Male HQ

FBT enthusiasts

justme40

I’m just a visitor enjoying how fbt shorts look. Finally got a chance to visit SG, so I did some exploring (info is somewhat accurate as of Feb 2 2024). I am only looking at the 22-011 style (the one that is cut with a side opening, gives the highest chance to peek at what’s under haha), and uses the silky soft material. Hope this helps.

GIANT at IMM - Limited to black, navy blue. Various sizes available.

NTUC Fairprice Xtra at NEX Mall Serangoon - Limited selection.

NTUC Fairprice Xtra at Ang Mo Kio Hub - None.

NTUC Fairprice Xtra at JEM Mall - Limited to black, navy blue, purple. One green. Various sizes available though.

NTUC Fairprice Xtra at Jurong Point - Limited to black, navy blue. Various sizes available.

NTUC Fairprice at Hillion Mall - None.

MyCK Chinatown - Limited sizing, but orange, light green available along with pink, purple, navy blue. (See picture)

IMG_5167.thumb.jpeg.bdbcaaebc79ab58e590cb34f41b50d33.jpeg

4 hours ago, MunchteenCat said:

What is the price range and until when will they be there?

Answers to your questions below.

Checked out two more places:

TWP RETAIL POP-UP @ VELOCITY MALL LEVEL 1 ATRIUM (29 JAN - 8 FEB 2024)

$13.90 (or 2 for $24.90) for the shortest cut style. The sign says $13.90-32.90 depending on the style. They accept cash or NEXT payment. Mostly black and navy blue. Few purple. One pink. Lots of sizes available.

If you want other styles, there’s a lot of selection and sizes too. I’d say this is probably the best place if you want to see what different cut shorts look like.

Fairprice Xtra at Vivocity - Black, navy blue, dark grey, pink. Lots of sizes.

On 2/3/2024 at 4:00 PM, shodium said:

$13.90 (or 2 for $24.90) for the shortest cut style. The sign says $13.90-32.90 depending on the style. They accept cash or NEXT payment. Mostly black and navy blue. Few purple. One pink. Lots of sizes available.

If you want other styles, there’s a lot of selection and sizes too. I’d say this is probably the best place if you want to see what different cut shorts look like.

Thank you for this information.

On 2/3/2024 at 4:00 PM, shodium said:

How does a short cut look like? 

• 2 weeks later...

I just had this horny encounter. Went out to get groceries in my silky FBT (just lining without underwear) this morning.

Sat in the market for my morning cup of coffee. A stocky, manly hunk also dressed in his silky FBT (I could almost see the definition of his huge tool and veins through the silk - obviously not in undies too) walked towards my direction. 

I had an instant hard on, and started leaking preloads. And I’m without my undies on!!  I couldn’t care for that moment of fantasy. As he walked passed me, I could see the protruding thick tool from the side. What a sight to behold. 

it’s a lucky thing I brought along my recycle bag to cover the silky stain on my shorts. What a good start to my weekend. 

Wonder if any of you have such great encounters before. Pls share!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 10:37 PM, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

At least some can go nude suntan at ECP last stretch or country club there....or JLG but can't swim....just go open shower islandwide haha