Male HQ

My Experience from Masseur on BW Thread

9 hours ago, male3x said:

Tis is jus my personal opnion & feedback encountered wz tis particular masseur which has a large fan based n I'm bound to offend his supporters. I will not name who he is.

I heard so many good reviews thus i decided to try his service. The $160 massage is overrated. For that amount  charged I would expected more than a B2B massage. Honestly wz that amount I get more "service' in MY, BK, TP & CN. 

No doubt he's friendly & polite. My point is for that price, I expected more. When I'm booked on a business class flight on Singapore Airlines, I expected to get more service compare to economy class. 

Pls dun send me hate reply. Jus my personal opinion.

I have tried this expensive B2B massage and I still shudder when I recalled how much I wanted to leave the place after the massage. One of the worst massages I ever get. Feels more I was being molested and rubbed all over by his oily and sweaty body and he looked like he was doing a service for me. Please don't think any customer is always into you. You may tall and that is that. I had better B2B massages overseas and with better looking masseur 

10 hours ago, male3x said:

Tis is jus my personal opnion & feedback encountered wz tis particular masseur which has a large fan based n I'm bound to offend his supporters. I will not name who he is.

I heard so many good reviews thus i decided to try his service. The $160 massage is overrated. For that amount  charged I would expected more than a B2B massage. Honestly wz that amount I get more "service' in MY, BK, TP & CN. 

No doubt he's friendly & polite. My point is for that price, I expected more. When I'm booked on a business class flight on Singapore Airlines, I expected to get more service compare to economy class. 

Pls dun send me hate reply. Jus my personal opinion.

Omg as a masseur myself

i gagged !!

Contact |  012 4173134  

On 8/29/2018 at 12:46 AM, massageaddict said:

Just had a 75min swedish massage with Mike. Honestly the best I have ever had in Singapore. He is my no.1. Tried many of the aforementioned places in the thread, most of them do not even begin to compete on the same level. If you want a really good massage, go to Mike. ( Although it seems he is leaving for the U.S again soon).

Hi massageaddict

Thanks for making me your no.1

btw, would you like to be my zero?

;-) of course that was a joke.

But earnestly now, thank you massageaddict, I appreciate your awesome review of my massage!

Mike

http://www.escapesingapore.wix.com/massage

Indonesian Chinesse John - Outcall and Incall Masseur @ Geylang

*Disclaimer: This is my personal sharing of my experience with the massage. It is in no way an indication/representation of the masseur. Massage is a very personal thing. So please take this as a pleasure reading. Thanks.

*Venue*: In a hotel room 

*Massage Bed*: Nope, depends on the quality of the hotel bed

*Shower*: Yes but...

*Skill*: I would said for a big guy, his strength is average. there are long and short strokes but did not particularly focus on anything. There was like knitting in circular motion. I guess it's because its swedish message. thats why most will say.

*Cleanliness*: Actually this was one of the biggest concern. So i actually text beforehand to check. Read the remarks to find out my findings.

*Ambience*: It's in a small hotel room, decor was vintage but i didnt recall any music.

*Pricing*: I think it's abit pricey but he has to factor in the hotel cost.

*Other Remarks*:  What for me as my top concern will always be hygenic and i do need to clarify that this is my assumption. The massuer did not answered a yes or no. I think holding a simple conversation is not a problem but when i asked some stuff, he didn't really answer. I was checking if the bedsheet are whatever he was using on the bed, will be changed but i think it's not changed. =( And after shower, the towel been handle to me was dam. So i was like oh no, i need to use a dam towel, if i know, i might not have bath. yeah. But overall i think it's quite a good try plus he is cute.

PS: Please note that I won’t be entertaining anyone who asked if there is HE or any special service or whatsoever. I will also not reply should you be asking about price and personal

details of the masseur. All the masseurs that I go, they are found in this forum. So please do your due diligence to read their threads or review. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

tried Zac from Bedok North, who just newly set up his operations.

Set-up:
its a small room partitioned from the living room of a hdb 3-rm flat. proper massage bed, with carpet and music and air-conditioned. but make no mistake, its just a cubicle, with probably a half metre walking space around a standard massage bed.

Masseur:
Zac is a young chap, probably <30yr old, lean and well toned. Massage technique is more of Swedish fusion with acupressure with oil, pressure medium. Pure soothing, routine is well executed, and properly trained.

others:
he appears to stay with family, saw his mother in another room, which can be a bit of a damp squib. As its just a cubicle, the showering needs to be done in the kitchen, and a bathrobe is provided for the journey through the living room and kitchen, bumping into the mother and the pet dog unnecessarily. But the shower cubicle is clean and recently refurbished.

Conclusion:
While there is proper technique and equipment, for one to travel all the way to home-based location, there needs to be some extra X-factor beyond the likes of Natureland or Emperor-spa, which at ard same price where there is more flexibility in timing, better ambiance/facilities, no need to bump into famil. In short,  i'd prefer his competitor, the old uncle at the adjacent block.

This forum is for discussing the experience with the masseur as what the title suggest.  It’s not for discussing how to be a nice and godly person. There is nothing wrong for the customer to share their factual experience. By sharing a negative comment does not mean that the person is trying to break the masseur’s rice bowl (this is such a narrow minded perception). Readers are not stupid and can make their own judgement. 

Im here to read the real thing that people experienced. Not interested to read sugar coated stuff. 

Yap...just read and take it with a pinch of salt, massage is a very personal thing that u need to experience for yourself, no one can do it for u....the ambience, price are tangible but service and skill are not....and like all other reviews on food, hotel, travel etc..even a 5 star one there will be people dislike and even a 2 star one there will be supporters and one issue is u never know how the supporters are related to the establishment...

7 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Umm....surprise gm have not step in to stop all these, is already out of topics, anyone got personal experience to share and get back to the topic.

Let me contribute my recent experience. Someone mention about the P masseur at Zuyue in Yishun in another thread. I tried him. Firstly I went to their website to get a discount voucher in soft copy. When I present the soft copy on my hp to the counter staff, she just handed over me a few stack of vouchers (binder in rubber bands) and said “next time use this”. 

P came and I followed him to 2nd level. There’s a few partition room with small windows on the door. But the windows were covered by towels hung over them. So privacy is assured. I undressed and lie down fully naked. He came in and didnt say anything. So massage proceeds. 

The massage he gave was strong. I’m someone who can take very hard massage. So it’s not considered hard to me. He is quite diligent.  At least I didn’t feel he was idling. The massage ended with nothing special happening. Overall it was a good massage and I will try again and see if anything new happens. Lol. 

P was average built and pleasant looking. The location was pretty out of the way and not near the mrt. When I was there, the shop was quite crowded with a lot of people doing foot massage. I guess this shop attracts neighborhood crowds. I did ask P how many male masseurs are there. I can’t remember I think he said total 4 or 5. He told me he was the only Chinese there. The rest are Malays.

Hope this helps. 

5 hours ago, gambitangel said:

has anybody ever tried alfred at serangoon north before ? any review on that ?

Me me! I was recommended to him by a female therapist when she couldn't fit me into her schedule. His specialty is sports massage. He'll ask you about certain injuries or pains you have, then diagnose the problem and proceed with the massage. Lots of stretching and pressing. Be warned: I couldn't stifle my shouts due to the pain (yes, similar or worse than Ming formerly at Tiong Bahru). After the massage, he'll teach you stretching exercises that you can do to alleviate the pain. Thumbs up for me! :thumb: 

On 10/9/2018 at 7:44 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Me me! I was recommended to him by a female therapist when she couldn't fit me into her schedule. His specialty is sports massage. He'll ask you about certain injuries or pains you have, then diagnose the problem and proceed with the massage. Lots of stretching and pressing. Be warned: I couldn't stifle my shouts due to the pain (yes, similar or worse than Ming formerly at Tiong Bahru). After the massage, he'll teach you stretching exercises that you can do to alleviate the pain. Thumbs up for me! :thumb: 

Can pm me his contact

On 10/10/2018 at 12:10 AM, docfarre said:

Seeking reviews on following masseurs:

Jason @ Jurong West

Russell

Ramli @ toa payoh

Zac healing

Dylan @ Mountbatten

Arthur @ Senja

Jason - Tried him a few times 5 years back, tall slim chinese guy in his 40s now I think, pleasant looking, doing relaxing Swedish massage.

Russell at Clementi - tried him also 5 years ago, tall and young chinese guy, doing his part time degree, Swedish massage. 

On 10/10/2018 at 12:10 AM, docfarre said:

Seeking reviews on following masseurs:

Jason @ Jurong West

Russell

Ramli @ toa payoh

Zac healing

Dylan @ Mountbatten

Arthur @ Senja

dylan - strong deep massage. chinese scuffy muscular guy. good massage oil. assisted stretching during massage

juz shoot! Make every frame counts! 

www.instagram.com/dphotogsg

On 10/11/2018 at 9:30 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Jason - Tried him a few times 5 years back, tall slim chinese guy in his 40s now I think, pleasant looking, doing relaxing Swedish massage.

Russell at Clementi - tried him also 5 years ago, tall and young chinese guy, doing his part time degree, Swedish massage. 

On 10/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, mpboi said:

New guy his name is Alex based in Lavender area. 

Does traditional massage and Tantra massage. 

massage for me 8/10 

tantra massage comes with HE too 

add him on line :djulee3 

he is really good at what he does trust me... 

I just had his massage about 2 hours ago. Its really nice btw. He is pretty small size guy but his pressure is really strong. 

47 minutes ago, gambitangel said:

im nt sure

never been massage by him 

jus heard of his name

seeking people who tried by him 

I see, if we are referring to the same Alfred, he is no longer in serangoon area, he is in Chinatown, One One.

On 10/16/2018 at 10:36 AM, babyboy88 said:

It was damn good. 

For those who haven try or would like to know more. Please don't pvt me. Please check with the therapist. I can only say it's good because I went before and u should try. Experience it yourselves. 

shd copy his info here cos no1 knew where to check

I have tried M once from Tampines, proper massage bed, good amount of pressure, shower efore and after massage. Overall a good experience.

Another service I've tried a few times, W in Chai Chee. Massage is on his bed, at least a queen size bed. Massage is ok, but with most cases of massage on bed, it can feel like being pressed into the bed and not your body. Shower avail before and after massage. Overall an ok experience.

Tried Zac Healing. The massage room wasnt too small. It felt cosy. Massage had good amount of strength, very professional. Was offered water, and also shower provided. So far, best value for the price paid. 

good deeds never go unpunished

On 10/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, go-geek said:

I have tried M once from Tampines, proper massage bed, good amount of pressure, shower efore and after massage. Overall a good experience.

Another service I've tried a few times, W in Chai Chee. Massage is on his bed, at least a queen size bed. Massage is ok, but with most cases of massage on bed, it can feel like being pressed into the bed and not your body. Shower avail before and after massage. Overall an ok experience.

Tried Zac Healing. The massage room wasnt too small. It felt cosy. Massage had good amount of strength, very professional. Was offered water, and also shower provided. So far, best value for the price paid. 

Hi,

maybe you would like to be more specific like who is M & W, Can they be contacted in BW like one of the chats or what? Cause by sharing like that you are just gonna get a lot of pm. Just my 2 cents.

PS: will be posting soon.

2 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

Hi,

maybe you would like to be more specific like who is M & W, Can they be contacted in BW like one of the chats or what? Cause by sharing like that you are just gonna get a lot of pm. Just my 2 cents.

PS: will be posting soon.

Ah, I understand. However I no longer have the details for both of them. I believe M stands for Mark while W stands for William. That's all I can remember.

Not sure how much that helps. I dont recommend William over say, Mark or Zac.

good deeds never go unpunished

On 10/20/2018 at 6:02 PM, go-geek said:

Can elaborate M in Tampines? Is it Robin?

11 hours ago, Gozu said:

Confusing from the thread. There is a Leslie (Tiong Bahru) and one from Leslie from Bedok (Not too bad), 

Same person?

No not the same person, Leslie had moved out from Tiong Bahru. 

Edited by gstringuy26

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, CharmingBoy said:

tried Zac from Bedok North, who just newly set up his operations.

Set-up:
its a small room partitioned from the living room of a hdb 3-rm flat. proper massage bed, with carpet and music and air-conditioned. but make no mistake, its just a cubicle, with probably a half metre walking space around a standard massage bed.

Masseur:
Zac is a young chap, probably <30yr old, lean and well toned. Massage technique is more of Swedish fusion with acupressure with oil, pressure medium. Pure soothing, routine is well executed, and properly trained.

others:
he appears to stay with family, saw his mother in another room, which can be a bit of a damp squib. As its just a cubicle, the showering needs to be done in the kitchen, and a bathrobe is provided for the journey through the living room and kitchen, bumping into the mother and the pet dog unnecessarily. But the shower cubicle is clean and recently refurbished.

Conclusion:
While there is proper technique and equipment, for one to travel all the way to home-based location, there needs to be some extra X-factor beyond the likes of Natureland or Emperor-spa, which at ard same price where there is more flexibility in timing, better ambiance/facilities, no need to bump into famil. In short,  i'd prefer his competitor, the old uncle at the adjacent block.

Do you have his contact?

20 hours ago, beta said:

How come massage done at main door? You mean in the living room? I thought he shifted to new HDB already, toilet still dirty?

I strongly agreed with your other remarks, beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder and also his unnecessary extra motion/action. I hope George read this. Not customers like those action and not all customers think he is charming......My last visit to him he makes me feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE that I really regret going for his massage.

The door is closed but when you enter, you will see the massage bed. That’s how the set up is. At least for me

On 11/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, beta said:

How come massage done at main door? You mean in the living room? I thought he shifted to new HDB already, toilet still dirty?

I strongly agreed with your other remarks, beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder and also his unnecessary extra motion/action. I hope George read this. Not customers like those action and not all customers think he is charming......My last visit to him he makes me feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE that I really regret going for his massage.

I am wondering what are the moves/actions that make you guys not so comfortable. Care to share ? Or can PM me in case you guys dont want to share publicly.

On Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 12:46 PM, beta said:

Do you mean Alfred or Andrew? Is there a Alfred in Serangoon?

On Tuesday, October 09, 2018 at 2:15 PM, gambitangel said:

has anybody ever tried alfred at serangoon north before ? any review on that ?

On Tuesday, October 09, 2018 at 7:44 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Edited by gambitangel

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M pinned and unpinned this topic