Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

9 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I have try all the following home-based masseurs :

1. Patrick Lee, Antidote, Ben, Homen, Marcus,Ah Tan Leslie - Bedok North/South/Central

2. Leslie, Ming, Victor, Uncle Hong- Tiong Bahru/Telok Blangah/Rehill

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

7. Robin, Ching, Steven - Tampines

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen - AMK

10. Antonio - Khatib 

11. Eugene, Steven, Joe&Charlie - Ponggol

12. Kevin, Ben - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17, Kelvin - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick - Shunfu

Have not heard of Ching and Steven of Tampines, any info of them?

On 12/12/2017 at 11:12 AM, gstringuy26 said:

1. Patrick Lee, Antidote, Ben, Homen, Marcus,Ah Tan Leslie - Bedok North/South/Central

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, Russell, Hawk - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen, Mr.Ang - AMK

10. Antonio, Benny Zhao, Alex - Khatib 

12. Kevin, Ben, Jimmy - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17. Steven, Dave,  - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick, Ah Shiong - Shunfu

23. Banz - Lavander

24. David - Zion Road $120

25. Jason, Jaffar - Jurong 

Many not operating any more, is it?

I have to write this post to show our appreciations (including my partner & my friends) to Kenji for the dedicated & great massage. My partner & I have tried him 3 times & all were consistent & well done. We introduced him to our friends & all who tried have great reviews for this boyish & adorable massage therapist. We all engaged him outcalls so will just rate his technique between 8.5 to 9/10 & his character a full mark!!! Do try him but a gentle reminder to engage him at least a day in advance. He is one busy boy :D 

On 12/12/2017 at 11:12 AM, gstringuy26 said:

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, Russell, Hawk - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen, Mr.Ang - AMK

10. Antonio, Benny Zhao, Alex - Khatib 

12. Kevin, Ben, Jimmy - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17. Steven, Dave,  - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick, Ah Shiong - Shunfu

23. Banz - Lavander

24. David - Zion Road $120

25. Jason, Jaffar - Jurong 

Wah, that is a long list. Any recommendations for those masseurs that are still practicing? Thanks. 

10 hours ago, docfarre said:

Who are your top 3? Who are of course practicing now?

I can't tell you who are the top 3 because 1 man's meat is another poison. People have different likes at different times, some like hard some like soft and some only go for the cheapest? haha...My regulars are all near my place ...bedok

On 12/15/2017 at 9:51 AM, gstringuy26 said:

I can't tell you who are the top 3 because 1 man's meat is another poison. People have different likes at different times, some like hard some like soft and some only go for the cheapest? haha...My regulars are all near my place ...bedok

Leslie?

On 7/29/2017 at 10:12 AM, Loverofmassage said:

My 20th Experience

Alan Massage @ Amk

So a few weeks ago, body was aching & decided to try Alan because I was nearby the area.

Managed to locate his place and told I was going up and when I reach, the door was already open and he was waiting for me.

Usher me in, close the door and got me in the room. I was told that as a first timer, he decided to give me a scrub but it's done by another Friend. So I was like ok. 

The Friend came in and got me to undress while he undress too. He rinse me with water and started to use the sea salt formula on me. It was quite good, he was quite thoroughly, at some point, it intentionally played with my nipples but pretend nothing haha. I did get semi hard especially when we were face to face and he kind of like hug me to give me a rub on the back. It took about 10-15mins.

Afterwhich, I towel dry myself and laid on the massage bed.

Alan came in and begin the massage, the skill and the strength was ok, not too bad but don't really like the oil he was using cause it doesn't smooth the massage.

The environment was not very conducive as I think there are road works but it was not too bad. I didn't felt sensual probably till I was front facing and he actually just stroke my dick as part of the massage but nothing happen. Haha

I was told to sit up and face the other side while he did some stretching for me. As he was stretching me, I was abit surprised because he stood on the bed and I was been pressed towards his dick when I'm been stretched haha but that's about it. Nothing much happens. 

Experience: 7/10

Ambience: 6.5/10

Technique: 7/10

Cleaniness: 8/10

Cannot find his contact on home base masseurs.....can pm his contact? thank u

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently I tried Matt Lymphatic massage at yishun and was very disappointed. Felt like just rubbing oil on the body. Didn't feel anything being drained. I think he needs to practise more. As I was disappointed with that massage, I went to try Kevin at Tpy. The difference in skills is just omg. Kevin's strong massage is just very good. Can really tell he's very experienced. Good job to Kevin! 

13 minutes ago, ahbee said:

Recently I tried Matt Lymphatic massage at yishun and was very disappointed. Felt like just rubbing oil on the body. Didn't feel anything being drained. I think he needs to practise more. As I was disappointed with that massage, I went to try Kevin at Tpy. The difference in skills is just omg. Kevin's strong massage is just very good. Can really tell he's very experienced. Good job to Kevin! 

Kevin had been doing massage for more than 10 years...cannot compare la..Different masseur has different technique and routines. 

When I tried Kevin many years ago, he was green too, massage so so, his skills improved after disappearing for a while! haha

Matt is doing relaxing massage, maybe you chose the wrong masseur? 

6 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Kevin had been doing massage for more than 10 years...cannot compare la..Different masseur has different technique and routines. 

When I tried Kevin many years ago, he was green too, massage so so, his skills improved after disappearing for a while! haha

Matt is doing relaxing massage, maybe you chose the wrong masseur? 

Maybe lor. I need to align my expectations since I prefer strong and targeted massage. 

28 minutes ago, ahbee said:

Maybe lor. I need to align my expectations since I prefer strong and targeted massage. 

Kevin has improved a lot over the years, he will start the massage from hard and sensual at the end...

Rocky/Robin/Harrison/Dylan/Eric/George...all can give relatively hard massage....

Contacted Eric from Macpherson last but he informed that he is no longer providing massage service.

So I make a booking with Ben @ Potong Pasir instead after reading the good review from "Loverofmassage". As I was texting him for more detail, Ben confirmed that he can take my booking for 6.30pm so I agreed to try. Waited awhile at his block for him to get ready. 

The corridor door plant was indeed nice with many plants at the corridor. The massage room is nice with massage bed and soothing music. His massage was more on the soft stroke type. There was basically no conversation between us throughout. Almost fell asleep during the session. Was quite surprised when he told me the session ended. I took another shower and realized that it was not even 7.30 yet. So that mean the 60 mins massage included the showering time as well. When questioned, Ben just said that probably the clock is not working well....WTF. I got the feeling that I wasn't really welcomed for the service so this will be my first and last visit to his place.

24 minutes ago, kenfire said:

Contacted Eric from Macpherson last but he informed that he is no longer providing massage service.

So I make a booking with Ben @ Potong Pasir instead after reading the good review from "Loverofmassage". As I was texting him for more detail, Ben confirmed that he can take my booking for 6.30pm so I agreed to try. Waited awhile at his block for him to get ready. 

The corridor door plant was indeed nice with many plants at the corridor. The massage room is nice with massage bed and soothing music. His massage was more on the soft stroke type. There was basically no conversation between us throughout. Almost fell asleep during the session. Was quite surprised when he told me the session ended. I took another shower and realized that it was not even 7.30 yet. So that mean the 60 mins massage included the showering time as well. When questioned, Ben just said that probably the clock is not working well....WTF. I got the feeling that I wasn't really welcomed for the service so this will be my first and last visit to his place.

but I don like conversatn

my pers life has nothg to do w my masseur

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

The convo not necessary should be abt yr personal life wat. Can be anything.

Grrrr....typical sporean.

yup can b anything

spa masseurs will  always start with which Line u r in? How often do u come for facial? have u signed up w our spa pkge etc
these are anything , who doesn't know that

but ..........

ie still my personal life (I m only answerable for myself) and I m here to enjoy

not to use my tongue

If I wanna a chit chat ,  I will go to a café outlet or ........

why cant I dislike conversation? why?

1 hour ago, gstringuy26 said:

me too doesn't like talkative masseurs...asking about client's personal life is unpro..

yes , I agree

I wanna rest my mind, some go for a break by tour

I define rest as lay down as though sleeping

the masseurs got the right to talk non stop to all his clients whole day, and I don't get to behave how I wanna b myself?

no1 s stopping anyone on how to behave but pls don't come into a forum to teach me what to do (I didn't spend money for a lecture or for an interview sessions into my retreat)

there are also lady masseur who woke my dick up in a session but again , I don't harass them during their professional work, I don't touch them even though it is all awake

I wonder why is it a typical sporean ?????? or the typical sporeans at the left and right of my spa room talk non stop w the spa staff endlessly (so audible) , they happily and typically chat from all topics under one roof

hence I was puzzled why m I typical?

they are the typical ones

8 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

Hi guys,

sorry..been really busy...I have tried a few masseur.

1. Nick from Clementi (hmmm not really worth)

2. Leslie from Bedok (Not too bad)

3. Alex from Yishun (Not bad too)

Will give a detailed report when I can.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

On 1/29/2018 at 9:09 AM, kenfire said:

Ya lor. Unfortunately he stopped before have the chance to try his massage... 

On 8 February 2018 at 3:41 PM, Loverofmassage said:

Hi guys,

sorry..been really busy...I have tried a few masseur.

1. Nick from Clementi (hmmm not really worth)

2. Leslie from Bedok (Not too bad)

3. Alex from Yishun (Not bad too)

Will give a detailed report when I can.

Any ideas how is alex massage like ?

On 21/06/2017 at 2:48 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 17th Experience

Experienced Chinese TCM Masseur Kelvin @ Chinatown

Tried walking in ones but he usually don't accept. So a few week later, i decided to text him and reply after while. Set an appointment and apparently it's not flexible to a certain extend. You can choose to massage front & back without manhood. If you don't want manhood, you can only massage the back. Had some miscom with him and he thought i wanted to cancel. so decided not change and go with front & back.

Upon reaching, He ushered me in and get me to shower. The towel was abit too small to cover anything so i just walked out. And when i was going to call him. I saw him spraying some perfume or fabric cleaner. haha hmm.

So i laid on the massage bed, and he begin to massage. I didn't really enjoyed it because i felt that he was rushing, he was doing super fast till i told him and he heard it's like that if you only want 1hr front, back & manhood. So i didn't want to offend him and let him continue. We chatted for abit and some interesting things stuff pop up. 

I lose track on time and it was time to turn around. He didn't do much on the front part and went to my cock. Put on some cream or oil i think. Started to stroke it and he was actually saying something and he said just close your eyes and enjoy. Don't look at it as it will make you cum faster. And afterwhich, to my surprise, some other things happened. Not sure if it happen to everyone. So yeah. 

Overall, i think it was ok, if you are paying for a good massage, i might not recommend. that's my opinion. if you are looking for somemore, maybe. yeah

Experience: 7/10

Ambience: 6/10

Technique: 5/10

Cleaniness: 6/10

Heard that Kelvin is no longer doing massage, or am I wrong?

yep. heard from my clients that he didn't answer any of their calls / messages. haiz.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic