Male HQ

Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)

2 hours ago, armitage said:

now that i came across this topic, the last time when i tried using a dildo it really made me felt like i was shitting too lol didn't really feel like the most pleasurable feeling in the world. Does anal sex feel this way? 

Likely doing it wrong heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

23 hours ago, armitage said:

now that i came across this topic, the last time when i tried using a dildo it really made me felt like i was shitting too lol didn't really feel like the most pleasurable feeling in the world. Does anal sex feel this way? 

There are differences to a penis versus a dildo and also in terms of hardness, length and size.

In a way that is what's fun about it for folks like me (yes even women love anal toys besides using it on their vagina) To appreciate them you need to take time to do it and do it right. And if you are taking the route to do this on your own, that is fine too but it will take time for you to learn how your body reacts and learn to feel the sensation.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

1 hour ago, upshot said:

There are differences to a penis versus a dildo and also in terms of hardness, length and size.

In a way that is what's fun about it for folks like me (yes even women love anal toys besides using it on their vagina) To appreciate them you need to take time to do it and do it right. And if you are taking the route to do this on your own, that is fine too but it will take time for you to learn how your body reacts and learn to feel the sensation.

knowledgeable haha, and yes the dildo i tried was a smaller one compared to the averaged penis. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Guest Terence71
On 28/07/2014 at 2:58 PM, George said:

when u r on fire, everything goes smooth. you would even beg for more..

Correct! Just struck while the iron is hot

Guest Bonfire
On 05/12/2016 at 11:10 AM, Miko333 said:

hey guys, is raw fucking better feeling for bottom ? i'm a top and tried bottoming, but don't like it and thinking that raw fucking for bottom would feel better.. what's the difference for bottom with condom & without ?

I don't feel a difference (in terms of sensation inside) between raw and with condom. But I feel more high getting fucked raw cos top loves it a lot more this way. (Yeah, raw fucking is a very high risk activity for HIV transmission.)

And bottoming is not painful at all if the top thinks for the bottom, knows to be slow at first (even pause a while at entry for ass to get used to his dick) before going fast. 

14 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

Just think of it as a long hard piece of shit going in and out of your anus.

Bottoms love it because they are woman at heart and want to get dominated. Tops do it because they want to dominate.

Actually it's not true that love to be woman because we are not women at heart. Even if we bottoms are not women at heart, we are still have to act the role of the woman in sex. 

Many of us bottoms are masculine looking and don't want people to know. I don't feel like a woman but I have a sensitive ass that enjoy being penetrated by men. In order to give the tops that signal to come fuck me and have to show my signals more stronger than those sissy bottoms who are more obvious. I don't want to do it but I have to do it to excite him to penetrate me. 

With 90% bottoms and mostly lousy tops, a good top is in great demand that he can literally own my ass all he want to do.

5 hours ago, Guest Btmm said:

Actually it's not true that love to be woman because we are not women at heart. Even if we bottoms are not women at heart, we are still have to act the role of the woman in sex. 

Many of us bottoms are masculine looking and don't want people to know. I don't feel like a woman but I have a sensitive ass that enjoy being penetrated by men. In order to give the tops that signal to come fuck me and have to show my signals more stronger than those sissy bottoms who are more obvious. I don't want to do it but I have to do it to excite him to penetrate me. 

With 90% bottoms and mostly lousy tops, a good top is in great demand that he can literally own my ass all he want to do.

How u define a lousy top.pls explain

Thx

11 hours ago, Guest Btmm said:

I don't feel like a woman but I have a sensitive ass that enjoy being penetrated by men.

That remark is all you needed to say about btm and why they do it. It's so funny how people think that all bottom gays especially "THINKS" like a women or is acting like a women. LOL . We do what we because it feels good. Just because we do something that a female does, DOES NOT mean we are female. OUT OF BED, how many things do females and males do or like the same thing so do we think we are all wome? heheh AND why not it is the women who are trying to be man?  :P

Just because a segment of (tranny like) sissy gay queen like to act like (over the top) women by their thinking and mannerism, they do NOT represent all the gay bottom or flex males in the world. That kind of thinking is so yesterday in 2017. We have come so far to being who we are and what we like to be drag backwards by ignorance old theories.

Edited by upshot

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Guest Lim P H said:

Are you scared to be a bottom such as scared of ass getting too painful after being poked???

Scare also no use, either you want or you don't want. Most TOP have no patient for your deliberation.

Being a btm (or a top for that matter) is a gift from nature. There's nothing to be scared of.

If u r, u just aren't borne to be one. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

36 minutes ago, Perception said:

When to be scared:
1) A ruthless person (had once before, tied me down even when I said no)
2) Size > 6 inches length, 1.5 inches girth (especially when they forced it in)
3) Stealthing
4) STDs

Else there is pretty much nothing to be scared of

1) is rape!

Слава Україні!

Guest Nooooooooooo
52 minutes ago, Perception said:

When to be scared:
1) A ruthless person (had once before, tied me down even when I said no)
2) Size > 6 inches length, 1.5 inches girth (especially when they forced it in)
3) Stealthing
4) STDs

Else there is pretty much nothing to be scared of

Stranger, not using condom.

I feel that there is no need to be scared  being a BOTTOM.

We are after all Army Trained Men, who are able to be prepared

whatever we do... right !!

So PREPARE YOURSELF !

As a Bottom,  prepare yourself by first of all chatting and asking

the guy who is supposed to be the Top  going to fuk your ass, if he is a

good / experienced top.

Don't be a bloody fool and let any half-past six "top" fuk your ass !!

If you can't be bothered to vett your top... don't complain about the pain

in your arse.

I had been chatting with a guy for some time and knowing how well we

felt comfortable.

He was an experienced top, who was caring enough to give me ny first

ass fuk sesion...  that took almost 4hours !!

Best of all... no pain and it was enjoyable beyond my expectations !!!

And my Top was over the moon, getting his big cok in the tight space..hehe.

I guess what I'm saying is that you need to be Responsible and RESPECT

your body, do not do what you are not ready for that scares you.

Sex should be enjoyed by both Bottom and Top.

Some guys really love rough sex... and enjoy some degree of "Pain" and 

that is perfectly alright if they consent mutually .

We all have a Brain, so Be Wise in choosing your sex buddy(s).

Love and Respect... and Great Sex Always guys !!   Peace   :- )

Cheers, Mike

Guest pure btm

btw i'm not scared of being bottom, i enjoy being a bottom

bcoz kena fxxk till auto cum is ultimate pleasure which top can never experience

for those no auto cum also double shiok, 1) kena fxxk time 2) when u ejaculate

top only can shiok once i.e. when he ejaculate

9 minutes ago, clement_c said:

I was pure bottom but now i become flex.. Coze i scare of top that only care for themselves. Once they got horny, they jab bottom without brain. =O. Hard to find a caring top imo... 

4 minutes ago, Guest pure btm said:

look for older mature top, only hungry young punk jab u like a mad dog

Agree with Guest pure btm. More older tops will consider the bottom's feelings during sex.

Слава Україні!

3 minutes ago, clement_c said:

i meant 40 la... 30 is normal for me... 24 below is young.. I scare to do w below 24... not experience at all....

Then you suay lor... And yes, below 24 are too young to know anything. Unless you are below 24, and then you think you know it all... ;)

Слава Україні!

• 2 months later...

I am curious to know as a first timer who became bottom, what do you have in mind?

1) Enjoyed (feeling Syiok)

2) Enjoyed (only because I do it with you)

3) Curious and Just want to try out

4) Painful (feeling torture, but I like it)

5) So Painful (no more next time)

6) Addicted (I want more ...)

7) Do it only to please my partner

8) Feels sacrifice

9) Regret

It is so complicated and full with all sorts of mixed feelings ...

Anyone willing to share?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Guest Confused
16 hours ago, I Love Sensual said:

Already penetrated, means wanted so badly, I guess ...

When I first got penetrated,  I told the TOP that I might want to stop due to pain.  When he decided to dress up and go, I told him "STOP", let's try again.  That kind of feelings 

No.

Don't.

Stop.

No...... Don't...... Stop.......

No, don't stop.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest lovetop
5 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

When I first got penetrated,  I told the TOP that I might want to stop due to pain.  When he decided to dress up and go, I told him "STOP", let's try again.  That kind of feelings 

I met a sweet top who would use lube to loose me up using his finger, then he will slide his cock around my anus. Then he will slowly insert his cock head into my anus and pause there for 3-5 min and this time I already feeling pain and my anus is contracting. After 5 min, my top will gently insert inside and this time my anus welcome his manhood to the party.

Patient and considerate tops are hard to come by. Most just want btm to suck them, pump the btm without caring the btm feeling and then f off

6 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

I ever once met this top in a HK sauna. He force his cock into my hole, and started thrusting immediately. I told him stop due to the initial pain where my hole was still adjusting to his size and he immediately pull out and wanted to leave. I also stopped him from leaving and allowed him to carry on his way with me.. :P

• G_M changed the title to Feeling after being fucked for the first time + How Does It Feel To Get Fucked? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.