Male HQ

Locking The Gallery In Nokia Handphones

Guest Handphone Features Ignoramus

My friend has some sensitive pics of himself stored in his handphone gallery. He asked if it can be lock so that his wife will not be able to see what is inside. I have checked the "Help" section of his and my phone and I can't find anything.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

My friend has some sensitive pics of himself stored in his handphone gallery. He asked if it can be lock so that his wife will not be able to see what is inside. I have checked the "Help" section of his and my phone and I can't find anything.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

May I know what is the model number of your friend's Nokia handphone? I will be able to help if it belongs to the N series phone or symbian phone like 6600, 3230, N70, N95 as I have the 3rd party software to lock the pictures or videos that you do not want others to see.

Another method is to lock the phone using another software that works like your PC screensaver with a password, so his wife would not be able to read his SMS or access his phone without the password. :P Waiting for your reply..... :D

Sorry for the late reply. His phone is Nokia 6233. Thanks!

If not possible to lock for this model, I am still appreciative of the efforts to help. :clap:

Sorry for the late reply. His phone is Nokia 6233. Thanks!

If not possible to lock for this model, I am still appreciative of the efforts to help. :clap:

Hi, as Nokia 6233 is not a symbian phone, you won't be able to install any 3rd party software on it thereby cannot lock the phone. So sorry :(

Ask him to upgrade to N70 lah, it's a good phone and you can install endless softwares and games (I had over 100 games and softwares in it) except that it a juice sucker and uses up battery very fast. <_<

Hi LC,

I am using Nokia Nseries and would love to have the 3rd party software for both locking the gallary and the screensaver with password. Can I get it from you, please?

Thanks!

Sure, just PM me your email so I can send the file to you or log into #blowingwind in galaxynet irc and I will send the softwares to you. ;)

Hi LC,

I am using Nokia Nseries and would love to have the 3rd party software for both locking the gallary and the screensaver with password. Can I get it from you, please?

Thanks!

Sure, just PM me your email so I can send the file to you or log into #blowingwind in galaxynet irc and I will send the softwares to you. ;)

Hmmm LC, so can Sony Eri K800i do the same too? Anyway I remembered that it is not a Symbian phone.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.