Male HQ

What Kind Of Men Attracts You Or You Like? (compiled)

Guest ANA

Guest zach.c84

haha, i think both matters leh.

which makes me... superficial? ahahahaah!

at least on first impression.

but i do admit that the inside will eventually outshine the outside.

i guess the outside works on first impression, more like greater opportunity

but the inside is what sustains

handsome. body doesnt matter. most important is that face. Handsome. nothing else

Apparently, my standard is someone who is taller than me at least, but so far, those who I am attracted to are hardly so. Usually

- Have a hard, nice shape (not necessarily muscular) and a decent face

- Have a sweet voice, a generous personality, a kind heart and maybe a bit shy

Guest Simple love

I prefer good look, manly behaviour, tall, financially strong, very kind hearted, muscular, with car, staying alone and homely.  Is it too much to ask? :ph34r:

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

I see physical appearance first....

Good complexion, adorable doggy eyes or eyes that makes ppl melt, board shoulder, manly.

And I found mine.

LOL, if your bf was as shallow as you, fixated on only the physical appearance, then your bf wouldn't even take a second look at you, benepiggy.

Protruding veins.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

If just purely physical: tanned skin, taut body, not too lean not too muscled, soothing male voice with a natural timbre, nice calves, bubble ass, boyish haircut, clean nails, white teeth, fresh smelling breath and nice body scent with natural scent from the pits =)

Guest Guest

His teeth. If yellowish or not straight, immediate turn-off! How to kiss someone with bad teeth, or worse with bad breadth!

Next, his bulge and package. Before I take delivery of my goods, I would surely want to sample the bulge to make sure it is the real thing and not some stuffed underwear or socks! After all we are all looking to have sex, so if the package is not right, how to enjoy sex together?

Thirdly, his dressing sense. If he is ah beng looking or unsophisticated looking, how to bring him out to meet friends or even your parents? So if he is not dressed in Gucci or Hermes, ditch him. If he wears a fake Hermes H belt bought from Bangkok, definitely ditch him!

From top to bottom,
1. Hair (No bald spots)

2. Round almond/Droopy eyes

3. Guys that can lip bite.

4. Wide to average jawbones.

5. That area between the collarbones - Jugular notch

6. Huge arms (not those that can jiggle)

7. Broad/wide shoulders and back

8. Some fats at the hips to pinch.

9. Humble-looking bulge (too big might be too scary)

10. Beautiful quads.

11. TATTOOS.

*back to fantasizing*

Edited by samecasedilemma

LOL, if your bf was as shallow as you, fixated on only the physical appearance, then your bf wouldn't even take a second look at you, benepiggy.

errrr........my bf is shallow as me too.... bcas I do have some looks.

hahahahahahaaaaaa......

I guess u don't have any looks. poor thing. Go sauna confirmed its empty handed

Taking initiative to do things as simple as helping to clean the table or offering tissue papers or pouring water to an almost empty glass etc. Those little gestures.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

errrr........my bf is shallow as me too.... bcas I do have some looks.

hahahahahahaaaaaa......

HAHAHAHAHAHA indeed....

WHAT looks??  Piggy looks?

• G_M changed the title to What Kind Of Men Attracts You Or You Like? (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 year later...

nothing beats a bespectacled guy!

but somehow specky guys are always seen as a btm https://shenln.tumblr.com/post/170175856422/

eg this: I m not sure who is the btm? hopefully not the guy w the spec on

https://plu1069.tumblr.com/post/171193597331/6sg-louisthinh-việt-nam-đi-khách-sạn-do-you

anyone luv ah Bengs? http://forest-of-japangay.tumblr.com/post/171050694646 (hardly see a Beng btm too)

Short(160 - 175), Manly, average to good look, mid-range size(not look fat/too skinny) , and lastly good to abit bad-boyish personality.

Seems like person with the quality i describe all taken early early liao :lol::lol:

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

I suppose I will update my preference.

I prefer skinny-looking guys with a face in between boy and man look. But not too skinny until wind blow will fall that kind. Wear spec and have braces. Height < 172 is ideal.

But..with that said... it's just my preference and gave up looking for one. So... I will stay single...

Looks wise I like those boy-next-door types. Not really interested in those blessed with Adonis' looks because hot guys typically aren't monogamous... I want someone I can come home to, share a bottle of scotch or wine with every night, and not worry about infidelity.

Having grown up with mom as a dentist, decent dentition is important to me. He doesn't need to have perfectly straight teeth (sometimes a crooked incisor or two can look endearing) but bad breath from lousy dental hygiene is an immediate turn-off, as with body odors.

Being able to speak and write good English is a must; it's the foundation of wit and intellect, both of which are qualities I'd like to have in a life partner. You know, keep things outside of the bedroom interesting.

I tend to be drawn to decisive people - while I am headstrong most of the time I do have my moments of hesitation too, and it'll be good for someone to direct the way (on top of showing me other perspectives I may have missed out during my decision making, and vice versa).

Above all I need who respects personal space. After being surrounded by people at work the entire day, most of the time I just want an hour or two to myself just cuddling the dog or catching up on Netflix. Nothing turns me off like a clingy boy.

All talk about square jaw and facial hair..hello..we Chinese are not really blessed with facial hair..only abit on top of lips and a bit on chin..that's it..haha..

• Guest locked this topic