Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guest Guest_gorgeous
Hello,

Your nipples does not look not very white and fresh.

Better check the sucker mouth.

Br,

kong

My nipple is still virgin except regularly squeezed by myself, no one has ever gone nearer with their tongue. :yuk:

Dear Sweetie,

Happy to hear that your wobbling breasts are still in virgin state. Has it grown hairs ... Well ! - Please don't try to do shimmy, it can be a total turn-off to some guys, especially so for gays.

Trim down by watching your diet and do exercises..

Dont do the shimmy thingy - can produce sagging effect .. :unsure:

One way to hide nipples under the shirt is to wear poka dotty tops. It sure beats doing lots of cardio to reduce the overall fats level so as to reduce the fats accumulated at the lower pecs. Then lots of hours in gym to pump up the pecs and/or lots of push ups. When trained right, the nipples should effectively be pushed downwards.

sensitive nipples and nipple play doesn't equate to higher chance in getting breast cancer, watching Jack Neo movies might give you that. According to Medical Weakly.

google areanpull

One way to hide nipples under the shirt is to wear poka dotty tops. It sure beats doing lots of cardio to reduce the overall fats level so as to reduce the fats accumulated at the lower pecs. Then lots of hours in gym to pump up the pecs and/or lots of push ups. When trained right, the nipples should effectively be pushed downwards.

sensitive nipples and nipple play doesn't equate to higher chance in getting breast cancer, watching Jack Neo movies might give you that. According to Medical Weakly.

Why hide when you can flaunt ? Should be proud to be a mammary model

z

Guest Guest

If I smaller ni ni, my lao kong sure divorce me. He say if not during sex his hands got itcthy to play something and my ni ni is so big and bouncing so his hands also have much fun like his cock. He say my hole match his cock then my ni ni also like make special for his hands. It is like heaven make our bottom and top match so well special design for sex.

I find most tops will squeeze my ni ni are more soft and slow for sex. They more kaypoh one always ask why I let them fxxk. I song boh?

Some tops not even bother they go straight for my hole. They maybe very horny want to fxxk quickly or very rough ones. They more interested in their own orgasm. They only scold knn your cb itchy is it? Actually I prefer them becuase I also horny cannot wait for sex and rough is also more strong orgasm.

• 5 years later...

I dun feel like cumming when stimulate my nipples, only my dick will get instant hard when my nipples are stimulated.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest baibai

I can feel high by playing on my nipples for hrs...

Can you share with us the different ways to play with nipples?  Any special lotion or tools to intensify the pleasure?

About 10 to 15 mins.

10 to 15 mins of playing with nipples then can cum? I think my hands got tired liao. Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Wow .. reading this post makes me envy you guys .. I wish I could experience what you guys experience. 

I have a friend who also can cum just from playing his nipples. And 10 - 15 minutes .. passes very fast ... I can work on them longer ... snigger~

Need to train one??

Need to train? Train to make nipple more sensitive? I think its 'built-in' to you. Either you have it or you don't lar .. not like training qi gong you know :P

@Topple : Ummm .. I have never been sensitive there all the while. And as far as I know, my friends who are very sensitive at their nipples, at 40+ 50+ also sensitive... I believe they had years of playing with the nipples or getting played with ahahah

Guest Suck my man-tits!

I never knew I had sensitive nips till it was sucked by my fling.  Gosh, he was the one who opened pandora's box!  Since then, I love my nips being sucked, licked and bitten on...it gives me an instant erection everytime!  Now, I only get together with other guys who love nipple play cos the sensation is great when my huge nipples on my bulging chest are being sucked on hungrily! 

Need to train? Train to make nipple more sensitive? I think its 'built-in' to you. Either you have it or you don't lar .. not like training qi gong you know :P

@Topple : Ummm .. I have never been sensitive there all the while. And as far as I know, my friends who are very sensitive at their nipples, at 40+ 50+ also sensitive... I believe they had years of playing with the nipples or getting played with ahahah

Myth busted

i dont think playing with my nipples for 10-15 mins is tiring. it is a great feeling

If someone play my nipples for 10-15 mins, I dun find tiring. But if I play my nipples myself, maybe i wld got boring.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

I notice getting nipples sucked too often, ur nipples get more pointed and obvious on ur chest....

my ex was a good nipple sucker...sucked so well I can moan and made me feel like a woman having breasts sucked.

the rest of the guys who did for me just do not have the same kick.

I notice getting nipples sucked too often, ur nipples get more pointed and obvious on ur chest....

my ex was a good nipple sucker...sucked so well I can moan and made me feel like a woman having breasts sucked.

the rest of the guys who did for me just do not have the same kick.

It true.. the more I play with it.. the more protruding and sensitive it become..

hey!

that's becoz some guys have sensitive nips.

I have sensitive nips. I groan like a slut when they are lightly licked or touched (I hate nipples biting, I wonder why they think I feel good when I'm bitten :wacko:

I've met up a guy before for nips play. he had sensitive nips too. We did a 69 of each others' nips and oh boy did we groan (into each others nips) :twisted:

and did i auto-cum when i play w my nips. yes! but I must watch a really hot vid to stimulate my cum bursting out of my cock..

Hey! you can pm me I am keen. But be careful becoz posting personal request in the thread is dreaded by forum moderator.

You know that posting of ad is a no-no and yet you are doing it blatantly.

For that, you will be awarded 1 warning points and If you post your ad in the Main forum again beside being awarded 1 warning points, you will face suspension. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Please don't let me repeat it again.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

Guest dark_jedi

My friend kept pinching and flicking my nipples last night. I leaked precum.

LOL... heng we not frens otherwise i think you would be so damned pissed off at me ;p i was regularly pinching a fren's nipples at one time coz they were so prominent, i am so turned on ;p

LOL... heng we not frens otherwise i think you would be so damned pissed off at me ;p i was regularly pinching a fren's nipples at one time coz they were so prominent, i am so turned on ;pI

I am not pissed off with my friend. Not the first time he did that to me because they were quite obvious underneath my tee shirt. But he pinches so hard I got bruise.

I like getting my nipples sucked, licked, n nibbled all day. Especially in an air con room, it gets really stiff and pointed. For those who play them well, I will reward them with a good suck too - of course, they direct me to their erroneous zone.

I leak loads when my nipples are handled well - shows how excited I am. And auto-cum sometimes, if he gets to all parts of my erroneous zones, like behind my armpits, neck, and thigh.

• 7 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.