Male HQ

Story to share with my chat friends

quantum

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, quantum said:

Another year has gone to pass. Year 2017 was full of turbulence, quandaries and emotional problems for me in work, family and relationship. I came to this forum when my ex and I were taking a break. I was heart-broken and lonely back then. Little did I expect that I would make many friends here.

A lot of thanks to my HOTS gang (@Momopolare, @Labbitteo, @mochiponpon, @calicifier). I felt happy every time we played games together, laughing and shouting. I enjoyed our gatherings, the times we poked fun at one another. You all are irreplaceable parts of my time in BW. Thank @Labbitteo for encouraging me to be more open. Thank @Momopolare for all the beetching (I know you love it) and late-night talks. Thank @calicifier for talking to me when I was down.

Thank you, Mr. Pichiciego (I won't tag you to protect your identity). You were the only one who saw me breaking down to tears when I broke up with my ex. You listened to me for hours and forced me to eat meals. Without you, I don't know how I could have endured that period.

Thank you, pampered boy (aka @aedirn). I loved bullying threatening joking with you. It was delightful to share our perspectives in life too.

Thank juice boy (aka @orangejuic) for lots of talks and jokes. And for the Taiwan photos also.

Thank @MEEPOK for listening to me from time to time, and for enduring my fierce personality during tuition.

And lots of thanks to other chat friends (@Estarif, @water, @ArchDragon, @Yaoi, @KTeddy, @Hecticday, @henryt1, @Zodiak, @pusheenpika, @jason79, @RoyalSamuel, @Dorkable, @alien, @ice.ice.boy and many others). Thank you for enduring my idiosyncrasies, not-funny jokes and insensitive comments at times. Talking to you all brightened up my days. Thank you for being born in this world so that we have a chance to know one another.

I wish that this new year would herald all the best wishes and lucks to you all. For the working people, progress and promotion. For the students, good results and graduation with flying colour. Wish the attached people lasting and loving relationships, and wish those seeking for love find their soul mates.

I'm glad for you Mr @quantum and I don't like those beetching! 

Stay awesome. :clap:

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

On 1/1/2018 at 12:13 AM, quantum said:

Another year has gone to pass. Year 2017 was full of turbulence, quandaries and emotional problems for me in work, family and relationship. I came to this forum when my ex and I were taking a break. I was heart-broken and lonely back then. Little did I expect that I would make many friends here.

A lot of thanks to my HOTS gang (@Momopolare, @Labbitteo, @mochiponpon, @calicifier). I felt happy every time we played games together, laughing and shouting. I enjoyed our gatherings, the times we poked fun at one another. You all are irreplaceable parts of my time in BW. Thank @Labbitteo for encouraging me to be more open. Thank @Momopolare for all the beetching (I know you love it) and late-night talks. Thank @calicifier for talking to me when I was down.

Thank you, Mr. Pichiciego (I won't tag you to protect your identity). You were the only one who saw me breaking down to tears when I broke up with my ex. You listened to me for hours and forced me to eat meals. Without you, I don't know how I could have endured that period.

Thank you, pampered boy (aka @aedirn). I loved bullying threatening joking with you. It was delightful to share our perspectives in life too.

Thank juice boy (aka @orangejuic) for lots of talks and jokes. And for the Taiwan photos also.

Thank @MEEPOK for listening to me from time to time, and for enduring my fierce personality during tuition.

And lots of thanks to other chat friends (@Estarif, @water, @ArchDragon, @Yaoi, @KTeddy, @Hecticday, @henryt1, @Zodiak, @pusheenpika, @jason79, @RoyalSamuel, @Dorkable, @alien, @ice.ice.boy and many others). Thank you for enduring my idiosyncrasies, not-funny jokes and insensitive comments at times. Talking to you all brightened up my days. Thank you for being born in this world so that we have a chance to know one another.

I wish that this new year would herald all the best wishes and lucks to you all. For the working people, progress and promotion. For the students, good results and graduation with flying colour. Wish the attached people lasting and loving relationships, and wish those seeking for love find their soul mates.

On 4/8/2017 at 12:09 AM, quantum said:

TEARS

Removed since my friends have read it.

Hello, This is a discussion thread, not your personal blog. 

Do that again and I will kick your ass.

Go start your own blog!

• G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic