BW Clubs
Guest Guest

Sexy / Hot / Cute / Cool Guys That Caught My Attention (Compiled) [NSFW]

Guest hstnasia

I wouldn't classified them under cute category, they are more towards the "hot guys" category.

Guest Guest

Not sure if he is cute because he is always wearing clothes on stage................ :D:P

Not my type, a little annoying, and for goodness sakes, he need to come out of the closet. I love how Simon will dig him for it every chance he gets.

Ryan needs to get fxxked hard.

Guest Newie

YES 100% Cute. In fact, I first started to watch American Idol becoz of him.

Cheers

I think Simon is more cuter and sexier than Ryan. I wanted to hug him and listen to him criticizing me all night long on the bed.

Hahahaha! Chaser that's a good one.

My all-time favourite ryan seacrest and simon moment:

Before live audience

Ryan: Simon, any advice about the high heels?

Simon: You should know, Ryan ...

Ryan: Stay out of 'my closet'

Simon: Come out (simon giving his trademark bratty cheeky look)

Edited by wala_x02

Guest jayy

Haha. I wouldn't say he's cute, he's more of pleasantly goodlooking/handsome kinda guy. I'd say Simon is cute, though at times I feel his hairstyle doesn't suit him.

Guest Guest
i find Lawyer M Ravi cute...is he plu?

Post his pic leh...how r we going to give comments?

Guest FattChoy88

Looking at the guy climbing all over the wc and wash basin, i wonder if he knows how to use a modern toilet?

Must be an alien from outer space.

All style no substance.

Guest boy2man
Marc Nelson is HOT! He was featured on the last page of today's Mind your Body. He's still ummarried at the age of 34. Is he gay?

No, according to some Pinoy fan/model sites, he's straight.

But yes I wanted to post about him as well. I spotted his smouldering hot pic in Mind Your Body today and was totally blown away by his perfect pecs, fit build and nice proportions.

Guest guests

Happened to tune on to Channel 8, 7PM serial one evening. Saw the episode where the eldest son lost alot of $$ in the stock market. New face on the block? Who's the manly actor?

Guest Guest

Happened to tune on to Channel 8, 7PM serial one evening. Saw the episode where the eldest son lost alot of $$ in the stock market. New face on the block? Who's the manly actor?

He is from Malaysia..........

Guest slayer

I feel like slapping his wife though. I guess it is good because that means she is acting out her part really well.

Guest qiwi

Steve Yap is a model full time many years ago, about ten years ago he took part in a male pageant in Hong Kong and he came in first or first runner up or second runner , top three .

He introduce himself as Malaysian to HK audience and when asked what was his profession he said he was a sang ren, business man.

When pressed further by the HK tv show host, he revealed that he actually deals in VCDS and DVDs in HK. Later he was grilled during the q and A section whether he was dealing in pirated DVDS and VCDs he just smiled and gave a vague answer.

Subsequently when he returned to Malaysia he set up a hair salon with some friends in PJ area and he continued to deal in original copies of DVDs in PJ area and he had a good business raking it in three ways , modelling, hair salon, grooming aspiring models and his old fall back " original copies" of hollywood blockbuster movies.

He is very popular on Malaysian media, appearing in print ads, tv ads despite owning a business that would not be allowed to continue over here.

As far as I know he is still single.

Love that moustache of his.

He is a survivir

Guest Guest

How old do you think is Steve Yap? Late 30s to early 40s? He's quite muscular in the 7pm show. :whistle:

Guest Guest

I saw him face to face before in VivoCity Zara during the GSS. He's really attractive! Hunky and tall. He was with another hunky male friend. Whether is he gay, not sure too...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter