Male HQ
Loverofmassage

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

On 29/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

I went to one home-based massage and had such a bad experience that I decided to never go to one anymore .

I cannot remember the name but this guy lives at a block behind a CC in Bedok 

His block is HDB block but must press number to call for owner to let you go in ... 

anyone knows the name? 

If I recall correctly, his name is Leslie

On 10/29/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

I went to one home-based massage and had such a bad experience that I decided to never go to one anymore .

His block is HDB block but must press number to call for owner to let you go in ... 

anyone knows the name? 

Can elaborate why bad? One man's favorite is another man's disaster! haha..Is bec no HE? 

Massage by mature masseur Sunny @ Excelsior Hotel basement

My 26th Experience

So it was one of those days where I tried to text the masseurs I know for a massage and what’s new right if you have been following my thread, I booked last minute. 

After serveral hours, I still didn’t get a booking so I just decide to try this place because I really needed a massage. But Guess what? He was booked too. So I left to meet my client and after an 1.5hrs. I decided to go back and checked because I was nearby. To my surprise, there was slot so I took it.

I didn’t know what to expect and I heard the lady voice so I thought ok, it’s good cause I wanted to decent massage and naturally you won’t take off your underwear or at least I didn’t. 

The massage started good, He was not bad but as he moved down my back to near my butt, he suddenly said let’s remove your underwear and took off for me. I was like ok, where is this going....

everything was still fine with the fact that he slides his hands near my butt crack. I had no reaction cause I was tired. He would occasionally touch my butt and groin. When he turned me over. I noticed he was playing with my nipples and of course I got hard. And he touch my dick. He lifted his polo and place my hands there so I just entertain for a while and yes I got a JO but this is not guarantee ok? I’m sharing what happened to me.

the good thing was, he uses hot towels to clean my body and I think there is Dettol smell. I hope it’s clean!

overall, for the price and he did really massage and I Guess if you don’t want the hanky panky, you could him know.

Just one more thing that I notice as I was dressing up, I saw condoms, KY & lube. I was abit shocked and that might cost me not to go back as I’m scared. Yeah

Experience: 6.5/10

Ambience: 5/10 (Dialect music was playing)

Technique: 7/10

Cleanliness: 6.5/10

Many have also asked me, why do you go to massage or spa that are owned by guys. 

My personal conclusion is that so far my experiences from these places are not great. The masseurs are more $$ conscience and I don’t blame them but it makes the experience not great. Yeah.

i would rather go to a normal joint and ask for a male masseur, at least I know I will get a decent massage.

i recently went to green Apple and it was great. Yeah.

1 hour ago, Loverofmassage said:

My 26th Experience

So it was one of those days where I tried to text the masseurs I know for a massage and what’s new right if you have been following my thread, I booked last minute. 

After serveral hours, I still didn’t get a booking so I just decide to try this place because I really needed a massage. But Guess what? He was booked too. So I left to meet my client and after an 1.5hrs. I decided to go back and checked because I was nearby. To my surprise, there was slot so I took it.

I didn’t know what to expect and I heard the lady voice so I thought ok, it’s good cause I wanted to decent massage and naturally you won’t take off your underwear or at least I didn’t. 

The massage started good, He was not bad but as he moved down my back to near my butt, he suddenly said let’s remove your underwear and took off for me. I was like ok, where is this going....

everything was still fine with the fact that he slides his hands near my butt crack. I had no reaction cause I was tired. He would occasionally touch my butt and groin. When he turned me over. I noticed he was playing with my nipples and of course I got hard. And he touch my dick. He lifted his polo and place my hands there so I just entertain for a while and yes I got a JO but this is not guarantee ok? I’m sharing what happened to me.

the good thing was, he uses hot towels to clean my body and I think there is Dettol smell. I hope it’s clean!

overall, for the price and he did really massage and I Guess if you don’t want the hanky panky, you could him know.

Just one more thing that I notice as I was dressing up, I saw condoms, KY & lube. I was abit shocked and that might cost me not to go back as I’m scared. Yeah

The more u must go back la..got chance mah.lol

On 23/10/2017 at 2:24 PM, jiriki said:

Agree. There are some pretty rave reviews about him here. He’s a pleasant guy and has good service attitude but it’s very costly considering the facilities in my opinion.

And although he’s said to have a good bod and all by some members here, he’s not what I would define as ripped or gym fit. Perhaps people have different definitions but I was expecting like someone ripped or at least gym fit (defined pecs and abs). But CK isn’t there yet unfortunately.

I believe I wasted a good $160on JK. 

On 11/4/2017 at 6:03 PM, herodai said:

I believe I wasted a good $160on JK. 

Yes, $160 is really on the high side! So far many years of going to massage, I have not try paying that kind of money for an hour of happiness leh

Is he really special? I had try all kinds of massage really, from lady masseuse to guy masseurs..

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 26th Experience

I m abit confused, u mentioned a lady voice?? what did the ady told u? definition of mature is above 40yo? (how much was the pricing for how long)

Love reading your reports, definitely!

Edited by lovehandle

On 29/10/2017 at 3:45 PM, herodai said:

Hi lovers of massage, 

anyone knows the name? 

U mind share what happened? I went to him a few times his massage tends to be on the soft side. Some may not like it. But his attitude is quite good. He doesn’t advertise in BW anymore. Usually taking return customers only. In fact when I tried to make appointment with him, he almost doesn’t reply me at all since it’s my first time booking. But after a few tries he finally replies me. He did told me some people message him or call him just to disturb him or for fun. I heard about same things from other home masseurs also.

Same like some home masseurs, he tend to be on the safe side with no special. When they get more comfortable and familiar with u, u get the special. They are protecting themselves also.

1 hour ago, beta said:

U mind share what happened? I went to him a few times his massage tends to be on the soft side. Some may not like it. But his attitude is quite good. 

Hi 

I am not really referring to his service. His massage is on the softer side but professional.

I am just comparing my first home-based massage to the ones in the shop. I know it is not fair to compare like that but just that my preference still lies with in a shop with proper facilities at all.

Once again, Leslie's massage skills are fine.

My experience with Leslie is considered much better when I tried my second home based massage with Logan at Yishun. 

I find his massage place very unacceptable. It is a mattress on the floor next to his bed. The mattress is covered by a thin cloth which I am sure is not changed since maybe his first customer of the day. How do I know? The mattress smells just like him. I begin to wonder if he lie on this mattress while waiting for his customers. And there is no pillow so when I lie face down, could I be smelling where his hair was? And mattress on the floor with no pillow? Even $80/hr is too much, let alone freaking $160! 

Some of you may say he is muscular and to these people, I am sorry to be blunt but did you see the folds of fats around his tummy when he sits down? How can you guys use the term muscular so loosely? It is very misleading. He has cute looks but muscular? He is far from it. So I cannot help but feel deceived by the comments here. Lesson learned. Take opinions on the forum with a pinch of salt. And people have different bases for comparison. 

I thought maybe the B2B massage is something out of this world so $160 per hour but the massage skills are just below average. When I said one part was feeling sore and needed more pressure, he just pressed harder and more. His massage is just sensual and his B2B massage is bad. More like him humping on my back with loud piang piang sound. I feel like asking him to get off me. 

He did bring me to shower and wash for me but that is all. Again, if I can pay less if I wash myself, I will be glad to pay less. 

Basically it is a sex massage and charging for $160! Minimal massage skills and bad environment! I seriously think where the good reviews come from? They had such bad massages before that this is considered as good? 

As a result, I later went to Robin at Tampines and Kevin at Toa Payoh with much skepticism. To my pleasant surprise, they do not disappoint me but even exceed my expectations. I am now considering to switch to home-based massage after I finish my package at some atas massage parlour. Logan should try their massages at their place and learn a thing or two. First thing first, tidy up your room!!

Edited by herodai

On 11/3/2017 at 1:48 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 26th Experience

May I know how is Sunny built ? Skinny or meaty ?

1 hour ago, herodai said:

Hi 

I am not really referring to his service. His massage is on the softer side but professional.

I am just comparing my first home-based massage to the ones in the shop. I know it is not fair to compare like that but just that my preference still lies with in a shop with proper facilities at all.

My experience with Leslie is considered much better when I tried my second home based massage with Logan at Yishun. 

I find his massage place very unacceptable. It is a mattress on the floor next to his bed. The mattress is covered by a thin cloth which I am sure is not changed since maybe his first customer of the day. How do I know? The mattress smells just like him. I begin to wonder if he lie on this mattress while waiting for his customers. And there is no pillow so when I lie face down, could I be smelling where his hair was? And mattress on the floor with no pillow? Even $80/hr is too much, let alone freaking $160! 

As a result, I later went to Robin at Tampines and Kevin at Toa Payoh with much skepticism. To my pleasant surprise, they do not disappoint me but even exceed my expectations. I am now considering to switch to home-based massage after I finish my package at some atas massage parlour. Logan should try their massages at their place and learn a thing or two. First thing first, tidy up your room!!

tks for sharing Hero! We appreciate such details!

I like the part when u said "the mattress smells just like him..i begin to wonder if he lie on this......." and "tidy up your room"

U guys really hate messy table and room?

I hope he s reading, too!

Tried Heavenly Touch Eugene from Punggol. Overall not my kind of massage as it was more Swedish, so there was a lot of long strokes and rubbing. I normally prefer harder kind of massage. Also the oil used was like OILY. The place look like a rental place with proper massage bed and attached bathroom. Was offered HJ to finish off the session.

Ambience: 6/10 (spa music in background)

Technique: 5/10

Cleanliness: 6/10

Try Ah Tan massage at Bedok (not sure if he has moved). Overall the strength was good and I really enjoyed the massage. Coupled of time his hand do roam into my crack.. pretty sensitive there so I gathered he sensed it too... Oil use was ok and not too oily. Pity there's no showering facility. Also there's really not much privacy to speak about with just the curtain. Rather responsive on Whatsapp but better to communicate in Chinese?

Experience: 8/10

Ambience: 4/10 (spa music in background)

Technique: 8/10

Cleanliness: 7/10

On 11/11/2017 at 1:50 AM, herodai said:

Hi 

Some of you may say he is muscular and to these people, I am sorry to be blunt but did you see the folds of fats around his tummy when he sits down? How can you guys use the term muscular so loosely? It is very misleading. He has cute looks but muscular? He is far from it. So I cannot help but feel deceived by the comments here. Lesson learned. Take opinions on the forum with a pinch of salt. And people have different bases for comparison. 

I thought maybe the B2B massage is something out of this world so $160 per hour but the massage skills are just below average. When I said one part was feeling sore and needed more pressure, he just pressed harder and more. His massage is just sensual and his B2B massage is bad. More like him humping on my back with loud piang piang sound. I feel like asking him to get off me. 

He did bring me to shower and wash for me but that is all. Again, if I can pay less if I wash myself, I will be glad to pay less. 

Basically it is a sex massage and charging for $160! Minimal massage skills and bad environment! I seriously think where the good reviews come from? They had such bad massages before that this is considered as good? 

High charge of $160 and prone to dirty diseases.

7 minutes ago, ThinkTank said:

hi guys... received an sms from Paul's (bedok) HP... his nephew said that his uncle Paul has passed away peacefully on 12 Nov....

Screenshot_2017-11-14.png

RIP Paul

1 hour ago, SKYT said:

RIP Paul

Is this uncle Paul that do masaage in Bedok. I

found him for massage few times ... many years ago. 

My condolences.. may his soul rest in peace..

Edited by massage_fan

On 11/14/2017 at 9:23 PM, ThinkTank said:

hi guys... received an sms from Paul's (bedok) HP... his nephew said that his uncle Paul has passed away peacefully on 12 Nov....

Screenshot_2017-11-14.png

Roughly how old is he?

Ming’s Deep Tissue Massage

27th Experience

managed to book with Ming. A stocky guy but very friendly. Have good command of language. 

The He place was abit hard to find. I got abit lost but managed to find it.

The home was abit messy or it can be organised mess. Was usher to shower and afterwhich the message was kind of done in the living room cum game room and message room. 

Message is done at a proper massage bed. His skill is really not bad. Strong but not Super hard. I felt really relaxed. He is quite funny. We had a few laugh and he was abit cheeky.

Overall experience was good. Not much of an ambience but skill & technique is there.

Experience: 7.5/10

Ambience: 3.5/10 

Dylan D’Bodywork 

28th Experience 

Dylan’s place is not exactly at Katong Katong. Hmm if you drive will be easier but bus does takes you to the place straight. It’s a old neighbourhood.

communication was easy. Upon arrival, was usher in. Minimal and zen feel. I was offered warm water. Then changed and showered.

The room was at the Corrindor but I didn’t hear much noises maybe I was tired too. He cleaned the sole of my feet and started with stretching which was good as I was quite stiff.

the essential oil or lotion he uses smells Super good. The massage strength was just nice. He kept his hands on me all the time even when moving unless he needs more oil. It feels like everytime he massage a different part. He would clean his hand and then re-apply.

i almost fell asleep through the massage. He will also constantly ask about the strength. The music playing was good also.

after 60mins, I felt relaxed but refreshed. No hanky panky. Overall, I felt good and will definitely return. Haha I was thinking if I should shared cause I realised after I shared, I gets more difficult to book as I’m a last min booker. Haha 

Experience: 8.5/10

Ambience: 8/10 (Dialect music was playing)

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

8 hours ago, docfarre said:

Thanks for your sharing.

I had a session with Dylan recently. Dylan was professional and his place is neat. 

Totally agreed with Loverofmassage & docfarre. Dylan was very professional, knows what he is doing and you can leave your body to him to handle it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On 25/10/2017 at 12:45 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 24th Experience

Name : Bobby (40+ yo, Malay Mixed)

Place : Choa Chu Kang Flat, 5 mins from Choa Chu Kang MRT

So I did notice that his personal massage thread was quite of inactive or shut down because of inappropriate message by others but he is actually still in the pin thread of list of masseurs.

i just decided to try because I was near and the price is reasonable. Texted and gotten a reply so set a time and head down.

Its really quite near to the train station and his unit is at the corner so it’s private. Press the door bell and knock, he came and open the door. I was expecting a much bigger guy based on photos from his site but it was almost same height but bigger in size.

Was welcome into the room, there is a massage bed & attached toilet. Setting do look abit old same is the toilet but useable I Guess. Take a quick shower and massage begin.

He did asked how I found out about him. I didn’t really mentioned blowing wind, just said online. So he went on to say that a 60mins massage, he can’t do much stuff or tantric. So i said what’s that he explained it’s not sex but enhancing your senses or bringing them to life. And this will required more time. I just said I see. He continued to said this involved his hands or his private entering you. I was abit shocked. And all this are normal procedure for him if you chose that. I said ok but don’t think I will try. Thank you.

So besides all these talks, his strength of massage was good and he could find the correct points to press. Just that sometime he would do Long stroke standing in front of me and I could feel his private. And he did said it’s ok if you want to feel but I didn’t. 

Front massage was not not too bad thought he asked if I wanted to try tantric so I said no and afterwhich, he scrub my back in the shower and no he didn’t shower with me.

one thing I didn’t like was his phone was not on silent and he did check his phone twice, he did “asked” me but I don’t think I can say no.

yeah. It was interesting.

Experience: 7/10

Ambience: 6/10

Cleaniness: 6.5/10

Same experience. Massaged by Bobby yesterday. When doing the massage, he is in those pants with semi hard on. Keep brushing my head when standing in front of me while lying on the massage bed facing down. I must say his dick is very huge. 

On 4/3/2017 at 1:25 PM, Loverofmassage said:

My 1st Experience

My first encounter with blowing wind was actually because I was looking for massage. I'm not sure how many of us chance upon blowing wind like me. Haha. I was fairly surprised that there is/was a thread on it. Thrill & happy, I started reading reviews and update on masseur. back then, there wasn't a lot and I couldn't much. so I went for the nearest to my place & reasonable price & duration.

So I went to Chivas from Woodlands. I was quite scared because it was my first time. So I met him at his void deck and he bought me up to this home. He was professional. Sat me down and ask me a few questions and health & medical condition. Afterwhich, He told me what he was gonna do. It helped me to feel at ease than he knows what he is doing.

Indeed, the massage was good, it was thoroughly and no hanky panky. I love the hot stone massage. it really helped me to relax. He also kept asking if the strength of ok and it would advise me on why i'm feeling pain in this area.

After many years, I went back late last year, The massage was still good but there were various changes which I guess it's good to improvise your technique but there were some area that was too sensual for my liking but when I told him i'm not comfortable (No, it's not BJ haha), he understand and move on to ease my tension on my shoulder.

Overall, it's still good.

Experience: 7.5/10

Ambience: 7/10

Technique: 8.5/10

Cleaniness: 8/10

Chivas is good. But I feel uneasy when I walk pass the living room where the family members are there.

1 hour ago, p2468 said:

Chivas is good. But I feel uneasy when I walk pass the living room where the family members are there.

totally agreed with Loverofmassage & p2468,

Chivas was very professional, knows what he is doing and you can leave your body to him to handle it. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Agree with the trio above. Chivas is one of the better home based massages available. I love the fact that he is constantly trying to improve his techniques. Definitely one of my regulars.

Love of massages and others on this thread: Any feedback on Ben@Queentown? Thanks.

Clean & neat place in Bedok. Massage done in a private a/c room with a proper massage bed. Massage skill is generally good and firm with long strokes using massage oil. Very accommodating and friendly person. Shower is next to the kitchen area of his HDB flat.

finally managed to book with Dylan. kinda pleasant surprise to know that he operate from the estate where i used to stay so it's a no brainer for me to find the place.

Good set up with the whole room devoted for the massage. Love the oil used. "Spa" music as per normal. Strength is great and I got a good stretch from him.

Only problem was kids running along the corridor....

certainly a place that i will consider going back... then again, would love to give others here a shot too.

On 11/11/2017 at 9:50 AM, herodai said:

Hi 

After reading quite a few fantastic review about Logan's massage, actually wanted to give a try! But hey...when i read your review, I think will give it a miss! What your said here is more realistic. $160 for a session is really too high without proper set up, it just like another those money boy type of massage. Just don't understand why so many good review! 

hi, i have been to Ck or Logan massage some time back when he was operating from punggol. i definitely enjoyed his good service - attitude, massage skills, etc. not extras. he deserves a chance. only downer is the price.

All please bear in mind that because of such high price (the price u pay for logan's  ck massage)

You must be treated nice!

So definitely you will get good service, good attitude, etc with that price.

All are being paid highly for it do you know?  dear all.

Thanks !

Edited by jlone

10 hours ago, aeiou777 said:

Does Anyone have skyy contact? Used to visit him many years back at Woodlands. 

I tried once many years ago at Woodlands, I think he might stop liow....

10 hours ago, jlone said:

All please bear in mind that because of such high price (the price u pay for logan's  ck massage)

You must be treated nice!

So definitely you will get good service, good attitude, etc with that price.

All are being paid highly for it do you know?  dear all.

Thanks !

Agreed but with proper set-up would be perfect....

I have try all the following home-based masseurs :

1. Patrick Lee, Antidote, Ben, Homen, Marcus,Ah Tan Leslie - Bedok North/South/Central

2. Leslie, Ming, Victor, Uncle Hong- Tiong Bahru/Telok Blangah/Rehill

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, Russell, Hawk - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

7. Robin, Ching, Steven - Tampines

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen, Mr.Ang - AMK

10. Antonio, Benny Zhao, Alex - Khatib 

11. Eugene, Steven, Joe&Charlie - Ponggol

12. Kevin, Ben, Jimmy - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17. Steven, Dave,  - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick, Ah Shiong - Shunfu

23. Banz - Lavander

24. David - Zion Road $120

25. Jason, Jaffar - Jurong 

Edited by gstringuy26

9 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

1. Patrick Lee, Antidote, Ben, Homen, Marcus,Ah Tan Leslie - Bedok North/South/Central

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen - AMK

10. Antonio - Khatib 

12. Kevin, Ben - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17, Kelvin - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick - Shunfu

Have not heard of Ching and Steven of Tampines, any info of them?

On 12/12/2017 at 11:12 AM, gstringuy26 said:

3. Ming - Novena

4. Nick, Russell, Hawk - Clementi

5. Dylan - Jalan Batu

6. Chivas, - Marsling\

8. Star - Teban Garden

9. Sam, Rocky, Uncle Tan, Ethan, Allen, Mr.Ang - AMK

10. Antonio, Benny Zhao, Alex - Khatib 

12. Kevin, Ben, Jimmy - TPY

13. Eric - Macpherson

14. Eddie - Hougang

15. George, Lawrence - Yishun

16. James - Serangoon

17. Steven, Dave,  - Chinatown shop

18. LonelyGlobe

19. Luis - Jalan Kayu

20. Mike - Bukit Batok

21. Nick - Potong Pasir

22. Nick, Ah Shiong - Shunfu

23. Banz - Lavander

24. David - Zion Road $120

25. Jason, Jaffar - Jurong 

Many not operating any more, is it?

I have to write this post to show our appreciations (including my partner & my friends) to Kenji for the dedicated & great massage. My partner & I have tried him 3 times & all were consistent & well done. We introduced him to our friends & all who tried have great reviews for this boyish & adorable massage therapist. We all engaged him outcalls so will just rate his technique between 8.5 to 9/10 & his character a full mark!!! Do try him but a gentle reminder to engage him at least a day in advance. He is one busy boy :D