Male HQ

Cycling

stk_stk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this is a correct forum to post. Just bought a foldable bike from Mobot. $1200. Sigh. Not sure if this is a good price or too expensive. I asked my friends around me. They all says that it is so easy to get a good foldable bike at $300+ and I actually bought it 4 times the price. I test ride and I feel that it is easy to ride. I used to have very bad experience where I bought a foldable from giant at $99 and it was really soooo difficult to ride and in the end I need to give away. But this foldable I tried is good and almost equivalent to a professional bicycle. Not meant for going to market or cycle to work or food delivery. Just for cycling at the park connector and definitely once I build up my stamina I will love to go longer distance (maybe across the island). 

8 hours ago, tyan said:

Not sure if this is a correct forum to post. Just bought a foldable bike from Mobot. $1200. Sigh. Not sure if this is a good price or too expensive. I asked my friends around me. They all says that it is so easy to get a good foldable bike at $300+ and I actually bought it 4 times the price. I test ride and I feel that it is easy to ride. I used to have very bad experience where I bought a foldable from giant at $99 and it was really soooo difficult to ride and in the end I need to give away. But this foldable I tried is good and almost equivalent to a professional bicycle. Not meant for going to market or cycle to work or food delivery. Just for cycling at the park connector and definitely once I build up my stamina I will love to go longer distance (maybe across the island). 

The word “good” is subjective. There is no need to feel affected by other’s judgements. Just bring your bike out to cycle and achieve the goals you have set for yourself. Join a local Cycling group to find out more about bicycles for yourself. Most importantly enjoy your ride.

Edited by Enaflik

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.