Male HQ

Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)

3 hours ago, auri said:

I just hate having a sore arse for a few days after getting fucked.

No pain while doing it, but the after effects, I just do not like!

apply some soothing balm...you will be craving for a cock in your arse again...

2 minutes ago, auri said:

no, actually I almost never seek out anal sex..... only if the other party is insistent and irresistable

i know me too..only if the top is hot and has a body to die for ...usually i rather not..

Guest Masculine btm

Very difficult to describe the siokness to those who don't do anal. 

It's like hard massage on sore muscles, painful but siok at the same time makes you so relaxed. After that the soreness still there but very nice.  The next few days lagi sore and more delicious like after a good massage.

But some people cannot take hard massage because scared of pain. But once you tried hard massage then you understand why hard massage is so good and good masseurs are so hard to find. Similarly, a good fuck is so siok and good top who can give a good fuck so rare, even rarer than a good masseur. A lousy top will only spoil your future expectations of sex.

Sometime its not that you are not tight.. it's because they are small hehehe

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:57 PM, Shenlongjian said:

ya, im the good top

Noticed , your profile pic, the mirror is cracked, wah , you so powerful until mirror see your big cock also self cracked up.

On 8/3/2015 at 10:50 PM, doncoin said:

I have to admit, i don't really enjoy bottoming. The times that I had, it made me feel like a piece of poop is stuck, and the more I push, the more it gets shoved back in. 

Same feeling lol. I feel like shitting the moment he thrusts into me. It isn't that painful as his penis is quite small. Don't like the feeling too but still told my bf to shoot inside on his birthday. So far I've only bottomed once. 

4 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Same feeling lol. I feel like shitting the moment he thrusts into me. It isn't that painful as his penis is quite small. Don't like the feeling too but still told my bf to shoot inside on his birthday. So far I've only bottomed once. 

The shitting feeling is the main reason why it feels so good to be fuxxed.

Yes, I'm feeling the same as what you described here when I got fucked. Siok until want to go to heaven.

Though I enjoy the physical pleasures but I hate seeing myself being feminized. I hate being treated like a girl. But given the sexual poses that the top will force me to take, I'm helpless. Like it or not, he's banging me like a girl in those domineering poses even though I'm bigger and more muscular than him, sometimes even older than him. 

It's worse after the sex cuddling when he'll be teasing me about what I allowed him to do to me like a bitch. I can only cringe and accept it since I wanted the analgasm. Most of them will detect my discomfort and like the typical domineering top, they'll make it even more lewd with anal examinations, and finally another fucking with dirty teasing to break down my stubborn masculinity. 

20 hours ago, btmslut said:

Despite my name, i dont get fucked regularly (have a suck buddy who only likes receiving oral). When i do get fucked, the initial penetration always hurts, feels like a knife cutting your insides. But once the top stays in without moving and french kisses me, it starts feeling better. Much much better.

The ecstasy of being fucked, comes in a few forms. Physically, the rim of my fuckhole is expanded and cannot close. Then there is a sensual rubbing of the rim as the cock goes in and out in a slow pumping action. 

The g spot inside me gets stimulated each time a cockhead rubs on it. To describe it... its like little jolts of electricity that runs through the entire midsection. When done right by a top who has lenght or knows a good sexual position, this would cause me to leak precum. A lot of precum. And if done long enough... a hands free orgasm. Analgasms to me (i understand it is different from everyone) feels like its a whole body orgasm. Not waves crashing, more like a gentle buzz. But it lasts for 30 seconds to a minute (i dont stop to keep track haha) and after, i can for sure cum again without having to take a break. The sperm doesnt shoot out. It dribbles out into a puddle. First two shots are always more volumnous than if i jerk off (which i rarely do). Subsequent ones, i looks just like precum. Sometimes my cock is completely soft and it would still ejaculate. This can last for hours depending on the stamina pf the top.

Mentally... it makes me feel like a girl. A sexy girl. One that men want to just fuck. The idea that im servicing a man, making him cum with my body, turns me on so much. And when he cums, i always insist that he takes off the condom and glaze me. When he screams or moans, and shoots all over me, i judge how good a girl i was, how good a slut i was, by the amount of sperm he gives me. And to me... it is a gift. One of my first times (we were in our nsf days - i was in the army he was a navy ocs boy) he came so much that my neck chest and stomach were covered. And when i tried scooping it to my mouth abd eating it but it was too much, so i just rubbed in all over my body. The ammonia smell of cum was amazing. Another time i had a singh who was quite tall (1.9+ m) and muscular to boot. I was about 1.65 and 62kgs (toned not fat! Hehe). He actually manhandled me. Like flipping me around and in a standing position, we 69'ed. And fucking me missionary he lifted me up and continued fucking me. I felt like.. a complete fucktoy bitch. Hahaha

Thats why i love being fucked. Physically and mentally. Raw sex... personally i think its mental. Only tried creampies with my ex. I cant feel the difference to be honest, other than the aftermath when the sperm flows out.

I really enjoy reading this post as it describes the sensation of getting fucked accurately . I am a btm. I have a hard on whenever I re-read this post and have a desire to be fucked like that way it was described here. Please share more of your exciting encounters. 

3 hours ago, btmslut said:

Despite my name, i dont get fucked regularly (have a suck buddy who only likes receiving oral). When i do get fucked, the initial penetration always hurts, feels like a knife cutting your insides. But once the top stays in without moving and french kisses me, it starts feeling better. Much much better.

The ecstasy of being fucked, comes in a few forms. Physically, the rim of my fuckhole is expanded and cannot close. Then there is a sensual rubbing of the rim as the cock goes in and out in a slow pumping action. 

The g spot inside me gets stimulated each time a cockhead rubs on it. To describe it... its like little jolts of electricity that runs through the entire midsection. When done right by a top who has lenght or knows a good sexual position, this would cause me to leak precum. A lot of precum. And if done long enough... a hands free orgasm. Analgasms to me (i understand it is different from everyone) feels like its a whole body orgasm. Not waves crashing, more like a gentle buzz. But it lasts for 30 seconds to a minute (i dont stop to keep track haha) and after, i can for sure cum again without having to take a break. The sperm doesnt shoot out. It dribbles out into a puddle. First two shots are always more volumnous than if i jerk off (which i rarely do). Subsequent ones, i looks just like precum. Sometimes my cock is completely soft and it would still ejaculate. This can last for hours depending on the stamina pf the top.

Mentally... it makes me feel like a girl. A sexy girl. One that men want to just fuck. The idea that im servicing a man, making him cum with my body, turns me on so much. And when he cums, i always insist that he takes off the condom and glaze me. When he screams or moans, and shoots all over me, i judge how good a girl i was, how good a slut i was, by the amount of sperm he gives me. And to me... it is a gift. One of my first times (we were in our nsf days - i was in the army he was a navy ocs boy) he came so much that my neck chest and stomach were covered. And when i tried scooping it to my mouth abd eating it but it was too much, so i just rubbed in all over my body. The ammonia smell of cum was amazing. Another time i had a singh who was quite tall (1.9+ m) and muscular to boot. I was about 1.65 and 62kgs (toned not fat! Hehe). He actually manhandled me. Like flipping me around and in a standing position, we 69'ed. And fucking me missionary he lifted me up and continued fucking me. I felt like.. a complete fucktoy bitch. Hahaha

Thats why i love being fucked. Physically and mentally. Raw sex... personally i think its mental. Only tried creampies with my ex. I cant feel the difference to be honest, other than the aftermath when the sperm flows out.

Wow! How I envy you. Would have loved to be in your position.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:00 PM, btmslut said:

tks for sharing 
i felt it is Mentally as u n some mentioned

I felt a btm enjoyed being btmed is cos the tots of being a btm/lady is so great!!!!

not cos of the analling action at all
(which is why though in pain, all btms yearn to go thru that)

honestly i dont think a pc of mantool in the area is stimulating (unless u r 1 w a vagina)

Just now, jzlookin said:

I'm a top, and have been trying to bottom hut never experience that ever...

Bought a sex toy and it gives me nothing besides a sore bum really... And waste of lube.

I guess I'm resigned to fuck forever hahaha. Not that im complaining! 

Appreciate your honesty.
You are a hardcore TOP Bro. :thumb:

Guest Green 2
45 minutes ago, jzlookin said:

I'm a top, and have been trying to bottom hut never experience that ever...

Bought a sex toy and it gives me nothing besides a sore bum really... And waste of lube.

I guess I'm resigned to fuck forever hahaha. Not that im complaining! 

..similar experience...I don't mind being fingered but don't like it when it's a dildo or a dick...so I am someone who just like to suck and don't mind being fingered..but not fucked...strange???.

So am I a bottom??

2 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

Appreciate your honesty.
You are a hardcore TOP Bro. :thumb:

Haha yeah. I made about six to seven guys auto cum already. 

I've tried toy fucking myself for like fifteen to twenty mins. Just don't get that crazy sensation people talk about - and i know where the prostate is, given that I'm in the medical field. 

So yeah guess in just innervated differently

Guest Guest Neither

Many I meet think it's weird that I say I am neither 0 or 1.  I don't enjoy the sensation, especially after insertion, the stroking friction is ticklish. Oral insertion is OK provided enough foreplay.  It's not necessarily too sensitive because JO with lube is fine.

Actually i feel being fucked and cummed on is excellent as i described earlier. But the best part is the hour or two after.

After a good fuck I cannot walk straight haha. My fuckhole also seems to be loose, but when I clench it tight, there is still a buzzy feeling. Also the feel when you sit down. I find that i keep leaking precum during this stage.

Usually when i get fucked i have to walk back through chinatown and take a train. I usually feel like i am glowing and the fact that im in public makes me feel amazing. 

Im not sure if this would make sense to you lol

35 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Actually i feel being fucked and cummed on is excellent as i described earlier. But the best part is the hour or two after.

After a good fuck I cannot walk straight haha. My fuckhole also seems to be loose, but when I clench it tight, there is still a buzzy feeling. Also the feel when you sit down. I find that i keep leaking precum during this stage.

Usually when i get fucked i have to walk back through chinatown and take a train. I usually feel like i am glowing and the fact that im in public makes me feel amazing. 

Im not sure if this would make sense to you lol

U go to Cruise?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
1 hour ago, gaydudesg said:

Hi guys I'm curious what was your virgin bottom experience like?

Bottoms started being curious then move to regular anal then when hooked and addicted become insatiable , bottom whores, 

you can read many bottoms sharing their life stories, 

when at that 4th stage of disease,  only a gang bang with public audience will do, they are past caring about image and dignity,

once that itch starts deep inside, only a powerful pile.driving  fuck will do and once is never enough, 

only a powerful gang fuck with humiliation will do.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Bottoms started being curious then move to regular anal then when hooked and addicted become insatiable , bottom whores, 

you can read many bottoms sharing their life stories, 

when at that 4th stage of disease,  only a gang bang with public audience will do, they are past caring about image and dignity,

once that itch starts deep inside, only a powerful pile.driving  fuck will do and once is never enough, 

only a powerful gang fuck with humiliation will do.

Thank you for sharing your own experience :)

Guest guest
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Thank you for sharing your own experience .

it takes one bottom whore to recognise another bottom whore,  trully.

• G_M changed the title to How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? Experiences from being a bottom (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 3/18/2019 at 5:51 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Thank you for sharing your own experience :)

HE is describing the scenario as a third person,

Like when the police interview you as a roadside witness to a serious horrific road accident, you give a thitd person witness account, not involved actually but witness only.

• G_M changed the title to Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.