Hehe, I think the first thing one needs to look would be his bank account :D

What I consider a good printer:

1. Can print A4 photos

2. Printing at 6000 dpi

3. All in One plus memory card reader

4. Can use 3rd Party ink - though often not recommended

5. Will not damage when using 3rd Party ink

6. Mac ready

Personally, I only go for HP. You need to ask yourself, what do you want the printer for? As I am mainly printing documents, I opt for laser jet since the price is affordable these days plus the toner prints more.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

i print mostly in office.

but i find it useful to have a 3-in-1 printer at home. can scan colorphotocopy etc.

bought a cheap hp set from recent fair. 98 bucks for 3 in 1 inkjet.

Many office colleagues did that too, some of them even copied their kids' homework :angry: Just wonder if the boss found out, they would be in hot soup.

The basic printer actually getting cheaper nowadays but the refill-ink still quite expensive :angry:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Many office colleagues did that too, some of them even copied their kids' homework :angry: Just wonder if the boss found out, they would be in hot soup.

The basic printer actually getting cheaper nowadays but the refill-ink still quite expensive :angry:

mine's the reverse. i print work stuff at work.. and at home too!!.. how i wish my boss can see that!.

the printer ink i got not ex. cost 7.90 per cart at the fair. normal price 9.90.

anyone knows inkjet or laser which has better color print? is there big difference in term of quality?

Personally, I only go for HP. You need to ask yourself, what do you want the printer for? As I am mainly printing documents, I opt for laser jet since the price is affordable these days plus the toner prints more.

I saw the HP laser printer is still quite expensive and the new brand in market is Samsung Laser Printer which price much lower now. I also print only documents.

I would like to hear comments from users who had experinced with Samsung laser printer. Thanks

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.