Male HQ

What do couples usually talk/whatapps about?

mantin30

Guest Couple Story
20 hours ago, mantin30 said:

Do you guys talk dirty to each other? What you guys usually talk about?

Daily gossip, the fat bitch with that horrible tight skirt, rude commuters of the day, cat fight in this forum, our meal, daily news,  our new detergents,  a bad neighbour,  seeking his opinion on small things, have coffee, enjoying the night traffic,  making funny faces at each other and than call it the day by lying in bed together.    

At the start of the relationship you will talk alot with questions like How is your day, how was work, what have you eaten today, where shall we go tomorrow etc etc. Then as time goes by, the chatter will die down but then when you do communicate with your partner, it will be more "straight to the point" instead of just endless chatting. We can chat about almost everything from food to games to philosophy, just anything really. Of course in bed will be an entirely different thing and it can just be dirty talk. Sometimes to build up the excitement for fun, I will chat some naughty stuff with my partner by whispering into his ears when we are outside... get his precum flowing hahaha :twisted:.

18 minutes ago, Sibelius said:

At the start of the relationship you will talk alot with questions like How is your day, how was work, what have you eaten today, where shall we go tomorrow etc etc. Then as time goes by, the chatter will die down but then when you do communicate with your partner, it will be more "straight to the point" instead of just endless chatting. We can chat about almost everything from food to games to philosophy, just anything really. Of course in bed will be an entirely different thing and it can just be dirty talk. Sometimes to build up the excitement for fun, I will chat some naughty stuff with my partner by whispering into his ears when we are outside... get his precum flowing hahaha :twisted:.

If you don't mind, what kind of naughty stuff that you whispered? Can tell me?

Transcript from my earlier exchange with my partner..

BF: Oi, dinner later?

Me: Ok.

BF: What you want?

Me: Anything lo, you choose?

BF: The usual? (The coffeeshop near his place)

BF: Usual time?

*kana blue ticked*

I think after awhile we just stop being lovely dovey.. Though he does send me lame jokes once in a while lah...

Above all else, guard your heart.

Talk about work (we are in the same industry)... talk about the latest BL show... talk about where to go for our next holiday vacation... talk about our families... will still make it a point to tell him I love him every now and then when I am at work. I do this for both our good: it affirms him, and it reminds me that there is someone who is more important to me than work LOL

Guest Fatty
3 hours ago, mantin30 said:

the unavoidable question, how do you guys initiate the sex things. How do you tell the other? ;)

Oui, ai sio gan Mai?

Guest Itchy Butt
16 hours ago, mantin30 said:

the unavoidable question, how do you guys initiate the sex things. How do you tell the other? ;)

Usually not verbally for a start.   It started with either party making the first move by touching the other - pinching his butt or touching his crotch while doing ordinary chores at home. han the other party get the message and will reciprocate the move and the most casual play ensued thereafter before both feel comfortable to go to bed and intense fun from there.  Once my buddy did grabbed me from behind when I was brewing coffee, he began my rubbing his crotch against mine. When I noticed he was hardened down there, I knew he was ready anytime while I brew our coffee,  T

Guest Itchy Butt
6 hours ago, doncoin said:

I usually tell my bf how I want him to be when I come back to my apartment. Usually, him buck naked or the underwear I want him to be in etc. I tell him how I want to spend at least 30 minutes rimming his ass etc. 

DICTATOR!

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 10:53 PM, jaylen said:

Talk about work (we are in the same industry)... talk about the latest BL show... talk about where to go for our next holiday vacation... talk about our families... will still make it a point to tell him I love him every now and then when I am at work. I do this for both our good: it affirms him, and it reminds me that there is someone who is more important to me than work LOL

I got goose pimple reading the last sentence.hahahaha

3 hours ago, Guest Itchy Butt said:

Usually not verbally for a start.   It started with either party making the first move by touching the other - pinching his butt or touching his crotch while doing ordinary chores at home. han the other party get the message and will reciprocate the move and the most casual play ensued thereafter before both feel comfortable to go to bed and intense fun from there.  Once my buddy did grabbed me from behind when I was brewing coffee, he began my rubbing his crotch against mine. When I noticed he was hardened down there, I knew he was ready anytime while I brew our coffee,  T

Wow so lomantic.like.str8 couple.then when u two drink that brewed coffee?after bothcof u tired n thirsty?:P

• 2 months later...

I don't think a lot of posting here are true because no many people here truly involved in long term relationship.  I took the answer as imagination. 

For once, I would like to share that there is nothing special to talk about.  Ususally, there is no regular conversation as each other will be doing their own stuff privately, from working overtime  to the other party dinning with their family members over the weekend and spending quality time with their kins and siblings before they start thinking how to catch up with their own private love life.    However, in between a couple of days gap, there are bound to have some conversation like "how's day?", are you free,  want to meet up?, let's go for movie, have a walk and than talked about mundane staff from books to movies and of course occassionally think of sex and how to go about doing it....etc.  Other adhoc topics like..are you keen to join me for....(shopping spree to overseas trip or taking up courses).

However, when two couples are staying together (co-habitating) in their own lover's pad, the intimacy will become stark and closer, often helping each other and doing staff together or watching TV, cooking together or sometime allow each other some freedom to go out for fresh air...etc and sometime sharing more priivate and personal stories for deeper understanding like true husband/wife kind of relationship.   It is just a human things you know.

About mostly everything from celebrities, movie, fashion, foods, travel plans, cafes, money, apartment, families, friends, gossips, colleagues, songs, games, instagram (which guy is gay) etc... haha there so many things to share 

even fantacies (threesome, orgies...) haha

I feel that there must be a common topic to talk with and a talking style that both can relate to and enjoy having a conversation with. In my opinion topics can be grab out of thin air but how u maintain it or bring it over(smooth transition) to other topics. Tbh I usually ask how is the person at the other doing, or whether they are available for something. However, I have minimal experience as a couple (Longest I dated was 5 months hahah).

On 06/07/2017 at 3:24 PM, Guest Yaa said:

I don't think a lot of posting here are true because no many people here truly involved in long term relationship.  I took the answer as imagination. 

For once, I would like to share that there is nothing special to talk about.  Ususally, there is no regular conversation as each other will be doing their own stuff privately, from working overtime  to the other party dinning with their family members over the weekend and spending quality time with their kins and siblings before they start thinking how to catch up with their own private love life.    However, in between a couple of days gap, there are bound to have some conversation like "how's day?", are you free,  want to meet up?, let's go for movie, have a walk and than talked about mundane staff from books to movies and of course occassionally think of sex and how to go about doing it....etc.  Other adhoc topics like..are you keen to join me for....(shopping spree to overseas trip or taking up courses).

However, when two couples are staying together (co-habitating) in their own lover's pad, the intimacy will become stark and closer, often helping each other and doing staff together or watching TV, cooking together or sometime allow each other some freedom to go out for fresh air...etc and sometime sharing more priivate and personal stories for deeper understanding like true husband/wife kind of relationship.   It is just a human things you know.

This is hilarious, you must be living in your own World to write this post. All r/s works differently and your experience might not be what others experience in theirs. Even if it was from the same person, his 1st one might be in a different kind of approach compared to the 2nd, 3rd, etc, all will have their own unique style of being together.

11 hours ago, ZealousZeno said:

I feel that there must be a common topic to talk with and a talking style that both can relate to and enjoy having a conversation with. In my opinion topics can be grab out of thin air but how u maintain it or bring it over(smooth transition) to other topics. Tbh I usually ask how is the person at the other doing, or whether they are available for something. However, I have minimal experience as a couple (Longest I dated was 5 months hahah).

I agree with you, communication is impt in a r/s :)

• Guest locked this topic