Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

On 3/4/2020 at 2:31 AM, Shay said:

Weighting in 84kg during bulkier day with 9% body fat in my body, height around 184cm 

and big muscle mass. 

there are masseur/masseuse decline my inquiries without knowing my actual stat. 

simply  because I am not in the ideal weight group 60-75kg. 

interesting much? 

84kg with 9% body fat is like a lean machine. Maybe those with more skills/time will be challenged to work on such a great body. Those murkywatertouchfish ones wouldn't wanna risk one bad review.. 

i think if a therapist is open for business, then he should not be picky about his clients, unless for specific situations. For those specific situations can be stated on his website or info as disclaimers.

The likely reason if customers are looking for things other than massage, only then there's a need to know how the therapist looks and feels like (which means he's really not looking for a therapy session).

my biggest client is almost 2 meters tall, and weighs about 1/5th of a ton. for the rest of the therapist, it would be quite impossible to work on him, but even for me, he is a rarity so the act of a therapist scanning his clients doesn't make sense to me because at this point it's no longer about business already.

on top of that, i also have 2 clients with psoriasis, and all of them told me when they're at their worse, no one would take their business after they were mindful enough to bring it up to the therapists first. i'm not painting to be a good guy, but if you're truly open for business, i see absolutely no reason to reject anyone.

now biz affected by COVID19, so got time to post. lol

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

6 minutes ago, fourth said:

i think if a therapist is open for business, then he should not be picky about his clients, unless for specific situations. For those specific situations can be stated on his website or info as disclaimers.

The likely reason if customers are looking for things other than massage, only then there's a need to know how the therapist looks and feels like (which means he's really not looking for a therapy session).

my biggest client is almost 2 meters tall, and weighs about 1/5th of a ton. for the rest of the therapist, it would be quite impossible to work on him, but even for me, he is a rarity so the act of a therapist scanning his clients doesn't make sense to me because at this point it's no longer about business already.

on top of that, i also have 2 clients with psoriasis, and all of them told me when they're at their worse, no one would take their business after they were mindful enough to bring it up to the therapists first. i'm not painting to be a good guy, but if you're truly open for business, i see absolutely no reason to reject anyone.

You are a helpful guy! I know you but you don't know me 🤭🤪🤗🤫

4 hours ago, fourth said:

I once was a client,3 times. U help me with my slip disc and nerve impingement.but i stop going to my session as,im not really well paid staff so i cant sustain the payment every session..tho its not that high and expensive..just that i need to stop it.. 

Im really so sorry..

Guest Kylespatrick30

Ming @ Tiong Bahru: So I happened to book a one hour massage with Ming yesterday. It was a bit last minute request but he accommodated me. I’m not a fan of hard massages but his firm pressure took away my upper back ache. He seems like a cool guy  too. He even has a keyboard near his massage bed so maybe if you got time, maybe you can sing song together haha. Thanks Ming! I really enjoyed the massage! I will book for a longer session next time. You can message him above this thread lol

Edited by Kylespatrick30

On 3/1/2020 at 10:57 AM, greysnow said:

Well spoken. There is this masseur here advertising in the massage forum. I ever enquired on his massage and asked if he could provide a face picture. He declined and said he's discreet and not providing anything extra thus he feels there isn't a need to send me his picture. I mean come on lah, you are charging us for the massage and it's not like you are doing it for free. Why can't customers see how the masseur look like first before we decide whether or not to proceed with the massage? Even when I go to massage parlours, if they assign me someone whom I feel won't do a good job, I will request the receptionist to change me a new masseur. No questions asked.

Anyhow, the masseur is still promoting his massage services in the forum lol... but I think he doesn't have a regular stream of customers 🤣

I cannot agree more

On 3/6/2020 at 3:38 PM, fourth said:

aiyo. sorry for what. actually, i'm thinking of hosting an evening just to treat ppl for free. it'll be a quick treatment, but it'll still help.

would that work for u? once a week, on a fixed week night.

Good Samaritan. Nothing is free in this world but fourth is doing good deed in charity work. Kudos to fourth

On 2/23/2020 at 7:20 PM, Shay said:

My Personal Ranking:

disclaimer: I tried countless of professional spa, home base masseur and massage center the past few years. 
Here’s my All time TOP 5: 

yo, please don’t ask me the location and who give sensual blah blah blah. Google urself 

1. KIT’s Massage @ Farrer Park   Line: justrelaxla                  
    -  Decent Guy, great strength & Cheap!!!! That’s why it’s number 1. 😍

2. Derek@ SensualMassage_T   WhatsApp: +60178771634                                                     -   Tattoo bad boy look, strong massage, sensual technique, excellent manhood massage that showed result! Hard to book 😩
  3. Andy Low WhatsApp:  +658457 0889              - he’s actually quite good looking ( at least in my opinion ) Great strength, although pricing wise is quite steep 🤯                                           
  4. Alex @Allenviate ChinaTown:  +6562224546    There’s Nothing to complain, the massage professionally done! Consistent strength, just average Ah Beng lo and CHEAP!!!!!        Uncle Sam not bad oso, just too old lol 

5. One One reflexology Hugo                                   - Hugo is the best amongst all the massge boy, all around decent and remain consistent. Don’t book Tony ! His massage skills is like butchering a piece of dead meat! 

@Shay Thank you for your Feedback and sharing. For friends who have yet to experience my skills, feel free to drop by and make a session with me. In support of Convid-19 prevention, a set of special blend of oils will be launched during massage. Stay tune for more details. God bless and stay healthy always. 🙏

• 3 weeks later...

No socializing or gathering in any number in public or private with people not living together or risk a fine of $10K or jailed for 6 months. Some home based massage are still promoting blatantly during this COVID-19 lock down. Everyone is chipping in to help the success in combating the virus and wants it over as soon as possible so that we can all go back to our normal lives. The sooner we can overcome the virus spread the better if not the lock down may even be extended. Not sure which part of the regulations some people just don't understand.  

On 3/1/2020 at 10:57 AM, greysnow said:

Well spoken. There is this masseur here advertising in the massage forum. I ever enquired on his massage and asked if he could provide a face picture. He declined and said he's discreet and not providing anything extra thus he feels there isn't a need to send me his picture. I mean come on lah, you are charging us for the massage and it's not like you are doing it for free. Why can't customers see how the masseur look like first before we decide whether or not to proceed with the massage? Even when I go to massage parlours, if they assign me someone whom I feel won't do a good job, I will request the receptionist to change me a new masseur. No questions asked.

Anyhow, the masseur is still promoting his massage services in the forum lol... but I think he doesn't have a regular stream of customers 🤣

I have been a massage therapist for nearly 18yrs and a Boss for 10yrs now. I don't feel i need to show the client my picture as you are assured a great massage and i feel clients are here for my hands and expertise not my looks. We at the male therapist don't choose our clients so all clients are welcome. I wont change your mind as i feel everybody have a choice and opinion. I feel you pay for massage you will get a massage but if pay for looks and fun and then massage then you pay more but only to those places that go for that too

Is a free market here,  both masseur and customer have a choice to make request or reject request. Of course,  if the masseur make certain request or reject request, they have to face the customer cancellation.

On the other hand,  if customer don't get their request, they are always free to choose someone who accept their request. Paying doesn't make u a king here unlike those establishment that still have to consider rental and staff salary. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

One claimed that he’s using his car to serve his customers! With all the saliva and droplets flying around within a small confined space. The virus can stay on the surface for hours. OMG!

It’s also an offence in Singapore that you leave your engine on while in the stationary car!

You may even lose your life of carbon monoxide poisoning.

STAY HOME! BE SAFE! BE WISE!

38 minutes ago, Preserved Flowers said:

One claimed that he’s using his car to serve his customers! With all the saliva and droplets flying around within a small confined space. The virus can stay on the surface for hours. OMG!

It’s also an offence in Singapore that you leave your engine on while in the stationary car!

You may even lose your life of carbon monoxide poisoning.

STAY HOME! BE SAFE! BE WISE!

Exactly what i am thinking. Wonder why the ppl are so brave up for this pleasure. Cant they see how serious it is getting now? And I will not patronize again those are still providing service despite the law and enforcement during the CB. Its same like doctor who do not have ethics and do jot follow code of practice.

Edited by steve69

On 3/2/2020 at 11:53 PM, blueblueblue said:

Does all massage come with

On 3/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, blueblueblue said:

Haha ok

i went for 3 massages from the masseurs advertising here.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:00 PM, Innocentguy said:

la. Aiyoh...hahahaha

On 3/3/2020 at 2:03 PM, Kylespatrick30 said:

You’d be surprised  ;)

Any more such post about sexual service and you guys will be given 1 warning point.  Kindly not discuss such things as it might get the masseur into unnecessary trouble with the authorities as this is an open forum.

'MEWR also said in its statement that during an enforcement operation by the police, a beauty salon along Upper Cross Street was found to provide massage services without a licence during the "circuit breaker" period which will last till May 4 and requires residents to adhere to enhanced safe-distancing measures.  
Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-more-2900-stern-warnings-40-fines-issued-non-compliance-safe-distancing-measures'

<https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/covid-19-more-2900-stern-warnings-40-fines-issued-non-compliance-safe-distancing-measures>

Do be careful especially the home-based ones advertising here. 

On 3/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, Kylespatrick30 said:

Ming @ Tiong Bahru: So I happened to book a one hour massage with Ming yesterday. It was a bit last minute request but he accommodated me. I’m not a fan of hard massages but his firm pressure took away my upper back ache. He seems like a cool guy  too. He even has a keyboard near his massage bed so maybe if you got time, maybe you can sing song together haha. Thanks Ming! I really enjoyed the massage! I will book for a longer session next time. You can message him above this thread lol

Btw ming is fourth 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried Mike (Queenstown) today after seeing so many good recommendations about him. He didn’t ask me for my stats and tried to accommodate my timing. Luckily he didn’t reject me upon seeing me. Lol

His place is clean and Was told to sanitize my hands after removing my shoes. Good safety measure. One great note was I get to shower before the session. That’s good for me as I was from work, could clean off my perspiration before the session. Everything is provided for, towel, shampoo, body wash and facial foam. :)

There’s soothing music played during the session. Sports massage was good but I felt he could have applied more pressure. Maybe we were both new to each other and he doesn’t know. At crucial joints and huge muscle group, the strength was on point. I particularly like it when he wrapped the legs and lift them up to put a bolster below to raise the legs or lower back, done skilfully and quickly, pro.  

As it’s my first time visiting a home-based masseur and have to remove all clothing, I was quite tense, haha controlling myself intensely as certain touches (especially near sensitive parts) are really arousing. No happy ending, no hanky panky. It’s professional work.

Will definitely drop by again if I’m in the west. 

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 9/10

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 10/10

Overall: 9.25/10

Went spaDlite few days ago. It was my worst experience ever. Was greeted by a tall guy, he lead my the way and make me sitted. He said he gonna massage me but he was bit fem, not really my thing so I asked him that if I could view all the masseurs. I’m paying so why not. And he told me sure and Two guys from upper level came down. Not even a second they went off. It showed me that they are tired/sleepy. And then he showed me the price and asked me to choose. He again stood beside me thinking he gonna massage me. 

I told him I take the short guy who came down earlier on. And he became totally cold towards me   He called the guy name and went off. 

The short guy was a china boy, don’t understand English not even a simple word like ‘name, age’ he brought me to the room. 

The room was so cramped. Enclosed, with small tub-kinda toilet. The kind of toilet they place at voideck during hdb toilet renovation. It totally put me off. The massage bed cover/sheet gave me the smell like it was unused for months. 

His massage was so bad! Will you believe if I said I paid for full body massage when my arms, biceps, hands were remained untouched through. He kept touching my butt and balls and giving some kind sound (signal for more services)

Main reason I went there was bcos I started to gym and my body aches. Back, arms, biceps so needed one but man I felt like I wasted my money. The oil he used on me not even oily. It’s like those you can buy at value dollar. No smell. No after effects. Poor maintenance. Urging everyone, especially those who wanna try them or newbies to man-man massage don’t go here. I regret a lot. 

Not promoting but I’ve been to water spa twice. And felt like that was the best experience so far. The place gave me therapeutic, calm, sooth, relax feel. So much better. 

6 hours ago, Anon_anon said:

Went spaDlite few days ago. It was my worst experience ever. Was greeted by a tall guy, he lead my the way and make me sitted. He said he gonna massage me but he was bit fem, not really my thing so I asked him that if I could view all the masseurs. I’m paying so why not. And he told me sure and Two guys from upper level came down. Not even a second they went off. It showed me that they are tired/sleepy. And then he showed me the price and asked me to choose. He again stood beside me thinking he gonna massage me. 

I told him I take the short guy who came down earlier on. And he became totally cold towards me   He called the guy name and went off. 

The short guy was a china boy, don’t understand English not even a simple word like ‘name, age’ he brought me to the room. 

The room was so cramped. Enclosed, with small tub-kinda toilet. The kind of toilet they place at voideck during hdb toilet renovation. It totally put me off. The massage bed cover/sheet gave me the smell like it was unused for months. 

His massage was so bad! Will you believe if I said I paid for full body massage when my arms, biceps, hands were remained untouched through. He kept touching my butt and balls and giving some kind sound (signal for more services)

Main reason I went there was bcos I started to gym and my body aches. Back, arms, biceps so needed one but man I felt like I wasted my money. The oil he used on me not even oily. It’s like those you can buy at value dollar. No smell. No after effects. Poor maintenance. Urging everyone, especially those who wanna try them or newbies to man-man massage don’t go here. I regret a lot. 

Not promoting but I’ve been to water spa twice. And felt like that was the best experience so far. The place gave me therapeutic, calm, sooth, relax feel. So much better. 

To be frank, I always have this thinking the masseur at Spadlite are not serious in massaging. If I really wan to drop by there, I will take up the scrub service as well and it will be done in the toilet by the masseur and it can be erotic at times depend on whom u engage. The rest nothing much to comment 

9 hours ago, Anon_anon said:

In another word, its a male pros place. Not massage parlour.  Sad. 

I went there once and fortunately, it was a pleasant massage. The guy who I'd chosen was much better than being the one rejected upon entering the store. It's costly too so I just went for an experience. Haha XD. 1 negative point was my masseur went down to chat with his colleague/s after leading me for a shower. After I'm done, he's still not returned & could heard their conversation. I still need to ask for him before he came up but his massage service was good. Service wasn't that excellent compared to Waterspa & Shuangspa. Still the best. Thumbs up!

Yeah, I went Dspalite once too, never went back again. I was serviced by a small frame masseur, and a 1.5 hours only lasted slightly over one hour. No massage skills, literally just 

moving his palms to and fro the shoulder to the calves, most of the time practising tai-chi on the butt. Once he was done with the finale, massage over.

On 6/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, Anon_anon said:

LOL... no one to blame but yourself.. you chose the masseur yourself....

Did you have to scan Nric or do Scan Entry at Spa Dlite ? 

On 6/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, ReubenH said:

Tried Mike (Queenstown) today after seeing so many good recommendations about him. He didn’t ask me for my stats and tried to accommodate my timing. Luckily he didn’t reject me upon seeing me. Lol

His place is clean and Was told to sanitize my hands after removing my shoes. Good safety measure. One great note was I get to shower before the session. That’s good for me as I was from work, could clean off my perspiration before the session. Everything is provided for, towel, shampoo, body wash and facial foam. :)

There’s soothing music played during the session. Sports massage was good but I felt he could have applied more pressure. Maybe we were both new to each other and he doesn’t know. At crucial joints and huge muscle group, the strength was on point. I particularly like it when he wrapped the legs and lift them up to put a bolster below to raise the legs or lower back, done skilfully and quickly, pro.  

As it’s my first time visiting a home-based masseur and have to remove all clothing, I was quite tense, haha controlling myself intensely as certain touches (especially near sensitive parts) are really arousing. No happy ending, no hanky panky. It’s professional work.

Will definitely drop by again if I’m in the west. 

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 9/10

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 10/10

Overall: 9.25/10

Hi ReubenH

Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to see you next time. Actually I’m not sure who you are, just guessing. 

Best Regards!

Mike

http://www.escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

I disagree. Best you pick the right guy. I had a wonderful session with QQ the other evening. He uses his elbows, knees and knuckle to massage me. Not the sensual massage but very good. Had been going to him for a few years. Too bad that he has a booking right after me as I wanted to have him longer than just 60mins. 

Thanks again spa-de-lite. 

10 hours ago, Keng said:

I went spa dlite few times, the masseurs are all quite professional except one (the best is still Kenji who is no longer working there). The facilities wise are up to standard. That's my experience before CB...

Any masseur in Spa dlite to recommend and can you provide some description of them I.e. Physical built and style of their massage.

45 minutes ago, cottonwool said:

Heading to shuang or waterspa now. Anyone heading? From my experienced, Robin & James masseur are excellent in waterspa. For shuang, it'll be Lance & etc...

Thsnks for the info, will give waterspa and shuangspa a try again. Many years back I went to waterspa and look for polo, but he no longer works there. 

Sure, no problem. Robin - He's a big muscular guy who came from China & pleasant looking but a bit cheeky. His massage is great with strong techniques without pain but more strength onto it & you may tell him if you feel discomfort. After massaging, was relaxing. James - A pleasant lean guy who came from malaysia but guessed he's no longer working ^ new staffs going on. He focuses more on service & massage is relaxing with average or more strength on but you may request upon. 

4 hours ago, cottonwool said:

Sure, no problem. Robin - He's a big muscular guy who came from China & pleasant looking but a bit cheeky. His massage is great with strong techniques without pain but more strength onto it & you may tell him if you feel discomfort. After massaging, was relaxing. James - A pleasant lean guy who came from malaysia but guessed he's no longer working ^ new staffs going on. He focuses more on service & massage is relaxing with average or more strength on but you may request upon. 

Thanks! What are the rates for full body massage? 

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic