Male HQ

Best Gay Apps for Singapore

Vometra

Guest The Connoisseur

Jack'd - for it's mainstream crowd.

Grindr - for hookups

Blued - it's okay, but it is weirdly dominated by users in other SEA countries. I love the broadcast feature, but sometimes it's a sore when you click the "x" button, you end up sending a "like" to the broadcaster. Plus, there's problems with the location features. 90% of the time their broadcasting profile says they're in Singapore they're from other SEA countries.
Growlr - the app for Chasers, Cubs, Chubs and Bears. It's quite fun to use, and some guys are quite cute there. The number of users is rising but a bit too slowly. Features wise, I find location services to be quite decent, but messages sometimes have problems sending across.

9monsters - it's an app from Japan, and there are a lot of Japanese on it. it was initially for bears, chubs, cubs and chasers, but nowadays there's a greater variety of crowd. they have a "like" and "breed" feature. Messages sometimes have to be refreshed (by dragging down the screen).  

If you're interested in mainland Chinese, you might find Zank and Aloha to be quite interesting.

Zank - an app for mainland Chinese. there's less people on it (though a sizeable number) than Blued, but unlike Blued (SEA people), the people you find broadcasting live on it are mostly mainland Chinese and very very very rarely Koreans/Japanese. Unfortunately, their government has banned them I think.

Aloha - an app alternative to Zank. It has a greater number of users than Zank. And since Zank is no longer in use, the number of users in Aloha has increased...

On 29/04/2017 at 1:44 AM, Guest The Connoisseur said:

Jack'd - for it's mainstream crowd.

Grindr - for hookups

Blued - it's okay, but it is weirdly dominated by users in other SEA countries. I love the broadcast feature, but sometimes it's a sore when you click the "x" button, you end up sending a "like" to the broadcaster. Plus, there's problems with the location features. 90% of the time their broadcasting profile says they're in Singapore they're from other SEA countries.
Growlr - the app for Chasers, Cubs, Chubs and Bears. It's quite fun to use, and some guys are quite cute there. The number of users is rising but a bit too slowly. Features wise, I find location services to be quite decent, but messages sometimes have problems sending across.

9monsters - it's an app from Japan, and there are a lot of Japanese on it. it was initially for bears, chubs, cubs and chasers, but nowadays there's a greater variety of crowd. they have a "like" and "breed" feature. Messages sometimes have to be refreshed (by dragging down the screen).  

If you're interested in mainland Chinese, you might find Zank and Aloha to be quite interesting.

Zank - an app for mainland Chinese. there's less people on it (though a sizeable number) than Blued, but unlike Blued (SEA people), the people you find broadcasting live on it are mostly mainland Chinese and very very very rarely Koreans/Japanese. Unfortunately, their government has banned them I think.

Aloha - an app alternative to Zank. It has a greater number of users than Zank. And since Zank is no longer in use, the number of users in Aloha has increased...

These offer connections in Singapore?! Wow, didn't know there're so many... :blink:

• 1 month later...
Guest Mmhmm

There's also:

1) Recon - if you're interested in BDSM. 

2) Okcupid- technically it isn't an 'app' but a dating site with an app function. Most people I've chatted with there are more inclined to finding dates and relationships imo. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest room

Actually most guy using those apps looking for friend with fun rather then just purely friend. I have tried one of apps, but hardly find any one purely looking for friend. 

• 4 weeks later...

can try tinder too

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.