Male HQ

What do u like?married man or single?

Guest Manly - from a distance

Most gay men are, if not BITCHIER THAN WOMEN, bitchy and not exactly manly, so perhaps that's why some gays prefer married men.

Life is already complicated. So single man is better than married one.

But being single is the best.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/04/2017 at 4:46 PM, doncoin said:

Is the taste of pussy juice on his dick that makes married so appealing to some? You cannot get pussy directly so the next best thing is to lick it off the married man :twisted:

:lol:

Married men wash sometimes, you know...

• 4 months later...
Guest luvluv

I still prefer married men, especially those mature one. They knew your spot & they knew how to satisfied your desire . I love their cumming stage, bang you hard, cuddle you hard, kiss you hard....

24 minutes ago, Guest luvluv said:

I still prefer married men, especially those mature one. They knew your spot & they knew how to satisfied your desire . I love their cumming stage, bang you hard, cuddle you hard, kiss you hard....

Wow.. U have fucked with such a married guy before?  Sounds dam hot there, dude..:p

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheLoserClub
On 16/08/2017 at 5:36 AM, Guest Ridiculous! said:

Cannot believe so many want married men? What's the point? He is going to blow, then go home to the wife and kids! 

What to do?! 人就是犯賤!

On 12/04/2017 at 0:22 AM, Guest Manly - from a distance said:

Most gay men are, if not BITCHIER THAN WOMEN, bitchy and not exactly manly, so perhaps that's why some gays prefer married men.

Here we go again, "I need a man", "He need to be tough", "He must speak manly" and "He can't cry"... Jeez... That's not even close to why they prefer married men. Have you seen the straight men these days? While it's not indicative for the whole lot, a significant does it because they love the secrecy. That's why people cheat. For lack of a better analogy, they feel like a spy. There is no commitment (usually) and privacy and anonymity is respected implicitly by both parties.

The odd part is that people who requires their partner to be "manly" or "masculine" (or whatever new adjective they are using) are often themselves not. That's just incredibly sad, and pathetic actually. 

married guy definitely

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

only sluts prefer to steal from those like married men 

when they finally got into a proper relationship and some younger sluts will steal from them as karma too LMAO :clap:

On 9/11/2017 at 10:54 AM, dynox said:

people who requires their partner to be "manly" or "masculine" (or whatever new adjective they are using) are often themselves not. That's just incredibly sad, and pathetic actually. 

Not sad or pathetic. It's normal. If you're feminine you like masculine. And let's face it, most gays are either feminine or bitchy, if not both, including the hunky ones.

Can I say married men are mostly a little more grounded? Most try their best to live up to the fatherly figure/ pillar of the family. Then again, some can be very sissy.

Skill wise, I see chemistry as an important factor bcos thgs flow with that.

Edited by Tampenises
typo

10 minutes ago, Tampenises said:

Can I say married men are mostly a little more grounded? Most try their best to live up to the fatherly figure/ pillar of the family.

Then again, some can be more very sissy.

Experience wise, I see chemistry as an important factor bcos thgs flow with that.

Sissy married men go and Fxxx spider. I think our topics here is manly married men. Thanks! 

10 hours ago, Guest Tsts said:

Not sad or pathetic. It's normal. If you're feminine you like masculine. And let's face it, most gays are either feminine or bitchy, if not both, including the hunky ones.

You are probably right... hence am looking for "straight" man who happens to like dick/asshole... not into gay lol

• Guest locked this topic