Male HQ

Sensitive Nipples Discussion - Are Men's Nipples Sensitive? Do you like your nipples licked or sucked? (Compiled)

HendryTan

在2006年4月18日下午6点08分,HendryTan说:

我偶然看到了《时尚》杂志的专家们的以下建议。

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan..._675413,00.html

--------------------------------------

“男人的乳头敏感吗?”

男人们会因为乳头游戏而兴奋吗?如果是的话,我该如何做?

男人的乳头可以是肉身指挥中心。它们由尖端和周围的色素圆形区域组成,被称为乳晕,它们有着与你相同的神经性愉悦感受器。但是,所有的男人都是不同的,所以要知道你的男人想玩什么样的乳头游戏,唯一的方法就是在你躺在床上的时候尝试各种手动和嘴巴动作。由于男性的n个区域经常被忽视,因此不习惯于刺激,他们可能对触觉非常敏感。所以,确保你轻轻地开始,然后根据他对你的笔触的反应来衡量施加多少压力。

你可以尝试唤醒他的热点点,用你的手指追踪他的乳晕外侧,当你完成完整的圆圈时,刷他的尖端。然后,在他的乳头周围舔一舔,把你的舌头来回按在每一个尖端上,最后轻轻咬了一口。或者,把你的嘴唇放在每只公牛的眼睛上,轻轻地吸一口。如果他想让你玩得更粗野一点,试着再用力咬他一下,或者把拇指和食指之间的针尖调整一下。你可以通过用冰润湿这一区域,然后在潮湿的表面上吹来更高的性欲。你温暖的呼吸在他冰冷的皮肤上的温度变化会给他的身体带来极乐的冲击波。尝试一些床垫多项任务--用一只手刺激他的乳头,同时给他另一只手手动的快感;在你做碰撞和磨擦的时候处理他的前灯--你会让他很兴奋的。

nice

• 4 weeks later...

I do for bottoms. Some of them really get wild on nipple play.

For myself, I rarely feel the pleasure of it. But often it is a situation not to disappoint the other guy. It doesn't hurt so I just let it go.

Only being on top and being asked to play the nipples can be sometimes a challenge. ha ha.

Some bottoms are quite addicted in getting their nipples played during the penetration...

Guest guest
On 2/19/2024 at 1:04 PM, singalion said:

I do for bottoms. Some of them really get wild on nipple play.

For myself, I rarely feel the pleasure of it. But often it is a situation not to disappoint the other guy. It doesn't hurt so I just let it go.

Only being on top and being asked to play the nipples can be sometimes a challenge. ha ha.

Some bottoms are quite addicted in getting their nipples played during the penetration...

They enjoy nipples play because they have super sensitive nipples. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chinesedick

Member here (MY) but lazy to log in. Haha. Mine are sensitive and love to play others nips too. Mutual nip sucking in sort of 69 position is my favourite. Non stop sucking of my nips (2 mouths better than 1) will make me moan like a slutty bitch. 😄 Who into nips hit me up on Telegram: eatyouup44

Guest chinesedick

Love small dark (or light or pink) sensitive nips on smooth twink / twunk boiboi chests 🤤🤤🤤

Funny are those who only have one nipple being sensitive... 

For many slim types, their nipples are so small or "sunk in" and its quite challenging to play with them. 

But I got a question to bottoms who press,/play the nipples of tops while penetration? Is it to make the top come faster? OR what is the purpose?

Guest Guest
On 3/11/2024 at 11:31 PM, singalion said:

Funny are those who only have one nipple being sensitive... 

For many slim types, their nipples are so small or "sunk in" and its quite challenging to play with them. 

But I got a question to bottoms who press,/play the nipples of tops while penetration? Is it to make the top come faster? OR what is the purpose?

Only have one nipple being sensitive? This is really funny.

Guest Guest
On 3/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, mate69 said:

the best kind to play with, especially if they are btm

BEST

you'll watch them literally squirm with pleasure

I like to play with sensitive nipples esp when they are hard.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.