Male HQ

My Bf - The Accountant

Guest Assistant

Guest yttaF
7 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Why don't you ask your bf to take skills future course to upgrade himself?

Stop asking people to believe in those wayang programmes. They are just another excuse to tell Singaporeans that we are not qualified for jobs for which we already are. 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:59 PM, yoyo74 said:

Your bf can also change to a lower paid job that he likes. The choice is up to him to choose. Earning below average income can also survive if he know how to plan financially and whats more you are partnered with him and can support each other. You all can buy a house together if you want, help each other on house hold chores etc. Most important is you all happily living together.

You can give up your job to TS's boyfriend, who can then be replaced by a foreigner here. An entire thread was spent discussing you that way, so here's the good opportunity for you to do so. 

9 hours ago, Guest yttaF said:

You can give up your job to TS's boyfriend, who can then be replaced by a foreigner here. An entire thread was spent discussing you that way, so here's the good opportunity for you to do so. 

I believe the thread you are talking about is one of the Guest account people insisting that i need to give up my job to let a foreigner here. In actual fact is there is still a lot of unwanted jobs we Singaporeans dont want to do and foreigners can still get those jobs. On that thread i had also said that my job only allows Singaporeans to be in so its kind of redundant when he said that. In terms of Singaporean standard, my pay is far below average and there is plenty of such low pay jobs in Singapore.

Guest Lingering Spirit
8 hours ago, yoyo74 said:

I believe the thread you are talking about is one of the Guest account people insisting that i need to give up my job to let a foreigner here. In actual fact is there is still a lot of unwanted jobs we Singaporeans dont want to do and foreigners can still get those jobs. On that thread i had also said that my job only allows Singaporeans to be in so its kind of redundant when he said that. In terms of Singaporean standard, my pay is far below average and there is plenty of such low pay jobs in Singapore.

Sometime it is not able salary.  If being paid low, for the sake of getting a job, and still facing the same crappy boss, one will feel rather shortchanged in life.   To move on in life is to discern what really makes us happy, and not necessarily working for the sake of working, but to find out that is fulfilling to our emotional and spiritual well beings.

• Guest locked this topic