Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

I came across the following advice from the experts of Cosmopolitan Magazine.

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan..._675413,00.html

--------------------------------------

"Are men's nipples sensitive?"

Q Do guys get turned on by nipple play? If so, how do I do it?

A Men's nipples can be carnal command centers. Comprised of the tips, plus the pigmented circular area surrounding them known as the areola, they have the same nerve-packed pleasure receptors that yours do. But, all dudes are different, so the only way to know what kind of nipple play your guy wants is to experiment with various manual and mouth moves when you're in the sack. Since men's n-zones are often neglected, and therefore not accustomed to stimulation, they might be supersensitive to touch. So make sure you start out gently, then gauge how much pressure to apply by how he responds to your strokes.

You can try awakening his hot buttons point by tracing the outside of his areola with your finger, brushing his tip as you complete full circles. Then, lick around his nipples, zeroing in on each tip by flicking your tongue back and forth, finishing up with a gentle bite. Or, place your lips over each bull's-eye and gently suck. If he wants you to play a little rougher, try nipping him a bit harder, or tweak the tip between your thumb and forefinger. You can up the erotic ante even more by moistening the area with ice, then blowing on the wet surface. The change in temperature of your warm breath against his cold skin will send shock waves of bliss coursing through his body. Try some mattress multitasking ‑- stimulating his nipples with one hand while giving him manual pleasure with the other; handling his headlights as you're doing the bump-and-grind ‑- and you'll really electrify him.

hahaha.... it is true about this kind of matter...

I did with my lao po for everytime we had sex in our room.. and i m always make her happy by playing her nipples.. haha dont know why.. but i can make til she is too horny and begged me to satisfy her... in anyway as long as she is horny will do,... haha

but i really like to do that.. :lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

I do get high when my nips are teased. However, during my one encounter with someone i liked (he is into nips), things have changed. He bit my nips and i felt the pleasure but after sometime it hurts (honey!). He expected me to bite his as well, guess what, his hurt too, after sometime. All i take is 5 days to let the skin on my nips to peal and heal. And, of course the peeling skin turned black. Yamete, itai (Stop, it hurts)!

Now i know why women are not really into nipples if you are not gentle. A colleague of mine told me that breast feeding hurts. It shows how great a mother is. Whether men or women, please be gentle with nips.

Guest Nip&Tuck

I find that most top's nipples are not that sensitive but most bottom's are very sensitive. Do you find that it's true?

One of my fellow btm uncle said after getting fxxked for years, the bottom's mind and body start to react to produce hormonal effects that will attract more tops. Like nipples will start to grow bigger to let the top squeeze. I thought it is because of frequent squeezing by the tops and like any exercise, the more you do the bigger the part get so the nipples will grow bigger.

He's quite skinny but his nipples are quite big and outstanding. My nipples also growing bigger and fleshier.

When I get fxxked, my nipples get hard and very sensitive to being touched. Even more sensitive than during foreplay with nipples.

In fact most tops automatically know how to play with my nipples when they want to make me steamed so that I will surrender to being penetrated.

Oh yes, I am always get stimulated by my bf playing with my nipples and ooze lots of precum. :D There's once he chewed them so hard (I guessed he was hungry that day) that they were soared for a week ! ouch ! :(

• 7 months later...
Guest Trapped

I hate to be bitten. Much prefer the gentle swish and swoosh of an expert toungue....That being said, I know there are some who really like their nipples being bitten hard...somehow that turns them on. I can't imagine how they can be turned on by such PAIN!

Then again, different strokes for different folks. Perhaps deep down, they love pain - candidates for SM... :)

different folks different strokes

some has no desire on their nipple being sucked or whatever while some lives on it.

i remembered meeting a btm, and we agreed on no anal. when i worked on his nipples, he gotten so high that he rolled the condom on my dick and sat on it.

he kept my hands to continue playing with his nipples while he rode on me.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

different folks different strokes

some has no desire on their nipple being sucked or whatever while some lives on it.

i remembered meeting a btm, and we agreed on no anal. when i worked on his nipples, he gotten so high that he rolled the condom on my dick and sat on it.

he kept my hands to continue playing with his nipples while he rode on me.

sounds like me or sounds like wat i will do.

:P

:oops:

My ex really love to bit my nipples when we were having sex. Gosh.. that really hurt.. But he says he has to do it before fxxking me as it turns him on.. Oh well..

my ex did that b4 and sometime he like to give me marks on my chest and nipples.. when i ask him why.. he just tell me.. this will make him horny and do more..

>< i don know is it true or not.. still i like it ...

258yvky.jpg

I am top but i do like nipples getting gentle bites, don't know why, that make me real high, i like bite others nipples too but most people dislike. It's a mix feeling having pleasure & gentle pain at the same time, sometimes when over do it ( bites ), i will feel real pain after the session, but think still worth it :P

• 6 months later...

Hi guy, i like to play with my nipples until it became so 'solid' and obvious when i took off my shirt. Even my friends also told me i have a big nipples. But still i cannot resist fiddling and wriggling it for shiok. My question is, will it cause breast cancel if i do it frequently? :unsure: Do many guys here have sensitive nipples like me?

:lol: Dear sweetpie. dont think your breast would cancel out or disappear :P:P but maybe it would grow big big.

dont think it would cause cancer too, if fiddling with breast would cause cancer, then masturbation everyday would cause kuku chiao cancer too, i am just guessing. :D

But btw, can sensitive nipples be an acquired thing too? i didnt have it bf but now :lol::lol:

:lol: Dear sweetpie. dont think your breast would cancel out or disappear :P:P but maybe it would grow big big.

dont think it would cause cancer too, if fiddling with breast would cause cancer, then masturbation everyday would cause kuku chiao cancer too, i am just guessing. :D

But btw, can sensitive nipples be an acquired thing too? i didnt have it bf but now :lol::lol:

I feel better now. I used to have people purposely brushed across my T-shirt to excite me. May be they can tell i have nice rounded solid nipple. Even the straight guys also steal a peep when i wasn't aware.. :yuk:

Guest Guest
I feel better now. I used to have people purposely brushed across my T-shirt to excite me. May be they can tell i have nice rounded solid nipple. Even the straight guys also steal a peep when i wasn't aware.. :yuk:

I think you are delusional. How many guys feel droopy male breast a turn on? <_<

Guest Guest
I used to have people purposely brushed across my T-shirt to excite me. May be they can tell i have nice rounded solid nipple. Even the straight guys also steal a peep when i wasn't aware.. :yuk:

Hey girl, you have to wear BRA lah !!!!

Sweetie, you just need to go get "Nipple tape" to tape up your nipples so that it would not brush against your shirt to give you a hard on as well as preventing it from the views of prying / curious eyes.

It is available in most cosmetic shops. Models use them when they have to do shows so as not to show their nipples or to prevent their nipples from being too obvious.

Well if you are effeminate, then people will sure take note of your nipples. But if you are manly, why would you want to show your hard nipples?

Anyway, breast cancer is rare in men, but it can happen too. So you might want to do regular self check, since your nipples are bigger than most men.

Guest Guest

I think sweetie pie is those type who are proud of their droopy man boobs.

If you got them, flaunt them! :lol:

As for other men...gay or straight...most men dun find droopy nipples are a major on.

I think sweetie pie is those type who are proud of their droopy man boobs.

If you got them, flaunt them! :lol:

As for other men...gay or straight...most men dun find droopy nipples are a major on.

Hey..mine is not droopy ok, it is just solid and protruding like two solid red beans constantly stuck to my Tight T-shirt :lol:

Sweetie, you just need to go get "Nipple tape" to tape up your nipples so that it would not brush against your shirt to give you a hard on as well as preventing it from the views of prying / curious eyes.

It is available in most cosmetic shops. Models use them when they have to do shows so as not to show their nipples or to prevent their nipples from being too obvious.

Well if you are effeminate, then people will sure take note of your nipples. But if you are manly, why would you want to show your hard nipples?

Anyway, breast cancer is rare in men, but it can happen too. So you might want to do regular self check, since your nipples are bigger than most men.

No need to tape lah, i will show to any swimmer during my shower to tempt them... :P

It is available in most cosmetic shops.? Models use them when they have to do shows so as not to show their nipples or to prevent their nipples from being too obvious.

Well if you are effeminate, then people will sure take note of your nipples.? But if you are manly, why would you want to show your hard nipples?

Anyway, breast cancer is rare in men, but it can happen too.? So you might want to do regular self check, since your nipples are bigger than most men.

No need to tape lah, i will show to any swimmer during my shower to tempt them... :P

Sweetie, I have a soft spots for men with well-developed nipples ...can you upload your jewels for my appreciation? Perhaps send them to my email :D

z

hahaha can use scotch tape instead??lols..

I find constantly erected nipples a hassle... They always show when I wear t-shirts... :swear: I can't wear shirts of too thin a material also... :( And then I kena suaned and made fun of...

But the good thing is, at least they're of the right colour... And not too big... I just have no idea why they are always erect...

Guest Guest_justme

love guys with sensitive nips. just tie them then place nipple clamps on them and tug them hard. Usually they will scream and you can see their dicks turning from soft to solid hard ones. Ha !

I find constantly erected nipples a hassle... They always show when I wear t-shirts...  :swear: I can't wear shirts of too thin a material also...  :( And then I kena suaned and made fun of...

But the good thing is, at least they're of the right colour... And not too big... I just have no idea why they are always erect...

You must be horny when seeing handsome guy, that is why your nipples get erected wanting to be touched and nibbled just like your erected cock :whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.