Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

Guest Drinker
54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Those young PRC guys are quite hot, always find them looks lean fit and cute.

I want to drink them all up! :D

Guest guest

He was quite good looking with crew cut hair n dark skin. 

Get to know him at an industrial area canteen. He was frequent there n that was how we became friend.

He drove me to the heavy duty vehicle park in his coach bus in the middle of the night.

He took a mattress from the luggage compartment below n went up the bus then closed the door n we did every thing inside.

He has a thick long erected cock. He kept leaking lots of precum when giving him a bj. His sweats was dripping non stop when he was pounding me.

He opened the door n went down the bus totally in nude after that to wash his cock with his water bottle. He came up after that to put on his clothes then drove me home before he proceeded back to his hostel at the industrial.

On 20 June, 2017 at 2:25 PM, tomcat said:

Had two experience with PRC:

1. PHD student in uni, smart guy a bit nerdy, but his body is damn fit with no fat. From Nanning, but living in Shanghai. He was doing a 2 year study in SG and had a strict deadline to clear his thesis and revisions. Always very stressed, so when we meet for fun, it was no wasting time. Bring me to his student housing room and bang his frustrations out. First time i saw his bod, cannot take it. It was perfect, no hair and all the abs cutting is there. When he pound, he will look deep into my eye and say "hao shuang". A true fuck machine, a bit out of body experience watching him pounding, and flipping me around. Only after cumming, he will be a bit nicer and loving. 

2. Friend's neighbour - stay with other PRCs in one flat. This guy called himself Robert, and was from Northern Province. Look very very fierce, but after a while, is very adorable. He also seems very open, two times after we had fun, saw me walking to my friend's place. From inside, he call to me at the corridor with his cute Northern accent "eh, ni hui lai lie - ni xiang wo la?". And there were two other buddies there, also chilling - don't seem to care. After I done with my friend, call him out and had another fun with him. Body was tanned, and a bit fine hair but sexy smile and eyes. 

I think my overall feeling is that they may be a little fierce or cold-looking, but after you show them kindness and affection, they are incredibly warm and nice. Once, PHD student even told me to stay over for dinner, he and his housemate cooked. Knowing I did not eat pork or meat, they purposely bought only fish, tofu, veg and we ate happily like a small family. Kinda miss him, hope he is doing well and successful wherever he is!

Actually you should learn your england from the PHD student....I took very long to read and understand from this sentence of yours, "He also seems very open, two times after we had fun, saw me walking to my friend's place. Anti-climate bro. :doh:

24 minutes ago, jocker said:

Actually you should learn your england from the PHD student....I took very long to read and understand from this sentence of yours, "He also seems very open, two times after we had fun, saw me walking to my friend's place. Anti-climate bro. :doh:

You mean anti-climax...? LOL

Oh, and "understand this sentence" will do ;)

#epicfail #justsaying

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

7 hours ago, jocker said:

Better than those u write in Chinese 

• G_M changed the title to PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)
Guest Drink
58 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

Has anyone played w them and they did blow you as well? Think they mostly did nothing except receiving right?

Mine have mostly just received... but a couple have blown me right off! Shot it hard! 

10 hours ago, jocker said:

Anti-climate bro. :doh:

10 hours ago, jnbx said:

You mean anti-climax...? LOL

Oh, and "understand this sentence" will do ;)

#epicfail #justsaying

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Better than those u write in Chinese 

You guys make me laugh, :D:D:D

Yup, in hindsight that sentence does has continuity issues, I was typing too hastily.

My fault, will edit it - don't fight ah..haha!

Cheers!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Any one can share if there is any website to chat with male PRCs in Sg ?

Thanks.

U can find them in WeChat, Lots..... 

4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Has anyone played w them and they did blow you as well? Think they mostly did nothing except receiving right?

Depends.i was sucked good by a prc in kallang few years back .he has a big one too but didnt expect anything in return. 

3 minutes ago, heroman said:

i had a good suck during lunch just now by a PRC delivery guy. lean fit and he is just keen to only suck cock ... unloaded into his mouth .. shiok

Home delivery ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest MsiaBoy
5 minutes ago, heroman said:

i had a good suck during lunch just now by a PRC delivery guy. lean fit and he is just keen to only suck cock ... unloaded into his mouth .. shiok

How did u manage to get him to suck your cock? Any tips ? Haha

Guest sucked
18 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Depends.i was sucked good by a prc in kallang few years back .he has a big one too but didnt expect anything in return. 

when you say big..what size are we talking about??

5 - 6 inches??

3 minutes ago, MsiaBoy said:

How did u manage to get him to suck your cock? Any tips ? Haha

4 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Home delivery ?

actually nope. it was at a mall during lunch time. he was delivering some stuff to the office tower. met him in the toilet. he took longer to pee and hence i know he is cruising. went to basin to wash my erect cock after peeing and he saw it. walked over to help me stroke. bend down and took it into his mouth. sucked me for a good while and i ejaculated into his mouth. he spit out at the basin and went to jo himself. lean fit with a very sexy happy trial to his cock area from the belly button.

Guest MsiaBoy
1 minute ago, heroman said:

actually nope. it was at a mall during lunch time. he was delivering some stuff to the office tower. met him in the toilet. he took longer to pee and hence i know he is cruising. went to basin to wash my erect cock after peeing and he saw it. walked over to help me stroke. bend down and took it into his mouth. sucked me for a good while and i ejaculated into his mouth. he spit out at the basin and went to jo himself. lean fit with a very sexy happy trial to his cock area from the belly button.

That was so lucky 

4 minutes ago, heroman said:

Huh?  Not inside the cubicle?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
32 minutes ago, heroman said:

I got 3 hook on different occasion in the 2yo new office bldg food court toilet in town area. Toilet was located at a far end corner like a maze, so it was normally quiet after lunch time. Yes, China despatch guys, 1 in his 20 n the other 1 in his 30.

1 came in n saw me flipping my semi hard at urinal. He kept stealing glances while peeing n later I saw his hardon n I lead him into the cubicle n suck him. 

Another 1 came standing next to my urinal. We both spent very long standing there after peeing until he walked into the cubicle with his hardon n I followed him inside n helped him released. 

The 3rd was not Chinese but a Caucasian executive. He kept flipping till I hold his. He took me to his apartment just across the bldg, had a quick 1 n went back to work. 

Guest Say what!
1 hour ago, heroman said:

And you're in a monogamous relationship? 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I got 3 hook on different occasion in the 2yo new office bldg food court toilet in town area. Toilet was located at a far end corner like a maze, so it was normally quiet after lunch time. Yes, China despatch guys, 1 in his 20 n the other 1 in his 30.

1 came in n saw me flipping my semi hard at urinal. He kept stealing glances while peeing n later I saw his hardon n I lead him into the cubicle n suck him. 

Another 1 came standing next to my urinal. We both spent very long standing there after peeing until he walked into the cubicle with his hardon n I followed him inside n helped him released. 

The 3rd was not Chinese but a Caucasian executive. He kept flipping till I hold his. He took me to his apartment just across the bldg, had a quick 1 n went back to work. 

All 3 hooks happened in the time frame of 1 hour (lunch hour)? Wow! You have a "full" lunch indeed. ;)

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

All 3 hooks happened in the time frame of 1 hour (lunch hour)? Wow! You have a "full" lunch indeed. ;)

Bro,  he written 3 different occasion. 

Had an encounter two years back. He was in Sg for holidays with his friend and stayed at MBS. It was arranged quite last minute in the middle of the night and he had told his friends to hang out till we are done. Great session, boyish looking and fit bod, bottom. He preferred to sit on me and it was a nice view from below seeing him ride my dick and his own hard-on flipping on my abs. We both came around the same time and he shot a huge load to my chest. Too bad it was quite late, if not could go for second round. Hehe plus the nice view from MBS

Okay best day ever
My fantasy finally came true

mariah-carey-birthday1.gif

So anyways

I decided that i need to stop bothering the PRC guys staying near my block, and start going for others who are interested.

I took two advices from one of the BW users here (One of them i shall post in another seperate posting, because this second one recently just happened like, two hours ago)

Now unlike most of the fantasy stories which guests claims to be "real"

I will support this story with real, concrete messages between me and this PRC guy.

First to take note, i am a Malay. So my Chinese is just basic having taken it in during Primary 1-3

So please don't laugh too much at my attempt at conversing in mandarin with the guy

So here's what happened

Mr PRC replied me back on my invite, and we started chatting from there

He didn't ask for any photos, all he said was he didn't know where my address was, so instead i volunteered to go to him.

Keep in mind, his DP photo was tiny, and i didn't care much as the point was to get a PRC Guy.

I didn't know why i was nervous, maybe because i thought i'd be chopped up instead.

But horniness got the better of me, and i knocked the door.

He was shocked to see me, as i didn't mention in the conversations that i was a guy. (To be fair, he didn't ask my gender sooo)

So i smiled, and texted him "I suck you, you rape me" 

(In mandarin, i will be uploading the screenshots in bit, i'll just tell the story first)

He was tall, broad shouldered, nice chest with a slight belly. He was just in his underwear, no body hair, no facial hair, buzz cut and very masculine.

He just gestured me into the room, and i went in and automatically kneeled down.

He came in closed the door, and without wasting any time he whipped his dick out and pointed to it.

(Okay, initially i was grossed out with all the comments here about cheese whatsoever, i actually brought wetwipes and soap in my bag just in case)

Buuut, he was clean. It was hairy, of course. But it was well looked after, no smell or anything. I could only smell Dettol, LOL

It was about 4-5 inches flaccid? So i kept sucking it, and boy did it grew to about 7 ish inches.

He then shoved my shoulders, i looked up and he asked me to turn around. (By now i was a bit scared, i thought his dick was small LOL)

I passed him the condom, (i was already pre-lubed, i saw many china guy videos they hardly use lube so noooo) and i just doggy and spread my ass

Ouch. It hurts. He didn't even give me time to adjust. All i remembered was him shoving it straight in, i tried to push back but his grip on my shoulders were tight. He kept pounding for a solid 15 mins before he let out a mandarin word which i didnt know and he pulled out.

His condom was filled , and he just wiped it with his undies and threw it at me. I just took out my wet wipes, wiped myself and went out of his unit.

Fantasy Completed

Would i do it again? Hell yeah i would. I even texted him saying was it good, and he said yeah.

I guess i found my PRC guy afterall :P

Ps: I'll lay away for anal for now. Hurts like a bitch lol

Edited by dandan21

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

Parts of the conversation with him

How's my mandarin? Hahahahah

x

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.10 PM.png

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Ps:

Another note to highlight

He is not gay. He's married, i saw his family photo on the wall.

Second, i will not reveal his personal information. I respect his privacy x

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest Translate
9 hours ago, dandan21 said:

Parts of the conversation with him

How's my mandarin? Hahahahah

x

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 11.43.10 PM.png

What does this all say? 

1 hour ago, Guest Translate said:

What does this all say? 

If you read my original posting, you would know

tumblr_mi902l2xbe1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It's just me asking him to rape me and i'll suck him;

with the ending of was it good?

And he said yeah

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

12 hours ago, dandan21 said:

Fantasy Completed

Would i do it again? Hell yeah i would. I even texted him saying was it good, and he said yeah.

I guess i found my PRC guy afterall :P

Bagus! Pandai kau cari konek cine..! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 minute ago, tomcat said:

Bagus! Pandai kau cari konek cine..! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Haha

Kannnn... gituuuu

Hahahahahaha

I try xD

mariah-wave-bye.gif

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

9 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

Kannnn... gituuuu

Hahahahahaha

I try xD

mariah-wave-bye.gif

ok, good. Ajar sikit pls.

abis konek melayu tak nak? ;)

so many mariah gifs...she so fuckable too, haha

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

6 hours ago, tomcat said:

ok, good. Ajar sikit pls.

abis konek melayu tak nak? ;)

so many mariah gifs...she so fuckable too, haha

Hahahah I love her la.

Konek Melayu ofc ler, siapa taknak xD

Anyways, I don't think I can teach you Chinese. Maybe the hello and basics? 

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

12 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

Hahahah I love her la.

Konek Melayu ofc ler, siapa taknak xD

Anyways, I don't think I can teach you Chinese. Maybe the hello and basics? 

She is a psycho diva! 

Was at this industrial building around Genting Lane for some business until about 6pm.

Went to the toilet and was pleasantly surprised seeing 3 PRC men washing up in the toilet washbasin area as the toilet has no shower room.

They were totally naked and happy soaping themselves while chatting and laughing in some Chinese dialect.

Spend a good minute at the urinal  while watching them.

Guest TopGuy
3 hours ago, Anderson said:

Was at this industrial building around Genting Lane for some business until about 6pm.

Went to the toilet and was pleasantly surprised seeing 3 PRC men washing up in the toilet washbasin area as the toilet has no shower room.

They were totally naked and happy soaping themselves while chatting and laughing in some Chinese dialect.

Spend a good minute at the urinal  while watching them.

I saw the same thing at the toilets around kallang industrial too.

They have a long water hose connected to the tap under the basin n those guys will share the water hose showering.

Some guys doing soaping while one guy using the water hose.

Or when the one finished rinsing himself with the water hose he will throw it on the floor then the next guy will pick up to use it.

Or when one guy using half way n the other guy needs water then he will help spray the water on the guy who need it.  

Not only PRC men but mix of Malaysian men too. Some even have nice lean body. Really turn on seeing them nude n wet with their jewels swinging. 

• G_M locked this topic