Male HQ

Oversea Sauna Discussion (compiled)

robbie

Has anyone here been to the foam parties they have at Babylon sauna in Bangkok ?

I've been to some foam parties in Melbourne and while they are alot of fun, my skin has always been really dry and rashy afterwards. I've even had skin peel off my cock and balls.

Maybe it was the formulation of the foam or maybe I just spent way too much time in it.

Anyone have any comments about any after effects of the Babylon foam ?

- Don't let any of the foam get in your eyes

- Don't go on your knees unless you're wearing googles

- Don't wear anything too serious. If you've got it, flaunt it

- Don't bring your drink into the foam. Broken glass = soft cock

- Don't be so picky about who you're dancing with.

- Don't expect the party to last until midnight. Most guys clean up and move on to DJ by 10.

You probably could though you'd have to be careful that the foam was condom friendly.

I remember at one foam party in Melbourne, I was in the foam making out with some guy I had just met and my undies were down and my butt was exposed. Another guy walked up behind me and started pushing his cock against my hole. I had to politely stop him as the foam was making everything very slippery and he might have gone right in.

Thanks TC for your tips. Very sound advice for a foam party. I presume since you didn't mention it that you never had any problems with skin irritation after the foam ?

I always wash throughly after every party. Never know where those cocks have been.

Foam should be condom friendly but my btm buddies usually cum prelubed before party. Not that much action going on anyway.. more guys playing than fxxking.

From my favourite blog here

The foam (at Babylon) was indeed an experience and I was very impressed with the foam machine! There were enough foam to cover the entire dance floor! It turned out that we were not late after all, the foam was going but there was no one in it! Everyone was standing by the side line looking in and we decided that we shall make the first move (JE made quite an entrance because he was naked) into the foam. It was really strange and we could not stop laughing and very soon the rest of the party goers quickly followed and in no time it was men and cocks galore! There were unseen hands everywhere grabbing, squeezing, hugging and stroking me (not that I am complaining) everyone was in good spirit (either that they were all on drugs) I had so much fun I did not even venture into the sleazy sex area of the Babylon (which in hindsight I should have gone would have been nice to have my cock sucked by some handsome stranger) No hard core sex in the foam for me (but I am sure some are fxxking their brains out in the foam) but had great fun instead, definitely will not mind doing it again.

Rob, yes the foam can be a little drying on your skin. The trick is not to stand in there for long continuous period and take frequent breaks and rinse out all the foam each time you leave the foam area let your skin "recover" first before re-entering again. The floor can get a little slippery so be careful when entering. I was wearing my assuiebum and the foam did not discolour or stained in anyway. If you suffer from really dry skin might be a good idea to apply a rich moisturiser before and after the event, before to make your body extra slippery and smooth and after to keep it moist and tender.

The last time I was in Babylon was during one of their anniversay. Got a pouch as gift in the locker. We were treated to shows and the atmosphere was gay (happy).

As for foam party, it was really wild. See many Ang Mos (Farangs) walking around in the foam naked and have their didi groped..etc. Those from our neighbouring countries and our nothern counterpart were less daring. It was fun. I was notti and was grabbing and playing with some of those cuties in the foam. It is not for the faint hearted.

Ya, I do miss foam party and Babylon. :D:lol:

Just came back from the foam party in Babylon, they have it once a month and it is really worth a visit.

I saw people fxxking in the foam (with or without condom that I don't know) As what Robbie mentioned cock can slipped into arse very fast and easy because everything is so slippery so if you are not into barebacking one have to be careful. There were indeed a lot of cocks in the foam had a great time grabbing them the white guys may have the length but the thai boys have better erection they are usually thick uncut (the way I like them)

We also met a lot of tourist from and around Asia my friend met and fxxked a very cute Japanese cabin crew and I touched a few boys from HK and Malaysia! Great Fun!

Went to a foam party last weekend, not in Babylon but in Kakiku sauna in KL.

It was a LOT of fun. This is a regular Sat night event and the foam made everyone all hot and slick. I was surrounded by lots of soapy guys who were very horny. Lots of JOing and sucking. Even saw one couple fxxking in the corner! Nice music mix too. The crowd was almost 100% Chinese but I scored a sexy Malay bottom who sucked me and another Chn top in the middle of the foam. At the end of the party, the rain shower came on and washed away our sins/cum. I stayed a little longer for the 9pm darkroom mass orgy and a very satisfying manhood massage by a very sexy Ah Beng.

Very fun.. and worth the trip to Cheras.

Went to a foam party last weekend, not in Babylon but in Kakiku sauna in KL.

It was a LOT of fun. This is a regular Sat night event and the foam made everyone all hot and slick. I was surrounded by lots of soapy guys who were very horny. Lots of JOing and sucking. Even saw one couple fxxking in the corner! Nice music mix too. The crowd was almost 100% Chinese but I scored a sexy Malay bottom who sucked me and another Chn top in the middle of the foam. At the end of the party, the rain shower came on and washed away our sins/cum. I stayed a little longer for the 9pm darkroom mass orgy and a very satisfying manhood massage by a very sexy Ah Beng.

Very fun.. and worth the trip to Cheras.

topchinese whats ur stats?

• 7 years later...

Just back from BBK Babylon. If U have been to Babylon, you will know CC and TMC really are so much inferior .... and guess the entrance fee? around SGD 10! And that is the most expensive sauna in BBK ...

Sigh ... I don't feel like going to any saunas in Singapore anymore 

And if you stay at their barracks (bed-and-breakfast) you pay half of what the most economical hotel costs in SG and get five times better service.  A value ten times higher that anything in SG!

Guest Guest

Babylon vibe is just gloomy and creepy. Roman figurines and chains? Looks like hell to me. Why can't they change their decor? I don't even feel like parting with my $10 just to crawl into a medieval-looking labyrinth. Looks scary and intimidating to me.

Guest Guest

and you forget to mention that the place is full of unfit old angmo daddy and grand daddy with big tummy, unless you are into that.........the room are actually smaller and not so comfortable but the gym is nice, can suntan naked and the food also not bad.....

The complicated looking entrée I ordered was taken from the display shelf, pre-cooked and pre-plated and microwaved to serve. Tastes nice but the concept was the least appealing for me.

The complicated looking entrée I ordered was taken from the display shelf, pre-cooked and pre-plated and microwaved to serve. Tastes nice but the concept was the least appealing for me.

Next time you are there order the tuna salad.  It is cheaper, healthier and prepared fresh. Nothing in it is microwaved, pre-cooked.

Edited by Steve5380

Gosh so they still retained that ghastly decor! They should so totally do a villa-makeover. I'm sure many gays there would willingly donate their decor sexpertise and service free-of-charge.

Steve are you a nun at one of the wats there?

No, nothing ghostly at BBY but a decor that gives a feeling of quality and refinement.  The barrack rooms with their fake pipes and funny lamps are more hilariously uplifting than the sterile lines in five star hotel rooms.  The area of shared bathrooms, showers, with the chain curtains at the entrance clinging when people pass through gives a sense of community that no regular hotel offers. The breakfast / social room has ideal decor to have good conversations while enjoying breakfast. I don't know about nuns from wats there, but I suspect that many priest from everywhere come there incognito to pray to god Eros.

I would like to highlight that unlike the Singapore establishments, Babylon has been around for so many years.

The Thai establishment is an Asian icon - a gay mecca where visitors converge.

With regards to prices and facilties, decor and such, I think it is unfair to compare Babylon with our local ones.

The rent here is ... hitting the roof and the pool of paying patrons is very limited. 

The entry fee is AFFORDABLE by our local standards but if you are Thai, that may be prohibiting to visit.

So we cannot compare...As for older Ang mo clients, they are the MAIN supporter of the place...so accept it!

My last visit in 2014 was quite a pleasant one. 

I had time to relax by the pool, plus some gym time.

Of course, I did chatted up with some visiting Ang mo - purely platonic but it was a good afternoon

With regards to prices and facilties, decor and such, I think it is unfair to compare Babylon with our local ones.

The rent here is ... hitting the roof and the pool of paying patrons is very limited. 

The entry fee is AFFORDABLE by our local standards but if you are Thai, that may be prohibiting to visit.

So we cannot compare...As for older Ang mo clients, they are the MAIN supporter of the place...so accept it!

Yes, there is a huge cost of living difference.  Rents in SG are ridiculously high.

But are they so high all throughout the island? 

Could there be land further out from the center that is cheaper to rent?

Would SG gays mind having to take the metro to some remote station and then walk to a place like Babylon?

And there is a good selection of wealthy Ang mo in SG who don't mind paying to enjoy a place like that.

And they would stay in barracks there, given that there are no decent cheap hotels in SG.

Guest Guest

Yes, there is a huge cost of living difference.  Rents in SG are ridiculously high.

But are they so high all throughout the island? 

Could there be land further out from the center that is cheaper to rent?

Would SG gays mind having to take the metro to some remote station and then walk to a place like Babylon?

And there is a good selection of wealthy Ang mo in SG who don't mind paying to enjoy a place like that.

And they would stay in barracks there, given that there are no decent cheap hotels in SG.

Why are you constantly trying to advertise and promote Babylon here? This is not the first time you are doing that. You even tried telling Singaporeans to go there when there was a riot happening there. What's your agenda? Where does your vested interest lie?

Guest Guest

Just back from BBK Babylon. If U have been to Babylon, you will know CC and TMC really are so much inferior .... and guess the entrance fee? around SGD 10! And that is the most expensive sauna in BBK ...

I used to go BBB on every trip to Thailand.  Now, the heydays are over.  Not as crowded as before and become deserted after 9 pm.  I went to Sauna Mania instead during my recent trip.  Mostly locals and most of them hunky. 

I used to go BBB on every trip to Thailand.  Now, the heydays are over.  Not as crowded as before and become deserted after 9 pm.  I went to Sauna Mania instead during my recent trip.  Mostly locals and most of them hunky. 

I agree the crowd at Sauna Mania is much better! When I was in the maze at SM, I was very pleasantly surprised by the good quality ... But when I touched the bodies, ewww ... sticky. The maze is badly ventilated .. especially the pitch dark corners ... I think twice going down on someone ... the musky sweat smell can be too much ... I rather the place is colder and properly ventilated  .... So Babylon for me : ) I read R3 also can be very hot ... geez ... will skip that place too 

Guest Guest

I visited Sauna Mania once and that's it. The place was absolutely filthy. Babylon has too many ang mohs which is not my scene. Chakran is nice and clean but walking up and down all those flights of steps is no joke :P

Chakran is too out of the way.  The way it was designed look more like a walk-up apartment than a sauna. 

Taking about the swimming pool in Babylon, back few years ago my first visited to this sauna and I almost drown in their swimming pool, because I don't know the other side of the pool was deeper and when I swim to the other end my feet can't even reached the floor, lucky someone near the pool give me a hand! Well, I had accidentally drank those "dirty water" in my stomach! After he safe my life i just blank in my mind and forgot to say thank you to him.

After all this years I always want to say thank you to this guy( I think he is tourist too) but no way to find him!

The Mania sauna, been to once too during the naked night, I hate when u came out the room yr clean towel had all gone!

Guest saunafun

you forgot to mention Chakra. it attracts the upper middle class Thais. In any case, i found the crowd at both Chakra and Babylon way more friendlier than what i would find in Singapore, especially so as an indian. it was the same friendlier treatment i got when i was in KL and in Taiwan. Saunas in Singapore are the worst, and they suck your money 

Why are you constantly trying to advertise and promote Babylon here? This is not the first time you are doing that. You even tried telling Singaporeans to go there when there was a riot happening there. What's your agenda? Where does your vested interest lie?

Guest, my answer to your question is so easy:  I give good comments about Babylon because I think it is good value. Not only the sauna but the barracks as well.  I have no personal interests in promoting their business.  So my intentions are totally honest. 

If I made good comments at the beginning of last year during the riots, is because I was there and had a superb time.  Nobody rioted me :) 

From the sound of you....I know you are new to the Bangkok sauna scene. Babylon isn't the best, in fact I prefer other sauna than Babylon. Babylon is more oriented for Potato queens, even the local there are more geared towards Farangs (GWM).

Personally, I prefer Chakan and Sauna Mania, more delicious local there. Though Chakran is more remote and out of place, it is really worst the visit, furthermore...a massage parlour runs side by side at Chakran by the same owner where model-like guys are housed inside a glass gym cubicle awaiting your selection and you can pick up and go to the rooms at the second and third floors.... massage are provided but "extras" are also provided for extra cost and tipping.

You should go try out Chakran. ^_^

From the sound of you....I know you are new to the Bangkok sauna scene. Babylon isn't the best, in fact I prefer other sauna than Babylon. Babylon is more oriented for Potato queens, even the local there are more geared towards Farangs (GWM).

Personally, I prefer Chakan and Sauna Mania, more delicious local there. Though Chakran is more remote and out of place, it is really worst the visit, furthermore...a massage parlour runs side by side at Chakran by the same owner where model-like guys are housed inside a glass gym cubicle awaiting your selection and you can pick up and go to the rooms at the second and third floors.... massage are provided but "extras" are also provided for extra cost and tipping.

You should go try out Chakran. ^_^

You see through me! Indeed my first sauna experience in bbk. Yes, I will try Chakran on my next visit.

Any bts

near to

chakran Or sauna mania?

Many thanks

Sauna Mania at a side street off Soi Convent, near Silom, BTS either Chong Nongsi or Saladaeng.

Chakran is much further out, BTS Ari, I think 2stops before Chatuchat market.

Babylon is a nice place to unwind, with the laid back atmosphere, pool and gym. I only go there with friends bcos not all of us into cruising. Some may want to chill, have few drinks at the bar or workout in the gym. The massage service is also good value for money. The food here is definitely not microwaved mundane fare, they actually taste good for the price you pay.

But if you only after sex, then Babylon is not a good choice unless you're into Ang moh. If you're into hot local Thai, then you cannot beat Mania. Both R3 and Chakran are quite out of the way. Chakran crowd has also deteriorated of late, even on a Saturday night. R3 only happening on those weekends they have special events, which were all cancelled due to the recent crackdown.

Guest Guest

When I last visited Sauna Mania on a Saturday recently, the place was very crowded.  More hunks than non-hunks. The Thais are very gentle, they tapped your hand very gently if they don't like to be touched.  Over here, they usually pushed off your hands or even wracked it, or elbow you. 

Guest Guest

The ang mohs at Babylon ... are they mostly mature gents (say 80%) and all into asians? 

80 percent above 50 of age.  20 percent 30 - 49 of age.  Hardly see any angmoh below 30.  All into Asians. 

Sauna Mania at a side street off Soi Convent, near Silom, BTS either Chong Nongsi or Saladaeng.

Chakran is much further out, BTS Ari, I think 2stops before Chatuchat market.

Babylon is a nice place to unwind, with the laid back atmosphere, pool and gym. I only go there with friends bcos not all of us into cruising. Some may want to chill, have few drinks at the bar or workout in the gym. The massage service is also good value for money. The food here is definitely not microwaved mundane fare, they actually taste good for the price you pay.

But if you only after sex, then Babylon is not a good choice unless you're into Ang moh. If you're into hot local Thai, then you cannot beat Mania. Both R3 and Chakran are quite out of the way. Chakran crowd has also deteriorated of late, even on a Saturday night. R3 only happening on those weekends they have special events, which were all cancelled due to the recent crackdown.[

thank you very much

I will check them out/quote]

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion On Babylon Sauna Of Bangkok (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Oversea Sauna Discussion (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.