Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

2 hours ago, Geekybutt said:

While I still enjoy my nipples being licked, I found that I actually find it more pleasurable when my nipples are being played with fingers.

Me also definitely played with fingers more shiok, using the finger to circled the areola area, my nipples and dick would get hard instantly.

6 hours ago, kaze said:

Not sure if anyone tried this before. Try scratching your nipples gently via your clothes before taking them off. It feels amazing too. Nipple play begins even before the clothes are off. 😃

If you have sensitive nipples, anything you do also feel amazing. I am so great that i have sensitive nipples.

20 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I am lucky mine are very sensitive.

Sometimes feeling stressed out in the office, I read my desktop folding my arms and secretly play with my nipples.

If you try, just make sure your hands are clean or you will end up with 2 brown spots on your white shirt.

Playing with your nipples at your desk in your office? Will your dick get hard when you play with your nipples?

If i play with my nipples, my dick will get hard and ended up i would jerk off. Unless i feel the urge to jerk off while i am at work, then i would play with my nipples.

Gifts that keep on giving 😍

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 starts now

Enjoy 𝟭𝟱% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 storewide at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online use 𝗫𝗠𝗔𝗦𝟭𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

CN-862430803_SINS_INQUISITION_The_pinch_Nipple_Clamps_with_Chain__67029.1669642359.jpg?c=2

IMG_0129__62719.1669642349.jpg?c=2

IMG_0126__63722.1669642352.jpg?c=2

IMG_0127__98718.1669642353.jpg?c=2
IMG_0117__26621.1669642354.jpg?c=2

IMG_0125__09599.1669642355.jpg?c=2

On 12/23/2022 at 10:30 AM, Zinc said:

I am lucky mine are very sensitive.

Sometimes feeling stressed out in the office, I read my desktop folding my arms and secretly play with my nipples.

If you try, just make sure your hands are clean or you will end up with 2 brown spots on your white shirt.

I do that as well...folding my arms and secretly playing with my nipples..

I will get aroused to a certain point then stop...love that feeling 😂

Guest Nippler

My nipples are the turn on switches for my body. Like what some of you have mentioned, I also prefer mine to be played gently by the fingers.

Question: Are flat nipples more sensitive?

Cos I realised mine are more sensitive before they harden and protrude through stimulation.

21 hours ago, Guest Nippler said:

My nipples are the turn on switches for my body. Like what some of you have mentioned, I also prefer mine to be played gently by the fingers.

Question: Are flat nipples more sensitive?

Cos I realised mine are more sensitive before they harden and protrude through stimulation.

What is flat nipples?

I think no matter nipples sensitive or not, should be nothing got to with the size of the nipples or what type of nipples.

Guest Nippler
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

What is flat nipples?

I think no matter nipples sensitive or not, should be nothing got to with the size of the nipples or what type of nipples.

Not protruding unless stimulated and hardened.

On 12/30/2022 at 6:37 AM, Rocky1234 said:

Someone once bit my nopples really hard when I was about to cum. The pain while cuming was stimulating I have to say it was one of the most intense moment.

Bite? This is painful.

• 4 weeks later...

I definitely enjoy nipple play it adds to the fun as foreplay and appetiser not the main dish. But recently I met a btm who was soo into getting his nipples played, he moaned so much and enjoyed it more than getting fucked it seems... Not sure how I felt abt it haha.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:49 PM, Sirfalas said:

I definitely enjoy nipple play it adds to the fun as foreplay and appetiser not the main dish. But recently I met a btm who was soo into getting his nipples played, he moaned so much and enjoyed it more than getting fucked it seems... Not sure how I felt abt it haha.

I would love to meet him. I’m someone who is every much into nipple play 

• 1 month later...

So this guy really went to town with my nips recently. He ravaged them. Seriously. Nibbling, Dyson quality sucking and just rough all around. My poor protrusions are so sore and sensitive to touch since. Been applying balm to smooth and heal. Ouch. This, I don’t like. 

On 3/3/2023 at 1:34 PM, Baredom said:

So this guy really went to town with my nips recently. He ravaged them. Seriously. Nibbling, Dyson quality sucking and just rough all around. My poor protrusions are so sore and sensitive to touch since. Been applying balm to smooth and heal. Ouch. This, I don’t like. 

A good nibbler will make you feel shiok and even shoot, not sore and painful.

Don't read and response to guests' post

I once had fun with this guy who literally bit my nipples so hard it hurt. It felt like my nipples were put through a slicer. I had to nudge him vigorously on the shoulder before he let go. But he would do it again each time and my nipple area would be swollen with teeth marks. I think all guys should train their bite force on our own hands before we use it on others. Because a bite force score of about 50 PSI to you might be 200 PSI to someone else. Hahaha

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

I actually noticed dried blood (!!) around my nips during recovery. Mr Poor Nibbler definitely caused damage. I also noticed my nipples stick out more now. Is that even possible? They’re more pronounced through my t-shirts. Maybe just my imagination… 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 6:14 AM, Baredom said:

I actually noticed dried blood (!!) around my nips during recovery. Mr Poor Nibbler definitely caused damage. I also noticed my nipples stick out more now. Is that even possible? They’re more pronounced through my t-shirts. Maybe just my imagination… 

Poor guy.  You should not let him continue the moment you feel pain, whether on the nipples, neck or the dick.  Yes, your nipples will protrude if being bite, pinch or pull too hard and too often.

Guest Tenderised
On 3/16/2023 at 6:30 PM, Baredom said:

Thanks. It’s not too bad. The nips have recovered and are getting very tender loving care. 😉

I like my pecs to be squeezed hard and played with when getting fucked.

I didn't realise it when getting fucking so siok that the pain became pleasurable.

Only after the fucking then realized the sore and pain lingering.

The next day then become very sore and tender swelling. Like after a very hard massage, very sensitive to touch but siok to touch. My hole is also just as swelling but I can't see that myself. That's why I'm a confirmed bottom because all these after sex soreness feels so nice inside.

I used to have fbs who know my body so well. I'll tell him he make me so swollen and he'll want me to show him. Of course I'll let him strip me naked to examine and he knows how to touch the delicious soreness to stimulate me to want to get fucked again.

It's a vicious cycle, the regular soreness and stimulation makes my pecs puffed up and big. They like it and make me sore again. Now I have big pecs that are trained to want to be played with hard. But I still refused them to use tits clam on me because I'm scared that I might get worse.  Light nibbling and licking is okay but hard bite and tits clamp are too much. I'm scared that I might get to like that also, too pervy for me.

Most tops know that people like me with big pecs are sensitive and WANT to get fucked hard. 

Guest Tenderised

Some of my friends are joking when I get pumped, the top's cock will stimulate my body to secrete estrogen that will indirectly pump up my pecs.

When girls reach puberty, their breasts are quite perky but flat. It's only after they have sex, the man's penis will stimulate her breasts to grow in response for possible pregnancy even though the man wears condom.

If he impregnates her then his hormones and sperm will stimulate her start to lactate and swell. Even her labia will swell to induce the man to enjoy impregnating her.

Even as a masculine man, these latent biological reactions are still there since we all started as females. Getting fucked will stimulate some of these biological reactions in lesser degrees but after frequent fucks, become noticeable especially the sensitivity and swelling because of frequent hard squeezings and simulations.

Well, as gays we like to gossip over drinks about sex in such details.

6 hours ago, Guest Tenderised said:

Some of my friends are joking when I get pumped, the top's cock will stimulate my body to secrete estrogen that will indirectly pump up my pecs.

When girls reach puberty, their breasts are quite perky but flat. It's only after they have sex, the man's penis will stimulate her breasts to grow in response for possible pregnancy even though the man wears condom.

If he impregnates her then his hormones and sperm will stimulate her start to lactate and swell. Even her labia will swell to induce the man to enjoy impregnating her.

Even as a masculine man, these latent biological reactions are still there since we all started as females. Getting fucked will stimulate some of these biological reactions in lesser degrees but after frequent fucks, become noticeable especially the sensitivity and swelling because of frequent hard squeezings and simulations.

Well, as gays we like to gossip over drinks about sex in such details.

Lol so detailed and graphic...

On 1/26/2023 at 1:48 PM, Sticky&Sweet said:

When someone plays or licks my nipples, the feeling is so shiok my legs automatically rises up and my hole is exposed. 

i know that feel man… playing with my nips is the key to opening my legs and ass 😜

Guest Guest0
10 hours ago, sharked said:

i know that feel man… playing with my nips is the key to opening my legs and ass 😜

Hmmm not when you're still standing at the dim corridor.

I'll softly mmmm to let him know I'll 0 for him.

Guest Lactationfantasy
On 12/25/2022 at 12:09 PM, Guest Bogart said:

Is it weird if I lactate when becomes excited?

Could you share more? In some Japanese bara they make those muscle stud with huge chests wear cow costumes and their tits jet out milk when they cum.  It was such a turn on for me I was wondering if I could stimulate my nipple until they lactated.  Unfortunately research suggests lactation only happens for guys who's pituitary gland is malfunctioning...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 11:50 PM, Guest guest said:

Is sensitivity of nipples depending on the size of the nipples?

I think so.  I had sucked some small nipples and their response are not as strong as those with bigger ones.

I have small protruding nipples and they are very sensitive. Definitely the sure way to make my dick hard without even having to touch the dick

Guest lactating
On 3/23/2023 at 7:09 AM, Guest Lactationfantasy said:

Could you share more? In some Japanese bara they make those muscle stud with huge chests wear cow costumes and their tits jet out milk when they cum.  It was such a turn on for me I was wondering if I could stimulate my nipple until they lactated.  Unfortunately research suggests lactation only happens for guys who's pituitary gland is malfunctioning...

Guest bogart are you there?  Any input regarding your lactation? Anyone else here have lactation fantasy ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.