Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

On 5/1/2019 at 9:19 AM, Guest PRC said:

I saw a handsome guy in the sauna. The type of guy you can watch in the movie "heroin" or addicted to you. I have already a hunch that he is from PRC. The moment he talked with his buddy, he has this manly voice and exuding a one n only charisma that confirmed that he is from PRC. 

Then I noticed that is a traits of this guy more and more in my surroundings. Big built, tall, handsome look, short hair, n manly voice. 

Have you encountered one before?

I had an encounter with one PRC guy, age 28 years old by the name of Hardy, very polite and lovable. He is not into anal, only love foreplay, kissing, sucking and oral. With smooth skin, he smell fresh, bespectacle, tall n medium built. His smile is very  captivating, 

Edited by tinkermybutt
;)

13 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

I had an encounter yesterday night in 10MencCub with one PR China guy, age 28 years old by the name of Hardy, very polite and lovable. He is not into anal, only love foreplay, kissing, sucking and oral. With smooth skin, he smell fresh, bespectacle, tall n medium built. His smile is very  captivating, sucking him is magical with a big cut long dick of mushrom head, I get excited n had a roaring hardon.We do a 69, moaning loudly till reach a blasting orgasms. His asshole is so tight and when I poke it quiver and its squeeze my finger, we had a good time together with lots of sweet cums . What makes me love him is his politeness and respect towards his sex partner. I am flying to the moon when we ending our encounter with big kisses. Bless you young men.. love to see you again. :)

Look like you got the perfect catch, of all places, in 10men.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest guest
14 hours ago, tinkermybutt said:

I had an encounter yesterday night in 10MencCub with one PR China guy, age 28 years old by the name of Hardy, very polite and lovable. He is not into anal, only love foreplay, kissing, sucking and oral. With smooth skin, he smell fresh, bespectacle, tall n medium built. His smile is very  captivating, sucking him is magical with a big cut long dick of mushrom head, I get excited n had a roaring hardon.We do a 69, moaning loudly till reach a blasting orgasms. His asshole is so tight and when I poke it quiver and its squeeze my finger, we had a good time together with lots of sweet cums . What makes me love him is his politeness and respect towards his sex partner. I am flying to the moon when we ending our encounter with big kisses. Bless you young men.. love to see you again. :)

Waow  , even better than strike TOTO .

You will remember this encounter till your last breath.

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Heard that, DY?

Bitch! Trying to instigate an argument again?

KNN, I try to keep the Main forum clear of bitching and you keep trying to fucking stir shit!

Fuck off from the Main forum!

你有病吗?他妈的,一直来挑衅找碴!给我滚!

Guest kopitiam

I saw another guy at kopitiam. what attracted me is his hairy chest. he was wearing a T-shirt but his hairy chest can still be seen above his shirt neckline. His hairy chest is like a magnet that keeps attracting me to look at his chest. he got hairy legs also. he looks decent not hunky type but more like a nerdy. he got thick eyebrows too. When he got up, wow, he's so tall and decent built. I think I am more towards admiring and jealous. no sexual fantasy. cause I try to imagine if I got a hold of him, what will I do to him and I really have no idea. 

6 hours ago, Guest kopitiam said:

I saw another guy at kopitiam. what attracted me is his hairy chest. he was wearing a T-shirt but his hairy chest can still be seen above his shirt neckline. His hairy chest is like a magnet that keeps attracting me to look at his chest. he got hairy legs also. he looks decent not hunky type but more like a nerdy. he got thick eyebrows too. When he got up, wow, he's so tall and decent built. I think I am more towards admiring and jealous. no sexual fantasy. cause I try to imagine if I got a hold of him, what will I do to him and I really have no idea. 

Hello where’s the magical Kopitiam?

On 5/4/2019 at 10:42 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Hello which coffee shop? How come all your coffee shop so happening like a brothel 

dun say like dat lah..is not brothel afterall there NO cash monetary involvement.

he just a normal average guy whom happen we both can click to have fun like everyone here.

some member here insist i must tell him where the location, i already politely inform him that one man food is another man poison but still persistence.

so i m telling everyone our member here - please respect his privacy so stop asking me.

20 minutes ago, Firday said:

dun say like dat lah..is not brothel afterall there NO cash monetary involvement.

he just a normal average guy whom happen we both can click to have fun like everyone here.

some member here insist i must tell him where the location, i already politely inform him that one man food is another man poison but still persistence.

so i m telling everyone our member here - please respect his privacy so stop asking me.

When you blare about such stories in an open forum and you expect those horny idiots not going to ask you where?
Don't you think it's a tad to late? You will be harassed till the end of days and your inbox will be inundated with request to reveal the location.

I will do you a favor and remove the post because as long as the post is on the forum,  you will have no peace.

Guest Singuy123

I m horny n need a good suck.  The guy I met last night "no curious" won't touch my hard cock n only wanted his nipples sucked, left me hard n horny.  He also wanted a hand job from me.

Guest Mickie Spillane's D Hammer

Last month on a weeknight, I was walking from having dinner with straight colleagues and assorted acquaintances at one of the Japanese restaurants near Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to Chinatown via Craig and then Neil, and this route took me past Tantric. There was a guy dressed in business attire with a nice looking but obviously knockoff pleather shoulder bag standing at the corner of the mini-street looking like he wanted to go inside but was too nervous. He looked into my eyes as I walked by, so I smiled, but kept walking. He started following me, so I slowed down, as I turned onto the street that goes toward Mount Faber Nasi Lemak and Eu Tong Sen.

Sure enough he caught up to me and said hello in heavily accented English. I found out he was a PRC visiting for a financial industry conference, and just had to get away in his free time for a peek at the infamous Tantric and Taboo, but of course there were not many people around on a weeknight. He kept flattering my looks and then asked if I could accompany him on his first trip to CC or KB. I don't know why, but I agreed, and since we were very close to CC, and I am not a member at KB, that is where we went. Upon entering I helped him in the sign-up process, although he didn't want to show his ID, so he had to pay a commander price despite being in his 20s.

In the locker room, I suggested we shower first, before heading upstairs. At the sink, I also suggested that he gargle, and he had an expression on his face like I was crazy. But since I had noticed that his breath was not pleasant, to phrase it kindly, I showed him how to gargle and spit out the mouthwash afterwards without swallowing. He did so rather weakly and I reasoned with myself that it was better than nothing. Then we proceeded upstairs with me making sure to grab a handful of condoms. After finding a room, I had him wipe one end of the mattress clean, while I took care of the other end. Finally on the bed, he said he's flex, while I made it clear I'm only top.

With that established, he tried to kiss me, but his breath was turning me off, so I ended that and started kissing my way down his body, and we eventually ended up in the 69 position. Despite having just showered, and I saw him wash his dick, it still had a strong pissy taste and smell, which I did not like, so I started kissing and licking his inner thighs instead. His sucking, on the other hand, was quite decent and he really seemed to enjoy it. But he was soon ready for me to enter him, so we started with me fingering him, with a condom over my finger. Good thing too, because the more I fingered him, the dirtier the condom was. The second condom only got slightly stained.

Once he felt he was ready, he got on his knees for me to stick it in doggystyle, despite my apprehension that things were going to get messy. He was quite tight and it took a while, as well as some extra lube, to finally get all the way inside. After getting adjusted, he sank flat down to his stomach and told me to pump away, which I did. His moans and dirty talk in Chinese were really turning me on, although I was glad we weren't missionary so I wouldn't have to smell his breath, but then a certain anal smell started filling the room. I knew what was happening, but decided to see things through until cumming, and kept pounding away. His moans got louder until I cummed.

As we disengaged, just as I suspected, the condom was covered in shit. Then he pooped out a whole clump of diarrheaesque grossness. I was disgusted, but handed him a whole bunch of tissue to wipe himself clean, while also pulling off the sullied condom using a bunch of tissue, and wiping as much of his muck out of my pubes as I could, as well as making sure there was none between my legs. We tossed all the tissue into the bin, but left the room smelling absolutely disgusting I'm sure, before heading downstairs to shower. He said he would be in Singapore for a few more days, and wanted my number, but I said no as I needed to travel to Europe a few days later.

6 hours ago, Guest Mickie Spillane's D Hammer said:

Last month on a weeknight, I was walking from having dinner with straight colleagues and assorted acquaintances at one of the Japanese restaurants near Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to Chinatown via Craig and then Neil, and this route took me past Tantric. There was a guy dressed in business attire with a nice looking but obviously knockoff pleather shoulder bag standing at the corner of the mini-street looking like he wanted to go inside but was too nervous. He looked into my eyes as I walked by, so I smiled, but kept walking. He started following me, so I slowed down, as I turned onto the street that goes toward Mount Faber Nasi Lemak and Eu Tong Sen.

Sure enough he caught up to me and said hello in heavily accented English. I found out he was a PRC visiting for a financial industry conference, and just had to get away in his free time for a peek at the infamous Tantric and Taboo, but of course there were not many people around on a weeknight. He kept flattering my looks and then asked if I could accompany him on his first trip to CC or KB. I don't know why, but I agreed, and since we were very close to CC, and I am not a member at KB, that is where we went. Upon entering I helped him in the sign-up process, although he didn't want to show his ID, so he had to pay a commander price despite being in his 20s.

In the locker room, I suggested we shower first, before heading upstairs. At the sink, I also suggested that he gargle, and he had an expression on his face like I was crazy. But since I had noticed that his breath was not pleasant, to phrase it kindly, I showed him how to gargle and spit out the mouthwash afterwards without swallowing. He did so rather weakly and I reasoned with myself that it was better than nothing. Then we proceeded upstairs with me making sure to grab a handful of condoms. After finding a room, I had him wipe one end of the mattress clean, while I took care of the other end. Finally on the bed, he said he's flex, while I made it clear I'm only top.

With that established, he tried to kiss me, but his breath was turning me off, so I ended that and started kissing my way down his body, and we eventually ended up in the 69 position. Despite having just showered, and I saw him wash his dick, it still had a strong pissy taste and smell, which I did not like, so I started kissing and licking his inner thighs instead. His sucking, on the other hand, was quite decent and he really seemed to enjoy it. But he was soon ready for me to enter him, so we started with me fingering him, with a condom over my finger. Good thing too, because the more I fingered him, the dirtier the condom was. The second condom only got slightly stained.

Once he felt he was ready, he got on his knees for me to stick it in doggystyle, despite my apprehension that things were going to get messy. He was quite tight and it took a while, as well as some extra lube, to finally get all the way inside. After getting adjusted, he sank flat down to his stomach and told me to pump away, which I did. His moans and dirty talk in Chinese were really turning me on, although I was glad we weren't missionary so I wouldn't have to smell his breath, but then a certain anal smell started filling the room. I knew what was happening, but decided to see things through until cumming, and kept pounding away. His moans got louder until I cummed.

As we disengaged, just as I suspected, the condom was covered in shit. Then he pooped out a whole clump of diarrheaesque grossness. I was disgusted, but handed him a whole bunch of tissue to wipe himself clean, while also pulling off the sullied condom using a bunch of tissue, and wiping as much of his muck out of my pubes as I could, as well as making sure there was none between my legs. We tossed all the tissue into the bin, but left the room smelling absolutely disgusting I'm sure, before heading downstairs to shower. He said he would be in Singapore for a few more days, and wanted my number, but I said no as I needed to travel to Europe a few days later.

Oh my gosh .... what a messy, nasty,dirty n disgusting experience. Phew !!!!!

Edited by tinkermybutt

He just had ma la hot pot. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 5/8/2019 at 2:15 PM, Guest Mickie Spillane's D Hammer said:

i like your frank whereby some forumer just share the exotic true to be truth action to eliminate the gross stain, maybe the reality is suck to tell.

i alway avoid morning sex due to the stain from my bf.

include after meal too.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest What?
On 5/8/2019 at 4:15 PM, Guest Mickie Spillane's D Hammer said:

And you still let that smelly mouth and tongue surround and gulp down your pee pee? 

• 2 months later...

Just came back from Bangkok.  Was at Yunomori Onsen and saw a group of about a dozen guys from China.  Could recognise them immediately as Chinese from their accent.  At least 7 of them had donkey size dongs even in their flaccid state.  Enjoyed watching their dongs swinging left and right as they walked about from pool to pool or when they were hanging around the garden area.  Some of them noticed that I was staring at them and they started joking among themselves.  From my limited understanding of Mandarin, I could tell they were nudging each other to approach me and laughing about getting a free bj from me.  One of them said, "he looks like he wants to suck your cock, brother.  He has that look of fire in his eyes when he sees your cock."

I made eye contact with one of them and when he entered the steam room, I followed him.  We spoke and he gave me his hotel name and room number.  We arranged to meet that night for drinks at his hotel.  I ended up in his room after drinks and blew him and  his room-mate.  When I was done with the room-mate, another 3 came in the room and I sucked them off too.  The rest in the group were not interested as they had gone off to the straight massage parlour.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest disclosed yourself
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Just came back from Bangkok.  Was at Yunomori Onsen and saw a group of about a dozen guys from China.  Could recognise them immediately as Chinese from their accent.  At least 7 of them had donkey size dongs even in their flaccid state.  Enjoyed watching their dongs swinging left and right as they walked about from pool to pool or when they were hanging around the garden area.  Some of them noticed that I was staring at them and they started joking among themselves.  From my limited understanding of Mandarin, I could tell they were nudging each other to approach me and laughing about getting a free bj from me.  One of them said, "he looks like he wants to suck your cock, brother.  He has that look of fire in his eyes when he sees your cock."

I made eye contact with one of them and when he entered the steam room, I followed him.  We spoke and he gave me his hotel name and room number.  We arranged to meet that night for drinks at his hotel.  I ended up in his room after drinks and blew him and  his room-mate.  When I was done with the room-mate, another 3 came in the room and I sucked them off too.  The rest in the group were not interested as they had gone off to the straight massage parlour.

Thanks for the story

Guest 欢迎欢淫
2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

You’re our national hero helping to improve the relations of the two countries. Salute to you.

On 8/15/2019 at 9:48 AM, kimlo777 said:

To good to be true .... with so many horny guys u just serve them a blow job. Kinda sound just like a fiction or a fantasies.;)

Edited by tinkermybutt

1 hour ago, sgocean93 said:

Wanted to post this in the Shanghai travel thread but since there’s this thread then I shall post here. Warning: Long post ahead!

I was in Shanghai last week for a short work trip and have been wanting to write about my experiences but haven’t had the time. So basically it’s about two encounters I had with China men, one was a straight gym instructor in the hotel I was staying at, and another is a gay masseur (who was very straight acting!) who was soliciting for customers along Nanjing Lu. The gym encounter was a really erotic (but non-sexual experience) while the massage was sexual. I shall leave the massage experience for another day as I don’t have the time to write so much. 

So as I said I was in Shanghai for business trip recently and I was putting up at one of the international 4-star hotels along Nanjing Rd. I’d finished dinner and went back to the hotel, hoping to squeeze in a gym workout before calling it a day. As it turns out, the hotel gym is also open to users who aren’t guests of the hotel. i.e. you can enter the gym if you have a membership. So there were a few locals using the gym with two personal trainers there. Not many people on a weekday night. 

One of the PTs caught my eye. I tried hard not to gawk, but he was smoking hot to say the least and very manly. Fair skinned, tall, in his 20s, very fit body and a squarish jawline. He was training a middle aged PRC lady and kept barking 「來來來!」as he motivated his client to complete those reps of sit-ups! How I wish he was ordering ME about! All this while as I was gymming, he would occasionally glance at me and that got my heart fluttering. I could tell he’s NOT gay. Just a typical straight PT checking if I’m using the machines correctly.

Towards the end of his personal training for that lady, he asked her to lie down on the yoga mat and he even gave her a massage! What a lucky biatch! But I think I’m luckier. It was already 8pm+ when that woman left and there was just me and him alone in the gym. The other PT had left earlier.  So he was wiping off his sweat when he approached me for a chat. First thing he asked, 「中國人麼?」(Are you from China?) and I replied no. I almost had a heart attack when he smiled at me. He was unbelievably cute. He told me he could tell I wasn’t from China despite my “yellow skin”. The conversation went on and on and on, and yes, he briefly mentioned he’s girlfriend - confirming my initial impression that he’s as straight as an arrow. He talked about his dreams, his life in China, politics in China and the recent HK situation... 

He then casually asked if I use the sauna. Again, that almost gave me another heart attack. He was asking me to use the sauna with him! “Sure”, I said and off we went to the changing room. I was really awkward and shy, and so didn’t manage to catch a glimpse of his cock as he striped naked. I too turned away and didn’t want him to see my semi erect cock. The sauna was really small which could only fit 3 people at most. So there we were, two big men butt naked with only a small towel covering our manhood - in close proximity to each other in the sauna. 

His body is to die for. Broad chest, big black nipples, big biceps, not forgetting a hairy treasure trail from his navel all the way down to that joystick which he covered with the mini towel. What a respectable bulge. Didn’t help that he was manspreading his big legs as he sat down. My heart was racing and I was trying so hard to conceal it and not think about it by engaging in conversation with him. But his bulge was a huge distraction. And those droplets of sweat on his big big big chest! At that point I think I was willing to give up 5 years of my life just to see his cock and big balls!

I wanted to seduce him but didn’t know how to. I asked if he had dinner and if he wanted to join me (totally forgetting that I already had dinner!). 「好啊!」he shot back immediately. I love such decisive men. I was secretly very elated. I was alr sweating profusely in the sauna till it got quite uncomfortable and so left the sauna first for a shower. 

There’s only ONE shower cubicle in the gym changing room with just a flimsy curtain to cover for some privacy. Just as I was rinsing myself and covered in soap, he tore open the shower curtain and came in! 「我也要洗一下」he said. Oh god. His BIG cock and BIG balls dangling right in front of my very eyes, and he was using soap to rinse them with his IG biceps! What a long foreskin he had - couldn’t see his cockhead. His balls were so BIG and it was so hung! I guess the hot water helped relax his balls even more - as far as I can recall from my occasional glances, those balls were literally swinging about as he washed his inner thighs. 

He too, took a glance at my (already semi-erect) manhood. He laughed and commented 「包皮好短」(short foreskin). I was so embarrassed and all I could say was “Huh?”   He shot back again, 「大龟头都給我看光啦!」(I can see your entire cockhead) 😳Luckily there was no one else in the toilet! 

I didn’t say anything and after awhile he continued! 「哇,大哥你那屌毛怎麼修得那麼美啊」(translation: Bro, how do you trim your cock hair to make it look so nice?).  Not surprising that he made such a comment as he was much hairier in comparison. He didn’t seem to groom his pubic hair and that treasure trail. But I was utterly lost for words... I joked and pretended to laugh 「我也可以幫你修!」(translation: I can help you trim as well!) to which he laughed and replied 「瞎扯什麼啊!我就喜歡這樣」(translation: what nonsense are you saying! I like it this way). If there was any moment which was the most erotic I have ever experienced in my life, this would be it. This was extremely erotic men’s talk. 

I was very tempted to touch him or pretend to accidentally brush his cock but I had no guts to. He was so strong and straight — I knew he would whack me if I ever did that. “At least I got to see him in all his glory”, I thought to myself. So nothing sexual happened.  We continued rinsing ourselves and got dressed, and went off for dinner. And yes, it was an excellent dinner — he brought me to some really local places for dinner and we had some really great conversations.

And yes, of course we exchanged WeChat and still keep in contact now. Glad I gained a Friend in the process, and a HOT one at that!

Hotness max

5 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Wanted to post this in the Shanghai travel thread but since there’s this thread then I shall post here. Warning: Long post ahead!

I was in Shanghai last week for a short work trip and have been wanting to write about my experiences but haven’t had the time. So basically it’s about two encounters I had with China men, one was a straight gym instructor in the hotel I was staying at, and another is a gay masseur (who was very straight acting!) who was soliciting for customers along Nanjing Lu. The gym encounter was a really erotic (but non-sexual experience) while the massage was sexual. I shall leave the massage experience for another day as I don’t have the time to write so much. 

So as I said I was in Shanghai for business trip recently and I was putting up at one of the international 4-star hotels along Nanjing Rd. I’d finished dinner and went back to the hotel, hoping to squeeze in a gym workout before calling it a day. As it turns out, the hotel gym is also open to users who aren’t guests of the hotel. i.e. you can enter the gym if you have a membership. So there were a few locals using the gym with two personal trainers there. Not many people on a weekday night. 

One of the PTs caught my eye. I tried hard not to gawk, but he was smoking hot to say the least and very manly. Fair skinned, tall, in his 20s, very fit body and a squarish jawline. He was training a middle aged PRC lady and kept barking 「來來來!」as he motivated his client to complete those reps of sit-ups! How I wish he was ordering ME about! All this while as I was gymming, he would occasionally glance at me and that got my heart fluttering. I could tell he’s NOT gay. Just a typical straight PT checking if I’m using the machines correctly.

Towards the end of his personal training for that lady, he asked her to lie down on the yoga mat and he even gave her a massage! What a lucky biatch! But I think I’m luckier. It was already 8pm+ when that woman left and there was just me and him alone in the gym. The other PT had left earlier.  So he was wiping off his sweat when he approached me for a chat. First thing he asked, 「中國人麼?」(Are you from China?) and I replied no. I almost had a heart attack when he smiled at me. He was unbelievably cute. He told me he could tell I wasn’t from China despite my “yellow skin”. The conversation went on and on and on, and yes, he briefly mentioned he’s girlfriend - confirming my initial impression that he’s as straight as an arrow. He talked about his dreams, his life in China, politics in China and the recent HK situation... 

He then casually asked if I use the sauna. Again, that almost gave me another heart attack. He was asking me to use the sauna with him! “Sure”, I said and off we went to the changing room. I was really awkward and shy, and so didn’t manage to catch a glimpse of his cock as he striped naked. I too turned away and didn’t want him to see my semi erect cock. The sauna was really small which could only fit 3 people at most. So there we were, two big men butt naked with only a small towel covering our manhood - in close proximity to each other in the sauna. 

His body is to die for. Broad chest, big black nipples, big biceps, not forgetting a hairy treasure trail from his navel all the way down to that joystick which he covered with the mini towel. What a respectable bulge. Didn’t help that he was manspreading his big legs as he sat down. My heart was racing and I was trying so hard to conceal it and not think about it by engaging in conversation with him. But his bulge was a huge distraction. And those droplets of sweat on his big big big chest! At that point I think I was willing to give up 5 years of my life just to see his cock and big balls!

I wanted to seduce him but didn’t know how to. I asked if he had dinner and if he wanted to join me (totally forgetting that I already had dinner!). 「好啊!」he shot back immediately. I love such decisive men. I was secretly very elated. I was alr sweating profusely in the sauna till it got quite uncomfortable and so left the sauna first for a shower. 

There’s only ONE shower cubicle in the gym changing room with just a flimsy curtain to cover for some privacy. Just as I was rinsing myself and covered in soap, he tore open the shower curtain and came in! 「我也要洗一下」he said. Oh god. His BIG cock and BIG balls dangling right in front of my very eyes, and he was using soap to rinse them with his IG biceps! What a long foreskin he had - couldn’t see his cockhead. His balls were so BIG and it was so hung! I guess the hot water helped relax his balls even more - as far as I can recall from my occasional glances, those balls were literally swinging about as he washed his inner thighs. 

He too, took a glance at my (already semi-erect) manhood. He laughed and commented 「包皮好短」(short foreskin). I was so embarrassed and all I could say was “Huh?”   He shot back again, 「大龟头都給我看光啦!」(I can see your entire cockhead) 😳Luckily there was no one else in the toilet! 

I didn’t say anything and after awhile he continued! 「哇,大哥你那屌毛怎麼修得那麼美啊」(translation: Bro, how do you trim your cock hair to make it look so nice?).  Not surprising that he made such a comment as he was much hairier in comparison. He didn’t seem to groom his pubic hair and that treasure trail. But I was utterly lost for words... I joked and pretended to laugh 「我也可以幫你修!」(translation: I can help you trim as well!) to which he laughed and replied 「瞎扯什麼啊!我就喜歡這樣」(translation: what nonsense are you saying! I like it this way). If there was any moment which was the most erotic I have ever experienced in my life, this would be it. This was extremely erotic men’s talk. 

I was very tempted to touch him or pretend to accidentally brush his cock but I had no guts to. He was so strong and straight — I knew he would whack me if I ever did that. “At least I got to see him in all his glory”, I thought to myself. So nothing sexual happened.  We continued rinsing ourselves and got dressed, and went off for dinner. And yes, it was an excellent dinner — he brought me to some really local places for dinner and we had some really great conversations.

And yes, of course we exchanged WeChat and still keep in contact now. Glad I gained a Friend in the process, and a HOT one at that!

Damn you are a lucky bitch. Lure or invite him to Singapore to visit you. Bring him to jewel to Sentosa to marina 开开眼界。

Then buy him a nice dinner and some beer or wine, he’s all yours to enjoy. You can treat him as a friend, a bro, a PT or a 白马王子。after some exploration, just like the blur blur me Long Long time ago, life is like a rainbow in PLU world :clap:

SHANGHAI , 4 stars hotel only have one shower cublicle and one tiny sauna  for a country with the world 's biggest populatiin at the swankiest city .

I find it a bit strange that 4 star hotel s that cater to international clientale have siasuay gym kiamsiapness.

Since you gave the road name i will google and check the hotel website and see the facilities pics.

Guest Wasted

"I didn’t say anything and after awhile he continued! 「哇,大哥你那屌毛怎麼修得那麼美啊」(translation: Bro, how do you trim your cock hair to make it look so nice?).  Not surprising that he made such a comment as he was much hairier in comparison. He didn’t seem to groom his pubic hair and that treasure trail. But I was utterly lost for words... I joked and pretended to laugh 「我也可以幫你修!」(translation: I can help you trim as well!) to which he laughed and replied 「瞎扯什麼啊!我就喜歡這樣」(translation: what nonsense are you saying! I like it this way). If there was any moment which was the most erotic I have ever experienced in my life, this would be it. This was extremely erotic men’s talk. "

You should have  praised his dick size and  encourage him to talk about sex with his gf or other women and make him have a raging hard on. 

15 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

He could sense that you are oogling at him while he was training the lady.  Yes, he is straight but wanted to make a quick buck by engaging you after the lady left.  He was waiting for an offer and let you sucked his dick for some money.  Unfortunately you didn't see his intention.

16 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

What a waste .... if I was you I will soap his body and play with him, sure he will become hornier and touch u too. I ever experience with an angmoh in a gym shower cubicle n he fuck me good too. What a golden experience. ;)

Edited by tinkermybutt

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

He could sense that you are oogling at him while he was training the lady.  Yes, he is straight but wanted to make a quick buck by engaging you after the lady left.  He was waiting for an offer and let you sucked his dick for some money.  Unfortunately you didn't see his intention.

More often than not, these service providers will be willing to provide extras service especially to foreigners as there will not be backlash compared to serving locals.

Nevertheless this is easier to believe than those gerontophilic fantasies.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

41 minutes ago, fab said:

More often than not, these service providers will be willing to provide extras service especially to foreigners as there will not be backlash compared to serving locals.

Exactly, there is less stigma.  A straight man chatting up a stranger and spending time together inside a tiny steam room to engage in erotic conversation can only be motivated by monetary return.

Guest WeeHunNus
30 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Exactly, there is less stigma.  A straight man chatting up a stranger and spending time together inside a tiny steam room to engage in erotic conversation can only be motivated by monetary return.

Indeed

Guest Anonymouse
13 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Agreed. He's in the service industry and definitely NOT NAIVE about such things which is common for making a quick buck.

However, he also has to be very careful as making the wrong moves could be costly.

The client with the least to lose should make the first moves.

Guest disclosed yourself
18 hours ago, fab said:

Lol

Guest Mickie Spillane's D Hammer
On May 20, 2019 at 2:51 AM, Guest What? said:

And you still let that smelly mouth and tongue surround and gulp down your pee pee?

As weird as it may seem, even though his breath smelled completely disgusting when I was close enough to notice, his sucking skills were out of this world.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:22 PM, Guest Anonymouse said:

Agreed. He's in the service industry and definitely NOT NAIVE about such things which is common for making a quick buck.

However, he also has to be very careful as making the wrong moves could be costly.

The client with the least to lose should make the first moves.

But again. U dunno how much he is going to extort u. After the pleasure, he might ask for a very high price. Being foreigner, it is difficult to report police or anything except to quietly give the money. 

9 hours ago, tyan said:

But again. U dunno how much he is going to extort u. After the pleasure, he might ask for a very high price. Being foreigner, it is difficult to report police or anything except to quietly give the money. 

He will probably be the first one to quote and even ask for advance payment. He knows he has a face and bod to die for.  He knows it every time a gay ogle at him.

Guest real dy fiction
On 8/15/2019 at 12:16 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Thanks for the story

On 8/15/2019 at 9:48 AM, kimlo777 said:

Sorry but without being impersonated I would have written:

Thanks for another fictitious made up story...

Guest japkorean
On 8/15/2019 at 5:33 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Sex can help to enhance the relationship between two nations! Bravo 

Surely: Japan and Korea are giving a splendid example of this in very comforting ways...

Guest prc extort
On 8/18/2019 at 11:42 PM, tyan said:

As homosexuality is no longer a crime in PRC what is there to extort???

Guest prc extort
On 8/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, sam8899 said:

You serious?

How about molest, sexual assault, offering money/prostitution, etc, etc...

Not to forget possible accomplices, threatening to expose, ...

In that case, just stay abstinent while traveling in PRC.

He can only try to extort you in "exposing you" if you play super "discreet".

I came across this in CIA movies but never in real.

The only thing that happens in China as in other parts of South East Asia is that the guy turns out to be a "money boys" even when you confirmed 50 times that you don't entertain money boys and he is still asking for money. Then you just need to make a decision if you bargain him down to a "reasonable " sum or just throw him out of the hotel room.

• G_M locked this topic