Male HQ

Cycling

stk_stk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Guess most gays into gym rather than cycling... but always wonder out of so many cycling groups out there, 3-5% of the population should be gay... Of course, i understand we all have our usual gang hence it's unlikely that there's an event/group formed between plu..

Cyclist in their tight Jersey are hot...to be specific those in road road bike, cruise around 30km/h over 60km...  although foldie along PCNs are ok la :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Theprince

Just started cycling again on ECP. Normal route from Fort Road to Bedok jetty and back. Looking for partners to cycle with. To have some company and encourage each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bf and I used to ride road bikes.

Bf recently stopped due to change in job, otherwise he'd cycle to work daily. He did go for a ride yesterday after 3 weeks though.

I haven't done so in a long time but working on getting back to cycling. :)

1 hour ago, Firday said:

any ideas which is the best ?

i got mobike credit $10 which not intend to use 

not sure why u r not using the credit?

I felt the mechanics of obike sucks for sure (no gear and the ride is tough) - I used it cos I have a S$3 credit and I cannot find ofo around then

if you r talking about payment and financial term : Firday

they are about the same, and obike need u to pay deposit first for sure! Mobike definitely would need too

ofo wont need to, and ofo is so much better for riding (smoother)

the ofo I ride has a basket@the front too, maybe it is the newer version! hence I felt ofo is real damned gd, they constantly take on our feedbacks

https://thenewageparents.com/bike-sharing-in-singapore-ofo-obike-mobike/ (not very accurate esp on ofo)

and ofo is so popular that one may have difficulty locating it: http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/battle-bikes-ofo-vs-obike-vs-mobike
it
has no GPS sys, but do we really need it ?

At $0.50 per 15 minutes, oBike’s pricing is fairly competitive to be fair*

and pls note the updates: OFO $0.50/30min (still cheaper than obike) with a cap of S$5.00 for singular trips. Just connect your credit/debit card to your account and absolutely NO DEPOSIT required!

* follow their fb for latest promo: Obike dec promo - u r left w a few days!!!!!!!!!!!  for the month of December, users are entitled 4 daily rides, capped at 30min each. After which, normal charges do apply. Give it a try , Firday!!!

29 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I felt the mechanics of obike sucks for sure (no gear and the ride is tough) - I used it cos I have a S$3 credit and I cannot find ofo around then

they are about the same, and obike need u to pay deposit first for sure! Mobike definitely would need too

the ofo I ride has a basket@the front too, maybe it is the newer version! hence I felt ofo is real damned gd, they constantly take on our feedbacks

https://thenewageparents.com/bike-sharing-in-singapore-ofo-obike-mobike/ (not very accurate esp on ofo)

and ofo is so popular that one may have difficulty locating it: http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/battle-bikes-ofo-vs-obike-vs-mobike
it

and pls note the updates: OFO $0.50/30min (still cheaper than obike) with a cap of S$5.00 for singular trips. Just connect your credit/debit card to your account and absolutely NO DEPOSIT required!

* follow their fb for latest promo: Obike dec promo - u r left w a few days!!!!!!!!!!!  for the month of December, users are entitled 4 daily rides, capped at 30min each. After which, normal charges do apply. Give it a try , Firday!!!

very detail...but left few day to try, i m trying to encourage myself to ride to those park..heehhehe

and ofo promo in dec: Currently all rides are free!!!

21 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

it

• 2 weeks later...

for those who worried too much, ok to use the bikes

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/health/cycling-does-not-affect-men-s-reproductive-health-study-9861564?cid=fbcna

change from your gym routines

freeballing doesn't help the air or heat down there too

anyway, most of us not using our semen inseminate anyone right?

many who tot racer bikes (handlebars r lower)

"On the contrary, high-intensity cyclists had better overall erectile function than the low-intensity group.

The type of bike played no part on the riders’ health, but those who stood more than 20 per cent of the time when cycling significantly reduced the likelihood of genital numbness. Lowering the handlebar also caused numbness and soreness while cycling"

7 minutes ago, Jerified said:

meaning?

No sense of humour or ...?

drinking means liquor

i saw your pic is a liq

strictly no drinking

w/o an app, how do u unlock the bike?

come all the way, u need a bike to learn right?

if there s further queries pertaining to me, pls dont clarify here

23 hours ago, Hole4use said:

I Do Long Distance Cycling ...Have A Road Bike By Myself...

Wow, Hole4use, no wonder can keep yourself slim

Jerrified

Ok, why are u holding to a liq, selling them?

21 hours ago, Jerified said:

sorry, was stressed over my workload, so couldn't think out of the box.

okay, if should have any more queries i direct dm to u

On 2018/1/20 at 2:42 PM, -Ignored- said:

Wow, Hole4use, no wonder can keep yourself slim

Jerrified

Ok, why are u holding to a liq, selling them?

HaHa... -Ignored-, Do U Do Long Distance Cycling Too ?

but hardly anyone will think of going to CBD on a sunday

and some food establishment hardly opened on a Sunday

Hope that will really encourage the behaviour of more car free by drivers/car owners

Wanna ride an OFO now but dead tired somehow
wanna a hug , no1 is coming by!! haiz............

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.