Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

1 hour ago, Armyboy90 said:

Damn, I downloaded the QQ app and tried hooking up some china men but failed. Lol. I was honest I told them upfront I wanna try getting fuck by men. Apparently they don't like the idea of fucking a guy. How do u guys approach them?

Keep trying my friend.
Keep trying xD

tumblr_ml2n0d9H391ql5yr7o1_500.gif

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

1 minute ago, Armyboy90 said:

Haha I love those gif, but were u upfront with those china men? Like tell him u are a guy?

I didn't inform them i was a guy
I kept saying no pic

Kept on teasing free service, free suck, rape me please

Then they'll give their address

Once you reach, they'll be horned up already

But like what some form user says, if you are a severely overweight, they will turn you down

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

54 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

I kept saying no pic

But like what some form user says, if you are a severely overweight, they will turn you down

Haha thanks for your tips. 

Guest Hhhmmmnnn
57 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

I kept saying no pic

I'm not convinced...

18 minutes ago, Guest Hhhmmmnnn said:

I'm not convinced...

Good. Then don't be. I'm not here to convince you.

Buuut for argument sake,

I did took the liberty of taking a screenshot of my experience in case of any guests disbelievers like yourself

tenor.gif

Edited by dandan21

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest Guest Hhhmmmnnn
3 hours ago, dandan21 said:

Good. Then don't be. I'm not here to convince you.

Buuut for argument sake,

I did took the liberty of taking a screenshot of my experience in case of any guests disbelievers like yourself

tenor.gif

Stop being such a precious princess and enough with these tragic Mariah gifs...

You've totally mis-interpreted my comment... I'm not convinced you can not reveal your sex to these men and always be accepted... Not all might be as friendly... that was my point... you can be raped by whoever you like, it's your arse. I was referring to caution, some may be offended, regardless of how much the need to get it off. 

Got out it now? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Hhhmmmnnn said:

Got out it now? 

Fair enough,

but your comment was literally so vague anyone could misinterpret it

Call it even? :P

Ps: I don't think they'll get offended, more so if they don't like the fact that you're a guy, they'll just shoo you off.

And no darling, no.

There can never be enough Mariah Carey

mariah-sorry.gif

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Guest Hhhmmnn
21 minutes ago, dandan21 said:

Fair enough,

but your comment was literally so vague anyone could misinterpret it

Call it even? :P

Ps: I don't think they'll get offended, more so if they don't like the fact that you're a guy, they'll just shoo you off.

And no darling, no.

There can never be enough Mariah Carey

mariah-sorry.gif

Yes, there can be, she is an obnoxious  diva... any every post? Yawn. Lol. 

Anyways, good story and good risk taking. Good luck! Evens it is. 

• 5 months later...
On 23/06/2017 at 11:38 PM, Guest TopGuy said:

I saw the same thing at the toilets around kallang industrial too.

They have a long water hose connected to the tap under the basin n those guys will share the water hose showering.

Some guys doing soaping while one guy using the water hose.

Or when the one finished rinsing himself with the water hose he will throw it on the floor then the next guy will pick up to use it.

Or when one guy using half way n the other guy needs water then he will help spray the water on the guy who need it.  

Not only PRC men but mix of Malaysian men too. Some even have nice lean body. Really turn on seeing them nude n wet with their jewels swinging. 

These guys are raw!

prefer raw guys with raw hairy cock! 

2 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Never touched by other guys before. 

They Could have been explored by gals before! But guys first time! It will be cool to lick those raw guys! 

yup just like how I interpreted it, Ben

it should be they have xplore some gals during their younger days, but due to flying over to work 6 days per week in sg, they didn't get to interact w females

but I m thinking inside those construction workers'bunk , do they do anything funny w one another????????? I will never take "No"as the ans

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

yup just like how I interpreted it, Ben

it should be they have xplore some gals during their younger days, but due to flying over to work 6 days per week in sg, they didn't get to interact w females

but I m thinking inside those construction workers'bunk , do they do anything funny w one another????????? I will never take "No"as the ans

aint just anyone. as everyone wanna be discreet.  even in the marine, gonna be similar

Guest concern

Was engrossing over the past years when loitering at almostly done constructing houses!Smell of those curry and tom yum still linger on my head.After that i was no longer having that boldness to smell mala pot.Still remember this thai uncle living in the container alone,i went in with a lighter lighting up in front of him with his undies on!Thereafter,he walks over to me and hug me all the way to the little mattress.

13 minutes ago, Guest concern said:

Was engrossing over the past years when loitering at almostly done constructing houses!Smell of those curry and tom yum still linger on my head.After that i was no longer having that boldness to smell mala pot.Still remember this thai uncle living in the container alone,i went in with a lighter lighting up in front of him with his undies on!Thereafter,he walks over to me and hug me all the way to the little mattress.

Whao.no need to travel all the way to Thailand for thai guys . Then then.. got baby boy or girl?

Guest concern
16 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Whao.no need to travel all the way to Thailand for thai guys . Then then.. got baby boy or girl?

He is very macho uncle!During night time i will cycle to the site and knock on the door!he opened the door and let me hug and carass!i should have undress myself which i didn't.After the new house is fully done,the container had tow away and i could not find the uncle again.

7 hours ago, Guest concern said:

He is very macho uncle!During night time i will cycle to the site and knock on the door!he opened the door and let me hug and carass!i should have undress myself which i didn't.After the new house is fully done,the container had tow away and i could not find the uncle again.

U should have hide in that container with that hot uncle so that u know where it goes n can continue having fun.

Not sure if I wrote about this before. But this happened when I was in BMT about 5 years ago. As y’all know, the cookhouse chefs in Tekong are from China. And I didn’t know these China workers sleep in Tekong as well. 

I was doing my OTOT night training with my buddy, running around the coy line. It was while running that I heard water splashing from one of the buildings upstairs. The water splashing didn’t sound like a shower either. More like water running from a hose and someone showering with a hose. I knew the building didn’t house any soldier’s bunk so I was really curious. 

I told my buddy I wanted to use the toilet and went up to take a look. Lo and behold it was a buff dark China man showering at the sink using a hose. His cockhead was fully exposed and upon seeing me, he just continued showering. I’ve to admit that got me really horny especially when I was stuck inside for 5 days/ week. 

I pretended to pee at the urinal and I noticed his cock got hard! Afterward while washing my hands at the basin, he said “Dui Bu qi” to me. Maybe he was embarrassed that he was exposing himself or he felt he was inconveniencing me. I said 没关系 and had a short chat with him. All this while he was naked with an erect cock standing in front of me. It was a really nice sight and made my day. 

1 minute ago, sgocean93 said:

Not sure if I wrote about this before. But this happened when I was in BMT about 5 years ago. As y’all know, the cookhouse chefs in Tekong are from China. And I didn’t know these China workers sleep in Tekong as well. 

I was doing my OTOT night training with my buddy, running around the coy line. It was while running that I heard water splashing from one of the buildings upstairs. The water splashing didn’t sound like a shower either. More like water running from a hose and someone showering with a hose. I knew the building didn’t house any soldier’s bunk so I was really curious. 

I told my buddy I wanted to use the toilet and went up to take a look. Lo and behold it was a buff dark China man showering at the sink using a hose. His cockhead was fully exposed and upon seeing me, he just continued showering. I’ve to admit that got me really horny especially when I was stuck inside for 5 days/ week. 

I pretended to pee at the urinal and I noticed his cock got hard! Afterward while washing my hands at the basin, he said “Dui Bu qi” to me. Maybe he was embarrassed that he was exposing himself or he felt he was inconveniencing me. I said 没关系 and had a short chat with him. All this while he was naked with an erect cock standing in front of me. It was a really nice sight and made my day. 

Erect cock?u never touch or something ?

52 minutes ago, sgocean93 said:

He’s inviting you to touch his little Brother 

Guest concern

Bad breath is common here,espcially when the food here is so heaty!Eating mala pot makes it think that the breath don't stink as it numb its own sense of smell.However i still prefer thai as their tom yum can be really a cleanse to the belly,basil leaves that they chew leaves the mouth much better than any locals.

18 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

That’s hot!!

7 hours ago, cutejack said:

Start la....spore 1st language pls

Sister kidnapped by four or five strong men, forced to make all kinds of obscene cheap, unsightly sex movements, but also issued from time to time ecstasy, blushing moan .....

Little girl is better to die

Two fierce men seized my slender legs, left and right, and then buried under my cross, frantically licking my honey labia, but also grunt bitten fierce suction.

I cried to death, trying to protect virginity, did not expect yet another macho, with a strong hand on my breasts hard and rubbing breasts ....... One person, abruptly put the 8-inch meat stick poke near me Flaming lips .......

So young girl was manipulated all night, the whole body is toothache, blotting, saliva, semen ...........

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 minutes ago, fab said:

Sister kidnapped by four or five strong men, forced to make all kinds of obscene cheap, unsightly sex movements, but also issued from time to time ecstasy, blushing moan .....

Little girl is better to die

Two fierce men seized my slender legs, left and right, and then buried under my cross, frantically licking my honey labia, but also grunt bitten fierce suction.

I cried to death, trying to protect virginity, did not expect yet another macho, with a strong hand on my breasts hard and rubbing breasts ....... One person, abruptly put the 8-inch meat stick poke near me Flaming lips .......

So young girl was manipulated all night, the whole body is toothache, blotting, saliva, semen ...........

Thanks for the translation fab. Nice of u

Kisses n hugs from me.

• 4 months later...
Guest Suckers
5 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

many china EP holders are hot dudes here in sg

I’ve sucked a few off... musky, horny and even a bit dirty! Yum! 

Guest Cannon
15 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

(大部分)gay确实喜欢约炮,当然也就每个人一两次,当然要看脸看吊看身材,因为我们也有正常的生理需求,在通过交朋友这种先有爱再有性的方式很难获取时,只有约炮这种只有性的方式了。

I’d fire your cannon bro! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Louis

Just happened last night at Teban Garden . I went to the market to withdraw some cash from the ATM around 10pm . After that on the way home saw this cute looking man sitting alone near the market . I decided to make a U turn and took a second look at him . He was smoking  but he is really damm handsome and i can tell his body is really fit with strong arm . I decided to walk towards him and started small talk with him . To my surprise he was very friendly . He told me he is new to singapore and is working as a construction worker . He is alone with no close friend in singapore . Just there wasting time before going to bed . I propose that since im free why not we have drink at the coffee shop and talk . He agreed  .he told me he is 26 years old . And has a wife with a 1 year old son in china . But as the family was in debt thats why he came over singapore to work . Hoping to earn some money to bring home and clear the debt . All the while i was hard while listening to him . Than i put up the courage  ( must be the beer ) and ask him if he want to sleep the night with me at my place . He was shock and ask me why ? I told him straight that im gay and i really like him alot . Ofcouse he told me no . But i really want him so i told him im willing to pay him for the service . He ask for $200 .. i told him okay as i really cant and doesnt want to let him off . We went back to my flat . He didnt do anything . Being a straight man . But i help him to undress . All the while he was laying on the bed while i suck him .. didnt take long for him to get hard . I ask if he can come inside me . He just push me around and without warming he was inside me .. and i can even feeling he kiss me on mybback . I was so high . He must havent fuck for a long time . He came like within 5 mins outside me . After that he went to shower . I thought that was it . But he ask if he can sleep in my room till morning .. ofcouse i said yes . And there you are a young fit handsome nake china man sleep just next to me . I draw his stromg arm over me and have his strong chest till mornings .. he woke up around 430pm . I pass him the cash . And ask if we can meet again . He said sure and pass me his number . And got a kiss from him before he left . I am already hard now just by writing this . So maybe i will call him later to see if hes aviable to meet up tonight .. wish me luch ..

Guest elgin3371
15 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Just happened last night at Teban Garden . I went to the market to withdraw some cash from the ATM around 10pm . After that on the way home saw this cute looking man sitting alone near the market . I decided to make a U turn and took a second look at him . He was smoking  but he is really damm handsome and i can tell his body is really fit with strong arm . I decided to walk towards him and started small talk with him . To my surprise he was very friendly . He told me he is new to singapore and is working as a construction worker . He is alone with no close friend in singapore . Just there wasting time before going to bed . I propose that since im free why not we have drink at the coffee shop and talk . He agreed  .he told me he is 26 years old . And has a wife with a 1 year old son in china . But as the family was in debt thats why he came over singapore to work . Hoping to earn some money to bring home and clear the debt . All the while i was hard while listening to him . Than i put up the courage  ( must be the beer ) and ask him if he want to sleep the night with me at my place . He was shock and ask me why ? I told him straight that im gay and i really like him alot . Ofcouse he told me no . But i really want him so i told him im willing to pay him for the service . He ask for $200 .. i told him okay as i really cant and doesnt want to let him off . We went back to my flat . He didnt do anything . Being a straight man . But i help him to undress . All the while he was laying on the bed while i suck him .. didnt take long for him to get hard . I ask if he can come inside me . He just push me around and without warming he was inside me .. and i can even feeling he kiss me on mybback . I was so high . He must havent fuck for a long time . He came like within 5 mins outside me . After that he went to shower . I thought that was it . But he ask if he can sleep in my room till morning .. ofcouse i said yes . And there you are a young fit handsome nake china man sleep just next to me . I draw his stromg arm over me and have his strong chest till mornings .. he woke up around 430pm . I pass him the cash . And ask if we can meet again . He said sure and pass me his number . And got a kiss from him before he left . I am already hard now just by writing this . So maybe i will call him later to see if hes aviable to meet up tonight .. wish me luch ..

share pls ...

would love to try as well

Guest Only refine men

I have met up with several young china men from some of the local uni for fun and hookups. They do not have the horrible bad breathe associated with the poor production workers who came to singapore to work odd jobs. Guess being educated plays a HUGE part in oral hygiene, apparently these workers dont bother brushing their teeth and tongue, yuck!

Guest Guest

Thanks for sharing Louis. It is very daring of you to tell him that you are gay.

$200 is quite good money ... not scared he later increase his asking price ... ?

58 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

He should be able to clear his debt back in china soon. Lucky guy. God created him with good look.

Guest Louis

Guys .. just wanna share with you all .. he has just return the call to me . He said he is free later . He will be coming by my place around 8pm .. i ask if he can lower his price .. guess what .. he said okay .. $50 will do .. and he will be spending the night over again ...I AM IN CLOUD NINE ... 

41 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Guys .. just wanna share with you all .. he has just return the call to me . He said he is free later . He will be coming by my place around 8pm .. i ask if he can lower his price .. guess what .. he said okay .. $50 will do .. and he will be spending the night over again ...I AM IN CLOUD NINE ... 

Have go in cloud nine ar? Go in oredi u got extra one more cloud:yuk:

33 minutes ago, Guest Yuck! said:

Pretty disgusting all these unwanted old men here are soliciting for young china men, puke!

Why is it disgusting when both have commodities to exchange + above 18 + consensual?

1 hour ago, Guest Louis said:

U can ask him if he want to earn more. Many will be willing to pay for his company if he is really good looking like u mentioned. 

4 hours ago, Guest Louis said:

$50 is more reasonable.  Get paid to get suck.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic