Male HQ

Pokemon sun and moon - 3 DS

berg

7 minutes ago, Silverus said:

you'll need pokebank for that. national dex no longer exist for sun moon

Oh cause I got some other gen Pokemon from wonder trade. I only know link trade, GTS and wonder trade. What is pokebank? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/5/16 at 6:37 PM, berg said:

Oh cause I got some other gen Pokemon from wonder trade. I only know link trade, GTS and wonder trade. What is pokebank? 

Pokebank is an app you can download from nintendo e shop. The partner app pokemover is to allow you to transfer pokemon from BW/B2W2 generation 5 games and store them in the pokebank. Think of pokebank like a cloud storage. Gen 6 and 7 can directly link with pokebank. 

Gen 1 to 4 will require you to transfer up to gen 5 and use pokemover.

Oh yeah, subscription to the service is 5 bucks a year. 

I wanna give away some rock hard shiny competitive alolan geodudes. Anyone want? :P

1 minute ago, Samezuka said:

Pokebank is an app you can download from nintendo e shop. The partner app pokemover is to allow you to transfer pokemon from BW/B2W2 generation 5 games and store them in the pokebank. Think of pokebank like a cloud storage. Gen 6 and 7 can directly link with pokebank. 

Gen 1 to 4 will require you to transfer up to gen 5 and use pokemover.

Oh yeah, subscription to the service is 5 bucks a year. 

I wanna give away some rock hard shiny competitive alolan geodudes. Anyone want? :P

is this legal or? I came across some 6IVS ditto that are clones or hacked I believe from pokesaves or pokemon bank

6 minutes ago, berg said:

is this legal or? I came across some 6IVS ditto that are clones or hacked I believe from pokesaves or pokemon bank

Well pokemon from powersaves are legal and usable online as long as they are done properly. In fact most you get from trades are likely powersaved, as there is no way to differentiate a clone/powersaved pokemon from a legit one.

Pokebank is actually legit app by nintendo, its a transporter app and not for hacking the game. 

Im also looking for casual battles if anyone is keen :)

1 minute ago, Samezuka said:

Well pokemon from powersaves are legal and usable online as long as they are done properly. In fact most you get from trades are likely powersaved, as there is no way to differentiate a clone/powersaved pokemon from a legit one.

Pokebank is actually legit app by nintendo, its a transporter app and not for hacking the game. 

U have 6IVS ditto? Haha

On 2017-5-26 at 6:33 PM, Samezuka said:

Yay! Battles! What's your 3DS friend code? :)

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

I'm looking for ditto with the following nature: calm, careful, gentle, lax, lonely, modest, naive, relaxed and sassy. I'm looking for an 6IVS ditto too. Anyone have? I'm still new to the game so can't offer much rare Pokemon for trades. 

It has been confirmed that tomorrow, on June 6th, a Pokémon Direct will be hosted on Nintendo's Youtube and Twitch channels at 23:00 JST / 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT. It's not currently clear what the Pokémon Direct will reveal but we'll provide full details as they come so keep checking the site. What do you wish to see in this Pokémon Direct? All details will be posted @ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Don't miss it! This will happen tomorrow night, 10PM at Nintendo's YouTube page! :)

8 hours ago, 13579 said:

It has been confirmed that tomorrow, on June 6th, a Pokémon Direct will be hosted on Nintendo's Youtube and Twitch channels at 23:00 JST / 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT. It's not currently clear what the Pokémon Direct will reveal but we'll provide full details as they come so keep checking the site. What do you wish to see in this Pokémon Direct? All details will be posted @ http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Don't miss it! This will happen tomorrow night, 10PM at Nintendo's YouTube page! :)

Thanks for the update. Do you have some Pokemon for trades? Looking for quite abit 

8 hours ago, Ivan Lim said:

I'm kinda surprised that they would still make a sequel to the game. I'd thought they'll make "Star" or "Eclipse" by now

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon IS "Stars", Stars was just a placement holder just as Rainbow was for Sun and Moon. I think most people got upset because they deluded themselves with a false rumor from a so-called credible leaker. 

13 hours ago, ArchDragon said:

So what do you guys think of/react to the announcement of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon version?

I need to know what's going on with Necroleo and Necronala of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Kinda excited to replay Alola region with an alternate storyline.

24 minutes ago, berg said:

Some rare ones and some normal ones but with hidden ability. I don't really have rare ones to trade , will it be ok ? 

I have some hidden ability mons, especially starters, but currently i don't have the time to touch my 3DS. maybe weekends? :/

6 hours ago, ArchDragon said:

I have some hidden ability mons, especially starters, but currently i don't have the time to touch my 3DS. maybe weekends? :/

Yeah. You mean all the starter from gen 1 to current gen? Do you mind if you give You the list of Pokemon I'm looking for? I haven't review some starters yet. 

2 hours ago, berg said:

Yeah. You mean all the starter from gen 1 to current gen? Do you mind if you give You the list of Pokemon I'm looking for? I haven't review some starters yet. 

I only have some starters with HA, not all. It's been awhile so i cnnt rmb which starter has it.

6 minutes ago, berg said:

Do you have other apart from starters? Their IVs is good? 

Yes i have quite a couple of HA non-starters too. usually i am for 5 to 6 IV depending on which came out from the egg. I go for right natures too. But if u want other natures I might need some time to breed them.

3 minutes ago, ArchDragon said:

Yes i have quite a couple of HA non-starters too. usually i am for 5 to 6 IV depending on which came out from the egg. I go for right natures too. But if u want other natures I might need some time to breed them.

Cool nice. I'm looking for others too apart from starter. How do you conclude that the nature is the right one for the Pokemon? I'm looking for the best nature most suitable for the individual Pokemon. Having a hard time deciding on their nature, EVs, ability, moveset and held items. 

Just now, berg said:

Cool nice. I'm looking for others too apart from starter. How do you conclude that the nature is the right one for the Pokemon? I'm looking for the best nature most suitable for the individual Pokemon. Having a hard time deciding on their nature, EVs, ability, moveset and held items. 

I'm still slowly learning from my senpai. The nature will affect the IV, which in turn affects the overall stats. To determine the nature and IV, you have to know which kind of moveset you are going for and also the base stat of the pokemon. Wall? Tank? Special? Attacker? Staller?

For EVs, it will depend on the IV that u chose to have and then you raise accordingly. Not sure about abilities and held items.

3 minutes ago, ArchDragon said:

I'm still slowly learning from my senpai. The nature will affect the IV, which in turn affects the overall stats. To determine the nature and IV, you have to know which kind of moveset you are going for and also the base stat of the pokemon. Wall? Tank? Special? Attacker? Staller?

For EVs, it will depend on the IV that u chose to have and then you raise accordingly. Not sure about abilities and held items.

Yeah agreed. IVs and EVs is link together. 1 Pokemon can have 3/4 builds. Normally each Pokemon can only be a special Attacker or physical Attacker (not including Defence and speed). So is tanker due to high hp stats or Defence stats but still need to have at least an Attack to damage opponents. Normally I go for the highest stats and that's what I'm looking at. im looking at building a Vestailte ones that is able to compete. Some I think of might be good but might not be good enough for tournaments standard. This is what makes me so much problems. 

1 hour ago, berg said:

Yeah agreed. IVs and EVs is link together. 1 Pokemon can have 3/4 builds. Normally each Pokemon can only be a special Attacker or physical Attacker (not including Defence and speed). So is tanker due to high hp stats or Defence stats but still need to have at least an Attack to damage opponents. Normally I go for the highest stats and that's what I'm looking at. im looking at building a Vestailte ones that is able to compete. Some I think of might be good but might not be good enough for tournaments standard. This is what makes me so much problems. 

Trial and error. There is no perfect team. That's what i did, keep trying and eventually you will find one team you are comfortable with. Time consuming? Yes. But this is what the game is worth.

11 hours ago, berg said:

just think ahead, what do you want it to excel in, and what stats you're gonna sacrifice/not going to be needed. that'll tell you what nature to go for

On 6/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, 13579 said:

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon IS "Stars", Stars was just a placement holder just as Rainbow was for Sun and Moon. I think most people got upset because they deluded themselves with a false rumor from a so-called credible leaker. 

maybe you're right :o

thankfully they have a new pokemon game for Switch by next year :P 

12 hours ago, Ivan Lim said:

maybe you're right :o

thankfully they have a new pokemon game for Switch by next year :P 

Well, Gen 7 started on 3DS, it should end on 3DS.
Haha, don't expect it to come in 2018, Ishihara-san did mention the game may not be ready at least a year. :P 

13 hours ago, lanquint said:

Battles and trades anyone? Have quite a few HA breedjects here. 

I don't mind battling! :)

What's your friend code? Haven't been actively breeding my Pokemons ever since I gotten my hands on Zelda and a couple of games. 

1864-9427-9373

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.