Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

15 minutes ago, Augustine said:

l am quite feminine with small frame...l think the tone of my voice also can tell already. l do feel uncomfortable going to places like that, but we have company fund for recreation and the female staff always opt for massage, l just tag along.

maybe I hardly see smaller frame males who are effeminate, most are the opp, short yet.........

those effem are those taller than me and slender

so cute, u must be

I believe u can opt for hair spa and haircut , not just massage for that

On 16/10/2017 at 2:33 PM, -Ignored- said:

maybe I hardly see smaller frame males who are effeminate, most are the opp, short yet.........

those effem are those taller than me and slender

so cute, u must be

I believe u can opt for hair spa and haircut , not just massage for that

My office has 90% female staff and all are ah soh. last time we go overnight cruise, now they prefer karaoke or massage. massage seems to be the easiest to arrange. my manager just buy massage vouchers and distribute to us. every year l entitle three vouchers.  l suggested for a massage by uncle ,but manager said that is under medical not recreation..

30 minutes ago, Augustine said:

My office has 90% female staff and all are ah soh. last time we go overnight cruise, now they prefer karaoke or massage. massage seems to be the easiest to arrange. my manager just buy massage vouchers and distribute to us. every year l entitle three vouchers.  l suggested for a massage by uncle ,but manager said that is under medical not recreation..

oh maybe that uncle does TCM massage hence medical???

anyway   u already have vouchers , forget about claiming massage again

On 22/10/2017 at 12:16 PM, cookies74 said:

Been hearing a lot about CK but his rates are quite high

Agree. There are some pretty rave reviews about him here. He’s a pleasant guy and has good service attitude but it’s very costly considering the facilities in my opinion.

And although he’s said to have a good bod and all by some members here, he’s not what I would define as ripped or gym fit. Perhaps people have different definitions but I was expecting like someone ripped or at least gym fit (defined pecs and abs). But CK isn’t there yet unfortunately.

On 23/06/2017 at 12:48 PM, bailey said:

I used to go for home-based masseurs, now i mainly go the massage shops in Chinatown/malls

Chivas

Good skills and strength, good for those that like hot stones, i'm more partial to the warm oil.

Private room with massage bed & aircon, very clean with attached bathroom

Part of the massage will include sensual, will ask if you want to get off, but does it like a straight guy.. haha

Value for money, not for extras

one of my go-to masseur

Homen

Ask for Ric

Private room w/ massage bed, bathroom in kitchen

Skills above average and firm strokes, but extras could range from a simple HJ to others. 

*Good: Ric's got a big one

*Bad: Only Ric is good, but you will get his psycho bf(Han) giving you attitude if you specifically ask for Ric, tread with caution

Uncle Hong

Average skill, naggy and could be off putting with his questions

Massage bed, messy room

Not going back

Harrison

Clean room with massage bed, good strength and above avg skills

No hanky panky at all

Good value for money, esp if you stay East

Charles/Joe

Bedroom on a queen sized bed, with attached bathroom

2 different massage styles by 2 different masseur, intention is clear on the extras part.

*Good: Super friendly and polite

*Bad: only half the time is massage, the other half extras

Go if you are horny with 2 nice mature uncles serving you

Are Ric and Han both Chinese?

My 25th Experience

Name : Patrik (50+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok North Flat

lotusSpa

Sent my family to the airport & decided to see if I’m able to book and He said ok.

I was abit shocked when I saw him because he looks much older than his photo on the website but it’s ok. I was there for the massage.

the place was nicely decorated. The massage room & bed was dark which was good because i went in the daytime.

Went to shower and realised that the shower screen is see through but he didn’t stand outside la.

his massage bed might be one of the more comfortable one I had before. Firm but my body sinks in.

The massage was good, he has quite a good strength. So I did managed to get a good rub. He knew I stayed far so he gave me extra 10-15 of shoulder massage which was really what I needed.

if you are looking for a good massage. I think he is not too bad.

Experience: 7.5/10

Ambience: 8/10

Technique: 7/10

Cleaniess: 7.5/10

On 4/25/2017 at 3:17 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 12th Experience

Robin - A Trained Therapist That Does Outcall & Incall @ Tampines

His place is about 10-15mins walk from Tampines Mrt. His home is nice & neat. He has dogs but they are kept away. You get to shower before if you need. He will also ask prior to massage if you have any pain point or injuries. The massage room is tidy, I saw a few poster of muscular guys and I thought oh no, I might be in for "other massage" so my hope was not very high.

The massage was done on a proper massage bed and to my surprise, there is heat pad on it so it warms my body because usually during home-based, you are naked right? so with air-con, I do get cold easily but having that I can have an awesome massage. He is not big but quite fit with dad bod but his strength is good and his skill to my surprise was really good. I mean remember I thought it was not a massage massage because of the poster I saw but I was wrong. It was good massage and there are some stretching involved which is good for me.

He clean off the oil with hot towel so it's very good. When he asked me to flip over. He uses any hot towel to cover my eyes and I immediately went into a more relax state. And if you want like me. When we are been massage sometime accidentally the masseur will brush past you, so it got curious if he was wearing a top but it didn't felt like. So I took a peep and he was not wearing a top. Out of curiosity, I asked why? And he said because when he massaged, he will perspire and wearing it makes him uncomfortable. It makes sense. He was very zen and calm. After massage, I have a choice to bath anot. And it varies from masseur too.

It would said it's a good massage but he is on the top few based on skills and price too.

Experience: 9/10

Ambience: 8/10

Technique: 8.5/10

Cleaniness: 8/10

Robin is number one on my list of masseuse. When you first go to him, he will be topless only. After the second time onwards, he will be naked. Think he's more comfortable that way.

Massage wise, 10/10 for me. Same as kevin from TPY. Very good.

Robin is bottom. And he's prepared to be bottom. The 5 or 6 times I went to him was very good and fulflling, but there was one time I went and I felt like he was in a bit of a rush? And turns out I was right cause the moment I went to the door to exit, his next client was already there. 

Best timing would be 1pm. I've tried him at 10pm, but I think he was already a little bit tired.

Hi lovers of massage, 

I went to one home-based massage and had such a bad experience that I decided to never go to one anymore .

I cannot remember the name but this guy lives at a block behind a CC in Bedok 

His block is HDB block but must press number to call for owner to let you go in ... 

anyone knows the name? 

4 minutes ago, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

I went to one home-based massage and had such a bad experience that I decided to never go to one anymore .

His block is HDB block but must press number to call for owner to let you go in ... 

anyone knows the name? 

What happen? 

On 04/10/2017 at 11:07 PM, MurphyL said:

Yea, but based on his style it is hard to perform his ultimatum if the client is lean as he put his entire body force with  80kg of weight (leverage by his stool) on the client. Haaa, may be he should get skinny then he can serve all types of clients!

what is his ultimatum??

On 10/29/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

anyone knows the name? 

I think there is only a handful of masseurs based in Bedok.

On 29/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

anyone knows the name? 

If I recall correctly, his name is Leslie

On 10/29/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

anyone knows the name? 

Can elaborate why bad? One man's favorite is another man's disaster! haha..Is bec no HE? 

Many have also asked me, why do you go to massage or spa that are owned by guys. 

My personal conclusion is that so far my experiences from these places are not great. The masseurs are more $$ conscience and I don’t blame them but it makes the experience not great. Yeah.

i would rather go to a normal joint and ask for a male masseur, at least I know I will get a decent massage.

i recently went to green Apple and it was great. Yeah.

On 23/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, jiriki said:

Agree. There are some pretty rave reviews about him here. He’s a pleasant guy and has good service attitude but it’s very costly considering the facilities in my opinion.

And although he’s said to have a good bod and all by some members here, he’s not what I would define as ripped or gym fit. Perhaps people have different definitions but I was expecting like someone ripped or at least gym fit (defined pecs and abs). But CK isn’t there yet unfortunately.

I believe I wasted a good $160on JK. 

On 29/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

anyone knows the name? 

U mind share what happened? I went to him a few times his massage tends to be on the soft side. Some may not like it. But his attitude is quite good. He doesn’t advertise in BW anymore. Usually taking return customers only. In fact when I tried to make appointment with him, he almost doesn’t reply me at all since it’s my first time booking. But after a few tries he finally replies me. He did told me some people message him or call him just to disturb him or for fun. I heard about same things from other home masseurs also.

Same like some home masseurs, he tend to be on the safe side with no special. When they get more comfortable and familiar with u, u get the special. They are protecting themselves also.

1 hour ago, herodai said:

Hi 

I am not really referring to his service. His massage is on the softer side but professional.

I am just comparing my first home-based massage to the ones in the shop. I know it is not fair to compare like that but just that my preference still lies with in a shop with proper facilities at all.

Once again, Leslie's massage skills are fine.

My experience with Leslie is considered much better when I tried my second home based massage with Logan at Yishun. 

I find his massage place very unacceptable. It is a mattress on the floor next to his bed. The mattress is covered by a thin cloth which I am sure is not changed since maybe his first customer of the day. How do I know? The mattress smells just like him. I begin to wonder if he lie on this mattress while waiting for his customers. And there is no pillow so when I lie face down, could I be smelling where his hair was? And mattress on the floor with no pillow? Even $80/hr is too much, let alone freaking $160! 

As a result, I later went to Robin at Tampines and Kevin at Toa Payoh with much skepticism. To my pleasant surprise, they do not disappoint me but even exceed my expectations. I am now considering to switch to home-based massage after I finish my package at some atas massage parlour. Logan should try their massages at their place and learn a thing or two. First thing first, tidy up your room!!

tks for sharing Hero! We appreciate such details!

I like the part when u said "the mattress smells just like him..i begin to wonder if he lie on this......." and "tidy up your room"

U guys really hate messy table and room?

I hope he s reading, too!

Try Ah Tan massage at Bedok (not sure if he has moved). Overall the strength was good and I really enjoyed the massage. Coupled of time his hand do roam into my crack.. pretty sensitive there so I gathered he sensed it too... Oil use was ok and not too oily. Pity there's no showering facility. Also there's really not much privacy to speak about with just the curtain. Rather responsive on Whatsapp but better to communicate in Chinese?

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 4/10 (spa music in background)

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 7/10

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

Ming’s Deep Tissue Massage

27th Experience

managed to book with Ming. A stocky guy but very friendly. Have good command of language. 

The He place was abit hard to find. I got abit lost but managed to find it.

The home was abit messy or it can be organised mess. Was usher to shower and afterwhich the message was kind of done in the living room cum game room and message room. 

Message is done at a proper massage bed. His skill is really not bad. Strong but not Super hard. I felt really relaxed. He is quite funny. We had a few laugh and he was abit cheeky.

Overall experience was good. Not much of an ambience but skill & technique is there.

Ambience: 3.5/10 

Cleanliness: 6.5/10

Dylan D’Bodywork 

28th Experience 

Dylan’s place is not exactly at Katong Katong. Hmm if you drive will be easier but bus does takes you to the place straight. It’s a old neighbourhood.

communication was easy. Upon arrival, was usher in. Minimal and zen feel. I was offered warm water. Then changed and showered.

The room was at the Corrindor but I didn’t hear much noises maybe I was tired too. He cleaned the sole of my feet and started with stretching which was good as I was quite stiff.

the essential oil or lotion he uses smells Super good. The massage strength was just nice. He kept his hands on me all the time even when moving unless he needs more oil. It feels like everytime he massage a different part. He would clean his hand and then re-apply.

i almost fell asleep through the massage. He will also constantly ask about the strength. The music playing was good also.

after 60mins, I felt relaxed but refreshed. No hanky panky. Overall, I felt good and will definitely return. Haha I was thinking if I should shared cause I realised after I shared, I gets more difficult to book as I’m a last min booker. Haha 

Experience: 8.5/10

Ambience: 8/10 (Dialect music was playing)

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

8 hours ago, docfarre said:

Thanks for your sharing.

I had a session with Dylan recently. Dylan was professional and his place is neat. 

Totally agreed with Loverofmassage & docfarre. Dylan was very professional, knows what he is doing and you can leave your body to him to handle it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 1:25 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 1st Experience

My first encounter with blowing wind was actually because I was looking for massage. I'm not sure how many of us chance upon blowing wind like me. Haha. I was fairly surprised that there is/was a thread on it. Thrill & happy, I started reading reviews and update on masseur. back then, there wasn't a lot and I couldn't much. so I went for the nearest to my place & reasonable price & duration.

So I went to Chivas from Woodlands. I was quite scared because it was my first time. So I met him at his void deck and he bought me up to this home. He was professional. Sat me down and ask me a few questions and health & medical condition. Afterwhich, He told me what he was gonna do. It helped me to feel at ease than he knows what he is doing.

Indeed, the massage was good, it was thoroughly and no hanky panky. I love the hot stone massage. it really helped me to relax. He also kept asking if the strength of ok and it would advise me on why i'm feeling pain in this area.

After many years, I went back late last year, The massage was still good but there were various changes which I guess it's good to improvise your technique but there were some area that was too sensual for my liking but when I told him i'm not comfortable (No, it's not BJ haha), he understand and move on to ease my tension on my shoulder.

Overall, it's still good.

Ambience: 7/10

Technique: 8.5/10

Cleaniness: 8/10

Chivas is good. But I feel uneasy when I walk pass the living room where the family members are there.

1 hour ago, p2468 said:

Chivas is good. But I feel uneasy when I walk pass the living room where the family members are there.

totally agreed with Loverofmassage & p2468,

Chivas was very professional, knows what he is doing and you can leave your body to him to handle it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Agree with the trio above. Chivas is one of the better home based massages available. I love the fact that he is constantly trying to improve his techniques. Definitely one of my regulars.

Love of massages and others on this thread: Any feedback on Ben@Queentown? Thanks.

finally managed to book with Dylan. kinda pleasant surprise to know that he operate from the estate where i used to stay so it's a no brainer for me to find the place.

Good set up with the whole room devoted for the massage. Love the oil used. "Spa" music as per normal. Strength is great and I got a good stretch from him.

Only problem was kids running along the corridor....

certainly a place that i will consider going back... then again, would love to give others here a shot too.

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

All please bear in mind that because of such high price (the price u pay for logan's  ck massage)

You must be treated nice!

So definitely you will get good service, good attitude, etc with that price.

All are being paid highly for it do you know?  dear all.

Thanks !

Edited by jlone

10 hours ago, jlone said:

All please bear in mind that because of such high price (the price u pay for logan's  ck massage)

You must be treated nice!

So definitely you will get good service, good attitude, etc with that price.

All are being paid highly for it do you know?  dear all.

Thanks !

Agreed but with proper set-up would be perfect....

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic