Male HQ

Pokemon sun and moon - 3 DS

berg

18 minutes ago, 13579 said:

I don't mind battling! :)

What's your friend code? Haven't been actively breeding my Pokemons ever since I gotten my hands on Zelda and a couple of games. 

1864-9427-9373

Added you!

My friend code is 0963-0238-5090

4 minutes ago, 13579 said:

Nope, and you can't bypass online server and have an online battle. But I suppose it's fine if you used power saved Pokemon to breed. 

Oh means like battles with friends and etc, if the Pokemon is power saves, means we can have battles with friends and so on? I believe GTS and wonder trades have lots of power save Pokemon or so. 

Just now, berg said:

Oh means like battles with friends and etc, if the Pokemon is power saves, means we can have battles with friends and so on? I believe GTS and wonder trades have lots of power save Pokemon or so. 

yup, I don't know how GTS people made it in, but my friend had problem going online trying to battle me. And then he blames me for having bad connection to my wifi. Meh. He power saves all of his pokemon to 6IV :whistle: It was only until he swap his entire team, then he could finally come online and battle. PFFT

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

1 minute ago, 13579 said:

yup, I don't know how GTS people made it in, but my friend had problem going online trying to battle me. And then he blames me for having bad connection to my wifi. Meh. He power saves all of his pokemon to 6IV :whistle: It was only until he swap his entire team, then he could finally come online and battle. PFFT

Oh if breeding with a 6IVS Pokemon, the new breed Pokemon is ok right? Does it means if the Pokemon can be traded over via GTS or wonder trade, means it's fine? 

6 minutes ago, berg said:

Oh if breeding with a 6IVS Pokemon, the new breed Pokemon is ok right? Does it means if the Pokemon can be traded over via GTS or wonder trade, means it's fine? 

I suppose so, lots of hackers out there ruining the fun. I was surprised to received a 5IV (perfect) Cosmog from some guy in France. Figured that it's prolly Power Gen-ed. 

Yup, those offsprings from power saved pokemon should be fine. 

2 minutes ago, 13579 said:

I suppose so, lots of hackers out there ruining the fun. I was surprised to received a 5IV (perfect) Cosmog from some guy in France. Figured that it's prolly Power Gen-ed. 

Yup, those offsprings from power saved pokemon should be fine. 

Offsprings power saved means? Means as Long as the Pokemon can be trade over via GTS or wonder trade(regardless of power save or not) will be fine or online battles/competition and so on? 

A worldwide event distribution has begun on Pokemon Sun/Moon. This online event lets trainers unlock 5 Mega Stones in the game for Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Banette, and Camerupt.

The code to unlock the 5 Mega Stones is MATSUBUSA. Enter the code in Mystery Gift (found on the title screen menu) to receive your gift.

There’s no deadline mentioned for the event yet, so it’s best to grab the Mega Stones as soon as possible.

Go get 'em!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.