Male HQ

PRC / China Men Encounters (compiled)

dandan21

Guest Kum Lan Gong Zhu
10 hours ago, LeanMature said:

$50 is more reasonable.  Get paid to get suck.

Pay $49.90. I suck you plus 50% off the second visit.

Guest Shane
18 hours ago, Guest elgin3371 said:

share pls ...

would love to try as well

U believe ah ? 

U write some story lah , based on your wildest fantasy .  
After that you will also get innocent people like you , ask for his contact .... some-more $200 bucks , my god 

Pls pay $10 before 5apm today to Keybox , u have a buffet of man ....... 

$10 , u can cherry pick or standstill in the dark for people to mess w you ........  

After that  u come here write the whole story , (even if it is very boring) add in your salt and pepper lah , so many will envy your encounters ... 

Guest Tow truck Indians

My bike broke down last night and I had to call for a tow truck. When the truck showed up, my bad mood went away when I saw the Two young fit good looking Indians who came to take my bike! Both were friendly and chatty and were obviously flexible type as they saw me and immediately started flirting with me. After they loaded my truck they asked if they could give me a lift back as my bike broke down in PIE. I gladly accepted their offer as inside my heart was pounding fast ... the younger One gestured me to go in first and I was sandwiched between two Indian gods... I didn’t quite expect what to happen next....before the driver even started the engine, the other guy already started to feel my bulge which was already hard and leaking pre cum! The rest was history......

13 hours ago, Guest Tow truck Indians said:

My bike broke down last night and I had to call for a tow truck. When the truck showed up, my bad mood went away when I saw the Two young fit good looking Indians who came to take my bike! Both were friendly and chatty and were obviously flexible type as they saw me and immediately started flirting with me. After they loaded my truck they asked if they could give me a lift back as my bike broke down in PIE. I gladly accepted their offer as inside my heart was pounding fast ... the younger One gestured me to go in first and I was sandwiched between two Indian gods... I didn’t quite expect what to happen next....before the driver even started the engine, the other guy already started to feel my bulge which was already hard and leaking pre cum! The rest was history......

Errr why must they ask you if you need a lift, obviously you will hop on with the bike tow if your bike breaks down at expressway. And I thought got EMAS? 

Guest louis
6 minutes ago, Peterjty said:

Please don’t! How would you feel if you were him!

6 minutes ago, Peterjty said:

Please don’t! How would you feel if you were him!

ya ... thanks .. I didn't think of that ...

Guest Louis
On 5/18/2018 at 5:52 PM, Guest Louis said:

Guys .. just wanna share with you all .. he has just return the call to me . He said he is free later . He will be coming by my place around 8pm .. i ask if he can lower his price .. guess what .. he said okay .. $50 will do .. and he will be spending the night over again ...I AM IN CLOUD NINE ... 

Hi guys .. just wanna share update with the young china boy ..

After the meet up from day one .. he has been sleeping over at my place most of the night . He has open up to me more . I only realised that he prefer to sleep over my place was becauseof the air condition . His place was hot and he need to share the tiny room with 5 other.  These day he also stop asking for money . But i do bring him out for food and drinks which he enjoy . Just few days ago we were at boat quay having drink and i was looking at a very handsome angmo and he ask me if im going for other man now .. hahaha .. which make me very happy . I told him not to worry . And im so glad that he is willing to be with me . And i will treat him very well . Bedroom wise he is also more open . He is willing  to interact when i kiss him . Neck was his no no when i first had him but now he is okay with me kissing his neck . Also making him hard is also easier than before and he is willing to come inside me now almost every night . I am not sure if i am a top now hahaha .. but i do enjoy him inside me ... anyway .. just sharing with you guys .... cheers .. and im on leave today .. about to do some cooking for him tonight .. and have him again after ...

Guest indian
33 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

After the meet up from day one .. he has been sleeping over at my place most of the night . He has open up to me more . I only realised that he prefer to sleep over my place was becauseof the air condition . His place was hot and he need to share the tiny room with 5 other.  These day he also stop asking for money . But i do bring him out for food and drinks which he enjoy . Just few days ago we were at boat quay having drink and i was looking at a very handsome angmo and he ask me if im going for other man now .. hahaha .. which make me very happy . I told him not to worry . And im so glad that he is willing to be with me . And i will treat him very well . Bedroom wise he is also more open . He is willing  to interact when i kiss him . Neck was his no no when i first had him but now he is okay with me kissing his neck . Also making him hard is also easier than before and he is willing to come inside me now almost every night . I am not sure if i am a top now hahaha .. but i do enjoy him inside me ... anyway .. just sharing with you guys .... cheers .. and im on leave today .. about to do some cooking for him tonight .. and have him again after ...

sounds wonderful...happy for u...enjoys....

43 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Top turn into a good n devoted wife. Happy for the china guy

Edited by cutejack

Guest chinese
9 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Money faced m not sure but i know their mouth smell can make one become impotent:blink:

that is so true...dont know why they dont like to bathe often..only bath like once..dont talk about brushing teeth...cannot tahan..

Louis , just be careful and don't fall in love with him. Remember he is married and one day he will return to China and you will be heartbroken. Money wise, be careful too. China people are good at playing psychology and pretend to be very pityful. Even their own China people get cheated too. Just have a good time and don't be too serious about it. To be fair, I must say that some China people are good and not all are after money.  

Guest Louis
1 hour ago, mamamia said:

Louis , just be careful and don't fall in love with him. Remember he is married and one day he will return to China and you will be heartbroken. Money wise, be careful too. China people are good at playing psychology and pretend to be very pityful. Even their own China people get cheated too. Just have a good time and don't be too serious about it. To be fair, I must say that some China people are good and not all are after money.  

Thanks for the great advise  .. well noted . 

Writing to you now with him sleeping next to me .

I just EAT him .. hahahah .. 

Guest happy
1 minute ago, Guest Louis said:

please share with us the rest of the stories

Guest 婊子脏
1 hour ago, Guest Louis said:

骗人,骗人

6 hours ago, G_M said:

Hello people, don't be a foul mouth by making foul sweeping statements about people from other countries. 

Any more racist remarks and I will lock this thread and let you people go wash your mouth with Listerine. 

:thumb:

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Yum yum

Had a nice encounter with a construction worker from China (I assume based on his looks) the other day at Woodlands MRT toilet.

I decided to cruise there randomly but since there didn't seem to be any action I decided to just pee and go on my way after that

Halfway through, the construction worker walked out from the cubicle to "pee" at the urinal next to me. He wasn't very subtle about cruising as he kept tilting his head towards my dick while I was peeing and of course, his action got me slightly hard and I proceeded to stroke him while at the urinal when the toilet was empty but he wasn't fully hard then. He then signalled me to go into the cubicle and of course I obliged ;) the rest was history lol

Guest 下体冰冰
1 hour ago, Guest Yum yum said:

Had a nice encounter with a construction worker from China (I assume based on his looks) the other day at Woodlands MRT toilet.

I decided to cruise there randomly but since there didn't seem to be any action I decided to just pee and go on my way after that

Halfway through, the construction worker walked out from the cubicle to "pee" at the urinal next to me. He wasn't very subtle about cruising as he kept tilting his head towards my dick while I was peeing and of course, his action got me slightly hard and I proceeded to stroke him while at the urinal when the toilet was empty but he wasn't fully hard then. He then signalled me to go into the cubicle and of course I obliged ;) the rest was history lol

这么臭,哪里吞得下?

I saw many sour grapes here. Actually in China , the construction workers or the blue collar workers from country side is called " 原生态”, meaning primitive . It's not a degrading term , it simply means the guy is very manly and has 男人味。

Guest Yum yum
20 hours ago, Guest 下体冰冰 said:

这么臭,哪里吞得下?

如果你是说我呢,那就不需要你操心了。对方可是吃得津津有味呢~ 如果你是说对方,他也不臭, 而且嘴巴也比某人香太多了:D

Guest Guest

My experience with many PRC men is that they have very short foreskins. There were a few occasions when i thought they were cut, but no, just turns out that their dickhead is permanently revealed.

Bad breath is caused by over consumption of red meat and some of it will get stuck between your teeth while eating.  If you don't brush your teeth properly, overtime you will develop bad breath.  it is a sign that your tooth is decaying.  Nothing to do with race or nationality.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest sucks

Bad breath don t just linger, it stays. There are many causes in inheriting bad breath. If one has bad breath, mints and gargle is temporary. In fact, some mints might even worsen the situations. Instead of pointing out bad breath as a mistakes, why not find a cure. I thought have the tougue scrape is the first step to minimise the situation. Let the dentist do the cleaning of teeths. Chewing more nuts like almond takes it off, and it works well when i feels i had unpleasant smell in the breath. But the effect must goes with rinsing with salt water after that. It works!

Guys .. just wanna share with you all .. he has just return the call to me . He said he is free later . He will be coming by my place around 8pm .. i ask if he can lower his price .. guess what .. he said okay .. $50 will do .. and he will be spending the night over again ...I AM IN CLOUD NINE ... 

Wow Guest Louis, it appears that your taking the initiative has paid off handsomely. Happy for you and looking forward to more updates of a blooming relationship! :D

I agree with mamamia about being careful but at the same time, I hope that you do not let suspicion and wariness dampen all the beautiful moments you share with him during this time! :)

Frankly speaking not all china guys but mostly dont take good care of their hygiene. Y i said not all. Coincidentally just this afternoon met a china guy probably working in construction area at a shopping ctr in eastern part of spore.

He wanted to French kiss which i avoided but his breath smells odorless.

His "down there" as someone mentioned looked like cut but not cut , smells good too. Wow cute n nice guy who sucked me well n tasted my cum which hit his fingers. He didn't cum though.  Cute chinaman. Eastern part of spore is the best. Surely can get to eat someone.lol

Edited by cutejack

33 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Frankly speaking not all china guys but mostly dont take good care of their hygiene. Y i said not all. Coincidentally just this afternoon met a china guy probably working in construction area at a shopping ctr in eastern part of spore.

He wanted to French kiss which i avoided but his breath smells odorless.

His "down there" as someone mentioned looked like cut but not cut , smells good too. Wow cute n nice guy who sucked me well n tasted my cum which hit his fingers. He didn't cum though.  Cute chinaman. Eastern part of spore is the best. Surely can to eat someone.lol

Amboi.  Dahsyat eh :clap:

Guest super shocking
On 5/25/2018 at 3:11 AM, G_M said:

Hello people, don't be a foul mouth by making foul sweeping statements about people from other countries. 

Any more racist remarks and I will lock this thread and let you people go wash your mouth with Listerine. 

This is ridicilous. Certain people have bad breaths. Look if you drive around in your fancy Mercedes and never use the MRT you will never sit next to a Mainland Chinese who eats raw garlic at breakfast.

These are observations and personal experiences. that's not racism.

The guy who wrote in the cruise thread that Indians have nothing lost at cruise sauna you didn't threat any listerine mouth bashing? That was a racist remark. double standards?

Guest big bill

LOUIS. Hope it doesn't end like in the tv soap operas. You might feel in cloud nine now but the big bill might come in later. Plus this doesn't have any future. Look the're sufficient Mainland Chinese gay guys around; get one of them....

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Guest big bill said:

LOUIS. Hope it doesn't end like in the tv soap operas. You might feel in cloud nine now but the big bill might come in later. Plus this doesn't have any future. Look the're sufficient Mainland Chinese gay guys around; get one of them....

对呀,为啥做小三呢?

Guest Guest

I think Guest Louis knows that this "relationship" (if there is one) will not last ... each has his own benefits ... so enjoy while it lasts.

But Guest Louis, seriously ... the way you described (e.g. sweet words of him, cook for him etc.) are you or do you feel that you are starting to fall in love with your PRC guy? :o

Guest Louis
19 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think Guest Louis knows that this "relationship" (if there is one) will not last ... each has his own benefits ... so enjoy while it lasts.

But Guest Louis, seriously ... the way you described (e.g. sweet words of him, cook for him etc.) are you or do you feel that you are starting to fall in love with your PRC guy? :o

Yes .. i think i am in love with him .. but deep down i also know that someday he will return to his wife and kid . It will be hard when the day arrived.  

But i doesnt want to think about it too much . 

I am now so lucky to have him almost every night for me to enjoy in my bed .

I do its not going to last ... so i am enjoying him while it last .. 

Hes just too good looking ( atleast to me ) .. fit body .. and ya .. he sont smell ..hahah 

1 hour ago, Guest Louis said:

Yes .. i think i am in love with him .. but deep down i also know that someday he will return to his wife and kid . It will be hard when the day arrived.  

But i doesnt want to think about it too much . 

I am now so lucky to have him almost every night for me to enjoy in my bed .

I do its not going to last ... so i am enjoying him while it last .. 

Hes just too good looking ( atleast to me ) .. fit body .. and ya .. he sont smell ..hahah 

Turn him into PLU but can use marriage as a smoke screen or vice versa. It’s exciting to bend a straight arrow. 

Guest Louis
6 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Turn him into PLU but can use marriage as a smoke screen or vice versa. It’s exciting to bend a straight arrow. 

Thats what im trying to do .. lol .. 

Ofcouse i know the chances are very low .. but im trying my best .. to be very good to him .. 

Atleast i can see improvement these few days .. he knows that i like to hold his sexy fit body to sleep and these days he auto has his arm around me when about to sleep .. and he didnt stop me anymore when i kiss and lick on his neck . Best part is he responded when we were kissing .. 

Might not last very long i know . But atleast he is mine now .. 

46 minutes ago, Guest Louis said:

Thats what im trying to do .. lol .. 

Ofcouse i know the chances are very low .. but im trying my best .. to be very good to him .. 

Atleast i can see improvement these few days .. he knows that i like to hold his sexy fit body to sleep and these days he auto has his arm around me when about to sleep .. and he didnt stop me anymore when i kiss and lick on his neck . Best part is he responded when we were kissing .. 

Might not last very long i know . But atleast he is mine now .. 

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有。

Guest Louis, love him wisely if you want to and while you can, knowing that it will not be forever.

Nothing lasts forever in this world so save up all the  memories while you can. When you grow old they will be more precious than money.

In the end, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all because you were afraid to love.

Just don't get cheated because you loved him.

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

In fact yes. Nice n fortunate to bend a str8 arrow. I missed it when i took the grabhitch on last sat. Cute married guy with 2 kids. Should have sit next to him instead of back seat. Haizz..

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

In fact yes. Nice n fortunate to bend a str8 arrow. I missed it when i took the grabhitch on last sat. Cute married guy with 2 kids. Should have sit next to him instead of back seat. Haizz..

Amboi... nak curi2 daddy je :lol:

• G_M locked this topic