Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Looks like sensitive nipples really depends on individual, n it doesnt got to do whether the guy is a gay or str8?! Haha, cos many pple say only gays will have sensitive nipples n i seriously think it is bullshit.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 year later...

let guys lick, suck and gently bite over it .. you will get FULL orgasm

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest 2NipplesForFun

My nipples were not sensitive before until some masseurs fondled them, licked, sucked and bit on them. Initially I didn't get much feeling but I started to also pinch them, twist them too when I masturbate. My nipples have become more sensitive and I began to enjoy them when they are touched.

I have seen toys like nipple pumps, wonder if they will make our nipples grow to become even more sensitive. The pressure may very well push more blood veins there and wake them up  ;)

My nipples were not sensitive before until some masseurs fondled them, licked, sucked and bit on them. Initially I didn't get much feeling but I started to also pinch them, twist them too when I masturbate. My nipples have become more sensitive and I began to enjoy them when they are touched.

I have seen toys like nipple pumps, wonder if they will make our nipples grow to become even more sensitive. The pressure may very well push more blood veins there and wake them up ;)

If you are a btm like me with He-Vage, you will attract those tikopek tops who like to squeeze papayas. After being trained by so many tops who are experts to squeeze my papayas, radio my grapes during foreplay then during fucking me will ping pong my papayas, my papayas are growing even bigger, firmer and super sensitive like virgin.

Really shy when the tops say I am very fun to fuck so sensitive like virgin. I looked so masculine and many don't know I am a btm. In fact I always get btms wanting to play with me at the saunas. I don't mind them but never tell them I am a btm even let them touch my cock. But then when they see my cock not hard, they give up. Actually I like to be seen to look like a top.

But the tikopek tops will try their luck because of my papayas so tempting they say cannot control one and must die die also try to eat me. When they are surprised when I bluff bluff slowly let him start to play me, they fuck me so hard till I cry father cry mother. Then they feel so proud.

Guest garfield

I have seen toys like nipple pumps, wonder if they will make our nipples grow to become even more sensitive. The pressure may very well push more blood veins there and wake them up  ;)

I've bought a pair of Supple Nipps online and have been wearing them for few hours every day.

My nipples have become noticeable bigger when erected, and definitely much more sensitive now. Sometimes they will just become hard and pointy without any stimulation.

• 3 weeks later...

yes. my nipples are rather sensitive too. When the guy laps and licks at them, my cock never fails to get hard in his grip. If he carries on further with the nipples lick, I'll shoot off my full load.

It's great to find a guy with sensitive nipples. We turn around and 69 each other's nipples. I dun like any biting, gentle licks are my fav.

I've known someone who loved his nipples clipped hard. But I find it painful.

I would usually remind the guy at the spa to be gentle with my nips if they start to suck too hard or even start to bite; I still prefer the gentle lick and laps;
I get a real turn on like as if my cock is connected to my nipples senses.

Mine are very sensitive.

But not all guys are. I know some whose are not sensitive.

Haha , these guys are slow boilers, it takes a long time to stimulate their nipples before they get to first base, then hoem run.

You have to get at it for a long time , starting from slow licks, until they get turn on.

Once their nipples establish an internet connection with their penises and pleasure sensors , then the flood gates will be opened and then next time they will be ready for nipple action.

Some people just have a mental block , preventing them from establishing a connection with their nipples, once the internet connection is log on , then there will always be a line to connect.

try harder to get them have a nipple orgasm .

Just like straight men, they have been conditioned to see only their penises as erogenous, once it is opened for nipple stimulation , they will always appreciate extr a stimulations to their nipples in addition to their penises and crotch areas.

Cld be true, those guys who so called dun have sensitive nipples, they cld be still doesn't know tht their nipples are sensitive. Or most guys esp the straight guys always have the mindset tht nipples are not meant to fondle and play with. So they will never know whether their own nipples are sensitive or not.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

My nipples are super sensitive.  Just by caressing and rubbing my nipples gently with fingers, I can get hard and stay hard for a long time without toucking my dick.  But one day I met a cute NUS guy whose nipples are even more sensitive.  While I was playeing with and licking his nipples for more than 15 mins, his dick leaked pre-cum continuously.  When I nibbled his nipples softly with my teeth, he actualy cummed!  Though it was not a powerful shot, and the cum flowed out out his stiff dick like a glacier, it formed a big puddle on his bed.

Have you guys come across anyone else who can cum hands free only by stumulaitng his nipples?  If so, shoot out or flow out?

mine is sensitive too and I did enjoy my e's skill which is really good in play and lick mine.

Does any video can guide us to be the expert here? haha

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

Make them feel like women, less macho?

Actually most straight guys don't expect their female counterparts to play with their nipples too. I think it is due to the same reason.

I think tis cld be the reason why some guys, esp the straight guys dun like and expect their nipples to get play.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

When I first discovered/experimented with nipple play a couple of years ago (courtesy of Azorius's vids), I found my nipples extremely sensitive and I would get a hard-on very easily.

Now that I have nipple-played a lot, they have become desensitised and I have to stimulate them a lot longer. Still good, as I now nipple-play for edging. It is much easier to control ejaculation because it isn't so sensitive anymore.

Many many years ago, when I was a young Chinese man in my early twenties who was able to attract young attractive Caucasian men of the same age, I hooked up with a cute English boy from the Lake District. While lying on top of me and trying to work himself towards his ejaculation, he would frequently reach down and suck on my nipples. He was very good with his tongue and his nipple work really turned me on. Unfortunately, this caused me to cum a bit earlier than expected, so I then had to put up with him going "Nearly there....." every few minutes for the next half hour, until he finally gasped "I'm cumming!" to which my thoughts were "Oh, finally!"

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

I noticed my nipples are more sensitive before i shower, and wld become less sensitive after i have showered. Anyone of u experience the same thing?

Guest Guest

mine is sensitive too and I did enjoy my e's skill which is really good in play and lick mine.

Does any video can guide us to be the expert here? haha

Let me demo on you... ^_^

I like to lick my bf's nipples and I loved it too being lick! However my bf doesn't like being lick cos he find it very ticklish...

Anyway, question for everyone. Dunno why when everytime my bf lick on my nipples, there's funny onion smell ... Anyone know why and how to overcome it?

Guest Guest

Anyway, question for everyone. Dunno why when everytime my bf lick on my nipples, there's funny onion smell ... Anyone know why and how to overcome it?

The onion smell is from the saliva of your bf lah.  Tell him to use mouth wash after eating.

Nipple kissing and playing does totallly nothing for me. I sometime wonder how others feel so much when touched or licked. But that's biology for you. Not all are the same

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I like to lick my bf's nipples and I loved it too being lick! However my bf doesn't like being lick cos he find it very ticklish...

U like ur nipples being licked doesn't mean ur bf enjoy it as well. Try using ur fingers to fondle his nipples if he find licking is too ticklish.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.