Male HQ

Batman or Robin

1 hour ago, misakirecon said:

wow didn't know there is this topic.

I would always want to be robin, always being captured by villain.

while waiting for batman to rescue, being teased by joker lol 

I had that exact same fantasy also!! :D

Always used to imagine that I was Robin, being captured and sexually tortured by the Riddler  :twisted:

32-3.png?w=648

6803182729_8de72a2a35_b.jpg

1 hour ago, misakirecon said:

wow didn't know there is this topic.

I would always want to be robin, always being captured by villain.

while waiting for batman to rescue, being teased by joker lol 

venom_bane_vs_robin_holysandwitch_by_hol

"Holy Human Sandwich! I hope Batman comes to rescue me soon! I can feel Bane's big dick pressing on my bum, and Venom's equally big dick pressing on my crotch! And now my own dick is getting hard!! Why do all the villains always like to make my dick hard??!"

Batman and Robin die

I get to live with Alfred together in the large mansion.

I screw him every night and he lick me clean and tuck me to bed afterwards. 

Occasionally we invite Gordon to join us for a 3some. 

Guest Joker
20 minutes ago, dsd said:

Batman and Robin die

I get to live with Alfred together in the large mansion.

I screw him every night and he lick me clean and tuck me to bed afterwards. 

Occasionally we invite Gordon to join us for a 3some. 

giphy.gif

Guest Kinky
2 hours ago, misakirecon said:

Robin was on his way to work like any ordinary person. Half way thru the journey, he suddenly got an SmS from joker. 

"If you want to save batman, please bring the following list of items and gear up and head to the following address" 

Immediately, robin alighted the next stop and headed back to his place as instructed.

Right before robin is about to head out, he received another msg from joker, but this time was a video footage of batman being captured.

Without second thought, robin rushed to the designated address.

As joker is always famous for his traps, robin decided to play safe and put on a gas mask to avoid any laughing gas.

As he cautiously enter into the building, the door shut tight behind him once he enter, as what he had predicted, green gas start filling up the room fast. 

Although robin is protected from the laughing gas but this mask will not hold much longer as his vision started to blur Soon after the residue started contaminate the mask goggle. 

"Surrender robin! U cannot last much longer" 
Slowly robin collapsed 

As robin woke up to find himself tied up in doggie position. Robin started to struggle, trying his best to get free, but only to find himself in pain. 

He stretched his head , trying to find out what is causing it. Joker actually tied his balls and it is attached to his toe. 

Suddenly, robin felt a soft sensation on his feet, joker is behind him and holding a feather and waving at his feet, trying to tickle robin as much as he can do that robin will struggle and pull his balls himself.

Joker to Robin:

original.gif

3 hours ago, misakirecon said:

He stretched his head , trying to find out what is causing it. Joker actually tied his balls and it is attached to his toe. 

Suddenly, robin felt a soft sensation on his feet, joker is behind him and holding a feather and waving at his feet, trying to tickle robin as much as he can do that robin will struggle and pull his balls himself.

Great story!! I always love the gay fan fiction stories of Batman and Robin online!!! :D

Just one thing: how do you tie Robin's balls to his own feet? Seems quite hard  :huh:

1 hour ago, SpillingTheT said:

It's really weird to see Batman and Robin pairings, considering all four of the Robins (excluding steph) have like a father-son relationship. 

To stay on topic, if I have to choose, 2nd Robin 'Jason Todd'.

On the contrary, fans have always speculated on the homoerotic nature of the relationship between Batman and Robin, leading to a whole series of memes and fan fiction stories  :D

Homosexuality in the Batman franchise

ae4655023d4aac1a41e09432d4d29dbe.jpg

23 minutes ago, misakirecon said:

like this lo

nice.jpg

Ah, I see!! Somehow I when I read your story, I imagined that Robin's feet and balls were tied very closely together, such that they were touching.

Wow!! The Joker really has a twisted sense of humour!!! :twisted:

Poor Robin!!! 

I imagine after Robin is finally rescued by Batman, this scene takes place in the Batcave:

122.png

"So I heard the Joker did quite a number on your cock this evening. See? It's so hard!! If you don't jerk off, you won't be able to sleep tonight. Here, let me blow it out of your system."

"HOLY HOTSPRING!! BATMAN!! I'M NOT GAY!!!! PLEASE!!!! LET GO OF MY COCK!!!! NO!!! I CAN'T HOLD BACK MY CUM ANYMORE . . . . AHHHH . . . . AHHHHH. . . . . AHHHHH . . . . . . AHHHHH . . . . . . "

Edited by CKW

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, CKW said:

What would you do to him if you had him tied up like that?  :twisted:

12220489895_2c3a767e7d_b.jpg

Take off his superhero uniform piece by piece. but can take off easily or not ar? Looks hard to take off like that...

then kiss his abs, nipples and his biceps.

release the tape on his mouth and kiss him passionately. but what if he doesn't reciprocate or wont open his mouth. hah I better start from below first. Kiss his balls and slowly up and up and up and swallow his whole cocks. Have a hard time to swallow cause it might be huge as fuck. On contrary, I think Batman might be easier to swallow. Cause I think God is fair.

When he's already feeling syiok, then I can kiss him passionately......

• Guest locked this topic