Male HQ

What is your favourite mantra to get through the day?

Mine is: Everything will be alright

2nd favourite: All is well (from a Bollywood movie)

3rd favourite: The only way to overcome is to hang on (from a fridge magnet in my office's pantry last time) -also kind of what I got from Kuan Yin's chim at Si Ma Lu temple telling me to hold on cause everything will be alright eventually.

Not really a mantra but at the end of a day, I'll ask myself "Have I earned an honest day's wage?". Usually, the answer is yes and that gives me the assurance to put work aside and concentrate on my loved ones. Another mantra that reinforces that is "Work can never finish". LOL! 

17 hours ago, jaylen said:

Not really a mantra but at the end of a day, I'll ask myself "Have I earned an honest day's wage?". Usually, the answer is yes and that gives me the assurance to put work aside and concentrate on my loved ones. Another mantra that reinforces that is "Work can never finish". LOL! 

just remembered on the last week of Dec last year we said "Cannot finish. Continue next year"

18 hours ago, skygazer46 said:

Just sharing this one as a joke, but i keep telling myself that 6 pm will eventually come and i can just get off work haha

Another version for me or everyone else, would be telling ourselves that Friday will eventually come...

self sacrifice.jpg

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic