Male HQ

do u live day by day or u plan ahead

Guest guest

Depends on karma.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

谋事在人,成事在天

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I wouldn't say that age is the primary factor. These days age doesn't translate accurately to mental development. It's always good to have a plan for the future, regardless if it's soon or a very distant one. But being too uptight about it will just make it liability. The universe by its very nature is unpredictable - and so is life. Plans often don't work out. But you deal, you learn to adapt and overcome these obstacles the universe puts in your path. Think of it a detour on your life journey. Sometimes the path is blocked completely, you learn to manage that situation too. Of course you can whine and bitch about it in front of that obstacle/blocked path and not go anywhere for a long time.. apparently many people do... it's your choice.

All that said, you should lead your life in the present. Have an idea for the future, but cherish every moment in the present. Every little mistake you make, try to learn something from it. Every good thing, smile and be thankful. A life without regrets is one worth living. The future will be bright as long as you have faith, be kind and respectful. 

• Guest locked this topic