is quite rough haha, first time stepping on something like that. It's quite central about 5-7min walk.

He uses proper massage bed. And at his head rest when you are facing down. He has this feature thing there, quite interesting..not that you are looking at it all the time but just something different.

His massage skill is relatively good. Not too hard or soft. I guess you can request but that day I wanted just nice. It was good enough that I fell asleep. The oil he used is not too oily also. So at the end, there is no need to shower. Was offered hot tea. 

Wouldn't mind going back but too far haha.

i stay in the west..

Experience: 7/10

Ambience: 5.5/10

Technique: 7.5/10

Cleaniness: 6.5/10

@Loverofmassage:

Thanks so much for your wonderful notes about each masseur that u have tried on. Its a good feedback so that we can try out the correct pro masseur that can help us to ease our body stress

also, i'd recommend the following skilled therapists:

emperor spa (rooms with shower, no hanky) : alvin, marcus, meng, and paul ... $48 (off peak)

zin yee @people's park centre nearer overhead bridge (just partitioned rooms, no hanky) : can choose 2 or 3 male therapists from JB among ladies when theraists are free/seated outside .. $48 till closing 9pm

we can support them and their operators, esp when more and more "spas" for all men including tcab drivers and tourists are sprouting up all over the island when they are actually more than than so business is extremely competitive. 

19 hours ago, cmlf said:

mlfalso, i'd recommend the following skilled therapists:

emperor spa (rooms with shower, no hanky) : alvin, marcus, meng, and paul ... $48 (off peak)

zin yee @people's park centre nearer overhead bridge (just partitioned rooms, no hanky) : can choose 2 or 3 male therapists from JB among ladies when theraists are free/seated outside .. $48 till closing 9pm

we can support them and their operators, esp when more and more "spas" for all men including tcab drivers and tourists are sprouting up all over the island when they are actually more than than so business is extremely competitive. 

Hi cmlf,

I would welcome any recommendation but please provide details how is the massage because by writing this, it sounds like a advertisement. thanks

My 9th Experience

Arthur Wellness Service @ Holland Village

So like I shared, I stayed in the west and it was one of those days I really needed a massage, i have come across this thread but realise not many comment on it and usually i don't go unless i have seen enough but the aching was abit unbearable. so i texted him and there was available slot for me.

The place is abit confusing but still managed to find it. He is quite tall but maybe late 40s. I went for a quick shower and proceed to the room. I was happy to see a massage bed so hope went up. I laid upon it and waited away.  He came in and told me he will start the massage. So i said ok. As he was massaging me my leg, he was seated down as he is tall i think. and when he was massage my calf, my toes are near his tummy area and i couldn't feel any cloth on. so i was like hmm..why is he topless but i didn't ask.

After massage my back area, he turned me over, and begin to massage my front but less than 5 mins later, he went straight to my private area. And i was uncomfortable, so i said it's ok. thank you. I'm not holy but maybe because he is not my type too. I showered again and left.

Experience: 5/10

Ambience: 5/10

Technique: 4/10

Cleaniness: 5.5/10

Hi, like you I'm a very discerning client of skilled therapists, hence my recommendation of them too, and, trust me and those who've had the benefit of experiencing these guys, it's our money's worth. as we each individually have different needs, body type (btw I'm fitness trained too) and therefore expectations, our own rating would differ markedly from others. however, I'd score the guys 8.5 and above. we appreciate your excellent detailing of every therapists experienced here which definitely serve a guide to us. (end of thread participation) 

Edited by cmlf

4 hours ago, cmlf said:

Hi, like you I'm a very discerning client of skilled therapists, hence my recommendation of them too, and, trust me and those who've had the benefit of experiencing these guys, it's our money's worth. as we each individually have different needs, body type (btw I'm fitness trained too) and therefore expectations, our own rating would differ markedly from others. however, I'd score the guys 8.5 and above. we appreciate your excellent detailing of every therapists experienced here which definitely serve a guide to us. (end of thread participation) 

Thanks!

On 4/7/2017 at 11:23 AM, Loverofmassage said:

My 9th Experience

Arthur Wellness Service @ Holland Village

So like I shared, I stayed in the west and it was one of those days I really needed a massage, i have come across this thread but realise not many comment on it and usually i don't go unless i have seen enough but the aching was abit unbearable. so i texted him and there was available slot for me.

The place is abit confusing but still managed to find it. He is quite tall but maybe late 40s. I went for a quick shower and proceed to the room. I was happy to see a massage bed so hope went up. I laid upon it and waited away.  He came in and told me he will start the massage. So i said ok. As he was massaging me my leg, he was seated down as he is tall i think. and when he was massage my calf, my toes are near his tummy area and i couldn't feel any cloth on. so i was like hmm..why is he topless but i didn't ask.

After massage my back area, he turned me over, and begin to massage my front but less than 5 mins later, he went straight to my private area. And i was uncomfortable, so i said it's ok. thank you. I'm not holy but maybe because he is not my type too. I showered again and left.

Experience: 5/10

Ambience: 5/10

Technique: 4/10

Cleaniness: 5.5/10

Thanks for taking your time to give your precious feedback here!!! :-)

On 03/04/2017 at 1:06 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Hi Guys,

Wanted to start this thread to kind of write on my experience with the different masseurs on BW thread. This is in no way of representation anyone but myself. You do not have to agree with me because everyone has different needs & expectation of their massage. So this is purely for sharing my thoughts and it's in no way of bringing the masseur down.

I hope you understand. Thank you.

Thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

My 13th Experience

Dave's Out Call + Home Based Massage @ Bukit Batok

This was sometime back when dave still provide incall services. His place was about 15min walk from the train station. if not, can take a bus but now it doesn't matter. haha

It was a nice corner unit. He greeted me but was abit panting because i think he was rushing back also. I asked if i could take a quick shower as i perspire from walking too. He was cool so i did a quick one. Went into the room, the massage was done on a proper massage bed but it seems slightly smaller. i'm not very big but it feels small haha. His skill and technique was ok. more on the long stroke and slightly sensual. As you read my experience, you would realised that i prefer with abit of accupoint because that's where all the knots are and having to discover them takes skill. haha yeah

He was quite chatty maybe because i was too haha. So we chatted as he massaged me. As he turned me over, i think he saw that i have a semi-hard on. haha so he was teasing me but i told him, it's normal what cause i am been touched. when you enjoyed a massage or it's sensual, you will have but of course i do have massage where it's so good i dozed off.

Afterwhich, i think i got a "free scrub" in the bathroom haha but i was abit awkward so i wanted to end quickly. yup. that's about it/. I'm not sure if he brings around the massage bed.

If you have any good recommendation or stories, do share them here too. 

Experience: 6.5/10

Ambience: 6/10

Technique: 5.5/10

Cleaniness: 6/10

@Loverofmassage, thank you so much for the detailed reviews. Like you, I chanced upon BW when I was browsing for home-based therapists (after the poor service at the shop-based ones). Among the ones you've reviewed, I like Robin and Julius (Antidote). It's a pity that your experience at One One was a bad one. I usually call to inquire before going down. So far, the ones who are good are Ken, Tony and Alfred (not tried him yet but heard his is strong pressure). Btw, Jack has left One One and opened Exquisite Spa at Golden Landmark. Try Kevin @ Toa Payoh for a good strong massage. It's definitely money well-spent but you'll have to book early as he's very popular. Kevin is very knowledgeable too - gave me advice on how to improve my weak constitution. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-1 at 6:34 PM, JYAG-sim said:

@Loverofmassage, thank you so much for the detailed reviews. Like you, I chanced upon BW when I was browsing for home-based therapists (after the poor service at the shop-based ones). Among the ones you've reviewed, I like Robin and Julius (Antidote). It's a pity that your experience at One One was a bad one. I usually call to inquire before going down. So far, the ones who are good are Ken, Tony and Alfred (not tried him yet but heard his is strong pressure). Btw, Jack has left One One and opened Exquisite Spa at Golden Landmark. Try Kevin @ Toa Payoh for a good strong massage. It's definitely money well-spent but you'll have to book early as he's very popular. Kevin is very knowledgeable too - gave me advice on how to improve my weak constitution. 

Thank you!!

hi, i apreciate your reviews of massages that you have enjoyed. feel that your reviews are balanced and objective. you always make it clear that it is only your experience. thanks and please continue posting.

Hi Guys,

Sorry been busy with work. Here to update 2 more but there are shops. haha

My 14th Experience

Project Wellness Zen (Straight Joint)

So i chanced upon this shop when i was early for a meeting at Alexandra Central. I think this is the name of the mall. it's right beside Park Royal and IKEA. It's a small shop located at level 3.

There is no shower ot toilet facility. It's curtain but you can change into their disposable underwear. The strong of the massuers is great. The oil they uses it's not oily so dont have to worry. They are very clean, most of the stuff they use are disposable. they is no hanky panky. But i do have to say one of the massuer is quite cute. Malaysian, Tall and good build. haha.

So if you are looking for good massage, you can try there. 

Experience: 8.5/10

Cleaniness: 9/10

• 1 month later...
On 25/04/2017 at 3:17 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 12th Experience

Robin - A Trained Therapist That Does Outcall & Incall @ Tampines

His place is about 10-15mins walk from Tampines Mrt. His home is nice & neat. He has dogs but they are kept away. You get to shower before if you need. He will also ask prior to massage if you have any pain point or injuries. The massage room is tidy, I saw a few poster of muscular guys and I thought oh no, I might be in for "other massage" so my hope was not very high.

The massage was done on a proper massage bed and to my surprise, there is heat pad on it so it warms my body because usually during home-based, you are naked right? so with air-con, I do get cold easily but having that I can have an awesome massage. He is not big but quite fit with dad bod but his strength is good and his skill to my surprise was really good. I mean remember I thought it was not a massage massage because of the poster I saw but I was wrong. It was good massage and there are some stretching involved which is good for me.

He clean off the oil with hot towel so it's very good. When he asked me to flip over. He uses any hot towel to cover my eyes and I immediately went into a more relax state. And if you want like me. When we are been massage sometime accidentally the masseur will brush past you, so it got curious if he was wearing a top but it didn't felt like. So I took a peep and he was not wearing a top. Out of curiosity, I asked why? And he said because when he massaged, he will perspire and wearing it makes him uncomfortable. It makes sense. He was very zen and calm. After massage, I have a choice to bath anot. And it varies from masseur too.

It would said it's a good massage but he is on the top few based on skills and price too.

Experience: 9/10

Ambience: 8/10

Your experience is totally the opposite of mine. He told he was muscular fit but when I met him in person he stomach was in the way throughout the massage and it was very uncomfortable. The room has no curtains to block the light coming in from the window. It was so bright and the room is just next to the corridor and I could hear conversations very clearly coming from the corridor. It was very warm in the room. He kept drinking during the massage and I could also hear him chewing. He was rough too. He threw the towel at me each time he moved to another position. A very unpleasant experience. 

I tried a home based massage in the east -Tampines. He has a private place. He has a room converted specially for the massage which links to the toilet. The place is very clean and smells nice. There is a bed for the massage , spa music is played and the lighting is good. He will adjust the room temperature accordingly . His massage is great and it is affordable. You must book early especially during weekends. 

On 18/06/2017 at 11:41 PM, justme40 said:

I tried a home based massage in the east -Tampines. He has a private place. He has a room converted specially for the massage which links to the toilet. The place is very clean and smells nice. There is a bed for the massage , spa music is played and the lighting is good. He will adjust the room temperature accordingly . His massage is great and it is affordable. You must book early especially during weekends. 

Hi, 

who are you talking about? Haha

9 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

It yet. U tried?

Ya. My body was in great pain. literally great pain here and there.

after few treatments, i really see changes in my body.

He advises me to see doc but sigh...... i scared lehz.

Later dunno cancer, diabetes or which part of my body in failure

My 16th Experience

Ben's Massage + Waxing @ Potong Pasir

The location is very near to the train station but still ok. I was greeted by a warm smile. Was ushered into the room to change, if you need to shower before massage, you can. He even helped to unbutton the shirt. check if i needed tea. After shower, headed to the massage bed. it was comfortable. you can choose air con or fan. 

The massage was sensual but also good strength. There are some part where his groin will brush past my hands. He spend abit of time on my butt. As he was almost done with the back massage, i believe he put a wet/damp towel into the microwave to heat it out. After he was done, A hot towel was place on my back. it was quite good as it relaxes me. then he uses it to rub my back and legs.

He flipped me over and because of the sensual touch. I was semi-hard on. He begin to massage my front, my chest and at some point down to my legs and brush past my cock and back up. Overall the massage was good. was greeted by his 2 dogs when i went out for shower.

Technique: 6/10

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic