Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

• 3 months later...
On 4/16/2022 at 8:51 PM, Veloster said:

Yea I would run half naked Ard bedok reservoir in my fbt with no undies...it's awesome and it's obvious guys would look haha. At night if I don't use undies or boxers fbt shorts are so nice to sleep in and yeah in the mornings the hard ons!

I also don’t wear any underwear beneath my tiny running shorts. Straight guys will look cos they are curious. Gay guys will watch and watch and watch. Lol

Sleep in just boxer-shorts. 

Edited by bluerunner

On 4/18/2022 at 8:12 AM, bluerunner said:

I also don’t wear any underwear beneath my tiny running shorts. Straight guys will look cos they are curious. Gay guys will watch and watch and watch. Lol

Skeep in just boxer-shorts. 

Lol yeah 

Damn this sounds kinky haha. Is it uncomfortable to have your lil one swinging about without undies

Yea I would run half naked Ard bedok reservoir in my fbt with no undies...it's awesome and it's obvious guys would look haha. At night if I don't use undies or boxers fbt shorts are so nice to sleep in and yeah in the mornings the hard ons!

when you run tho?

Wow we are the same boat very shiok right

On 4/8/2022 at 8:10 PM, gucici said:

Thanks

Is more like an underwear / sleepwear. People normally dun wear this outside. 

All my fbt without linings i remove them i pair it  with g-string or thong from mate, tm and gmw tgether with my thick donut cockrings matching top is my stringers at least cover a little bit.

Edited by fetish69