Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 1:33 PM, gstringuy26 said:

Some masseurs twist your fingers as if they are twisting a chicken wing! 

Can injure your finger's veins! 😢

Agreed. Happened to me before. Went home and saw my finger bruised. Touch it and it is very painful. I massaged the affected area for sometimes and it slowly recover the next few days. I hope those therapists that twist customer’s finger take note of this.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, midkemia said:

Review of Salon Pour Le Homme:

I tried Nik this time. Massage was ok. Both he and Dave are very polite when they talk. Note that you can hear the adjourning room noise if it is in use.

There was some talk about not being able to reach them on another thread I cannot recall. 

U have tried before? Who u prefer?

Is Nik strength strong?

4 hours ago, p2468 said:

U have tried before? Who u prefer?

Is Nik strength strong?

The place is messy. I have seen both rooms which are the same level of messiness but appear clean. 

You mean if I tried Dave? Yes. I don't think I will go there again though both are very polite gentlemen as the massage is not up to what I like. Just a personal view. Maybe it suits others.  Nik told me his massage is hard but I don't think so and I think most masseurs would say my pain threshold is not high. 

I left the massage bed with a sore on my forehead so it was not comfortable. 

Dave technique become fast strokes, it turned to be uncomfortable at some moments, one of his hands will be grabbing or lingering the down under. He used to be good with his sensual technique but now it turns to be average. Hv yet to try Nik in a long while. Perhaps will write a review soon.

Guest Kylespatrick30

I had a great massage with Mike. Though his place is located at an old estate, his place is modern, comfortable and feels like an actual spa. His massage strokes is firm and a bit sensual, which I liked. Totally relaxed me. You can find more of his services in this website: http://www.escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

16 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Dave technique become fast strokes, it turned to be uncomfortable at some moments, one of his hands will be grabbing or lingering the down under. He used to be good with his sensual technique but now it turns to be average. Hv yet to try Nik in a long while. Perhaps will write a review soon.

Looking forward to hear your feedback compared to Dave. I do not like the smell from the oil that they use though especially as it lingered on my body despite a good warm shower and I didn't think Nik used a lot of it.

Hi Guys, 

2019 has been crazy and cruel year for me. Haha. Work was madness. My Apologies for not being able to reply all your DM and updates. But please don't ask me about whether there is happy-ending and all these. Go and enjoy the session and text the masseur yourself haha, i don't get anything at all. None of the masseurs know my identity.

Here we go:

Mature Masseur Deep Tissue @Clementi

Venue: Home-based

massage bed: Yes

Shower: Yes

Skill: 6/10

cleanliness: 4.5/10

ambience: 4/10 (because of the loud music)

pricing: 8/10

OK! I'm happy for another westie masseur but there is room for improvement. 

Its quite near to the train station but relatively old estate. Upon reaching his place, he greeted me but the air in the house smell still so that was 1 strike for me. I was usher to the common room where the massage is being done. He notified that there is no air-con but i'm fine with it. change out and head to shower. The bathroom condition was not very good. showerhead was old and pressure was low. so did i quick rinse. 

Went back to common room for massage. Overall strength, stroke & technique is ok but he is more on the long stroke which on days where i need deep-tissue, this will not work for me. The next strike for me was that his fingernails was abit long so when he does his long stroke, it's actually very uncomfortable on the person. 

There is also no music or soft lighting. it really basic set up and it felt like the room is used for some sort of storage. 

Having said all this, of course the price point is good. so yeah.

Charles & Joe's 4-Hands Massage At Punggol

massage bed: No

Skill: 5/10

cleanliness: 6/10

ambience: 5/10 

pricing: 6/10

One of the first few times trying 4 hands but honestly i didn't know what to expect. Upon reaching, 1st guy (The taller one) came and welcome me in.  Massage is done on their bed. It was quite obvious they are a couple. probably in their late 40s to early 50. So He helped me change out and i went to shower.

Afterwhich, I was asked to laid down horizontal in the middle of the bed and as i was doing that, the 2nd guy (Shorter guy) came in. He was the more chatty one. Started asking me alot of questions which i didn't really answer because some was quite personal. so here is the thing, the 2nd guy skill and technique if i would say is also zero. he is just rubbing your body while the 1st guy actually could have done it himself because he was much better. So that's the sad part because there is no co-ordination. 

When the massage is done, he also ask random stuff and ask to help him. so i was like haha.

So im not sure if i will travel all the way there for this. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, Mikyles said:

I had a great massage with Mike. Though his place is located at an old estate, his place is modern, comfortable and feels like an actual spa. His massage strokes is firm and a bit sensual, which I liked. Totally relaxed me. You can find more of his services in this website: http://www.escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

What does Mike look like? Build and age?

2 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

One of the first few times trying 4 hands but honestly i didn't know what to expect. Upon reaching, 1st guy (The taller one) came and welcome me in.  Massage is done on their bed. It was quite obvious they are a couple. probably in their late 40s to early 50. So He helped me change out and i went to shower.

Afterwhich, I was asked to laid down horizontal in the middle of the bed and as i was doing that, the 2nd guy (Shorter guy) came in. He was the more chatty one. Started asking me alot of questions which i didn't really answer because some was quite personal. so here is the thing, the 2nd guy skill and technique if i would say is also zero. he is just rubbing your body while the 1st guy actually could have done it himself because he was much better. So that's the sad part because there is no co-ordination. 

When the massage is done, he also ask random stuff and ask to help him. so i was like haha.

that sounds absolutely terrible

Guest Kylespatrick30

I messaged Jason of Jurong West. When I told him, I’m on the heavy side, he mentioned that he only take in customers who are 85kg and below.

Edited by Kylespatrick30

1 hour ago, Mikyles said:

I messaged Jason of Jurong West. When I told him, I’m on the heavy side, he mentioned that he only take in customers who are 85kg and below.

Aiyah normal ...all gays are the same. Dont talk abt massage.  The potong pasir guy who does waxing.  He did Brazilian waxing for me once n after that keep saying busy n all. Giving excuses

What am i to guess. My cock unwashed and smelly.  Cannot be what.  That time he touched n played with it until ......

On 12/12/2019 at 6:19 PM, Loverofmassage said:

I concur. I went there about a year ago and haven’t been back since. The ‘massage’ is expensive and doesn’t really do much if you’re genuinely there for the massage. 

If you’re there for other things then you’ll be right at home. 

Also, the tall guy is quieter and doesn’t really talk much. The short guy is the one who asks a lot of personal questions and is quite pushy. 

I think short guy is Charles and the tall guy is Joe. Five years ago I tried them out of curiosity. $90 for a session, short guy mostly looking for fun only tall guy can massage.

They still look OK five years ago when they started, but recently I went back for another try and it was horrible! The short guy having a big tummy and both look dam old liow.

Massage skill has worsen...

7 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Aiyah normal ...all gays are the same. Dont talk abt massage.  The potong pasir guy who does waxing.  He did Brazilian waxing for me once n after that keep saying busy n all. Giving excuses

What am i to guess. My cock unwashed and smelly.  Cannot be what.  That time he touched n played with it until ......

Ohh i knew who you are referring to already. 🤠

Edited by Greenman

15 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Yup! he's a little weird. Used to be my regular...massage skill and waxing not bad.

17 hours ago, Wombu said:

I concur. I went there about a year ago and haven’t been back since. The ‘massage’ is expensive and doesn’t really do much if you’re genuinely there for the massage. 

If you’re there for other things then you’ll be right at home. 

Also, the tall guy is quieter and doesn’t really talk much. The short guy is the one who asks a lot of personal questions and is quite pushy. 

The short guy pushy over what issues?

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

tks for sharing , didnt know that Hawk from Clementi 

I think people who r slim/thin/lean tend to prefer the strength not too hard, eg me so that s the reason why

Might try him again if I put on weight next time! LOL

11 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I think there's 2 masseurs under Homen, Rick is indian and Ben is Philipineno, massage skills are OK.

No,

Ric is the Filipino, who has better skills.

Han is the Indian guy, the one who handles the booking

Han gets psycho when you ask for Ric to massage 🙄

• G_M pinned and unpinned this topic