Male HQ

2 Sentences to describe all the Experiences i had using Online Dating Apps

jerseyboys

( without trying to offend anyone out there... & not generalising or stereotyping, Below is my personal observation from the all chats i had in 2017... )

okCupid,   Grindr,   Hornet,   Jack'd,   Tinder,  Surge,   Scruff,   PlanetRomeo are all the Apps i used in 2017. From my calculations this is simple equation i have Derived... 80% of all men out there are authentic, warm & sincere...

out of the 100%... the remaining 20% of the Population like to "Play it Rough & Dirty...& most of the times... Naughty"

Lucky you. I get 0 hits on all those apps. I check 'em sometimes, but there's rarely anyone keen on interaction. And I swear everyone on these apps has a gym membership and a personal trainer. 

Edited by jarjarbinks

13 hours ago, jarjarbinks said:

Lucky you. I get 0 hits on all those apps. I check 'em sometimes, but there's rarely anyone keen on interaction. And I swear everyone on these apps has a gym membership and a personal trainer. 

Poor you.. :/

19 hours ago, jerseyboys said:

( without trying to offend anyone out there... & not generalising or stereotyping, Below is my personal observation from the all chats i had in 2017... )

okCupid,   Grindr,   Hornet,   Jack'd,   Tinder,  Surge,   Scruff,   PlanetRomeo are all the Apps i used in 2017. From my calculations this is simple equation i have Derived... 80% of all men out there are authentic, warm & sincere...

out of the 100%... the remaining 20% of the Population like to "Play it Rough & Dirty...& most of the times... Naughty"

How things have been for me:

Tinder - I've swiped till I ran out of people to swipe.

okCupid - must have been on it for too long that I'm seeing non-locals 99% of the time on it now

Hornet - yawn fest.

Jack'd - most guys I meet there are nice people, we stay platonic

Surge - another yawn fest, guys are generally playing hard to get

Scruff - Friendly people, adventurous too, but generally still quiet

PlanetRomeo - nudies galore

Hahaha

I don't know anymore.

7 hours ago, thedoctor said:

Poor you.. :/

What to do... Ugly. Fat. Undesirable. No body. No face. No money. Hahahaha. 

I think among my aj friends I'm the one with the least active profiles on these apps. 

52 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

If you have no body, you are a nobody with these online dating apps. Gays in sg are so demanding. 

Lol true... i did try those app for sometime. After common greeting "Hi, how are u?" The next question they ask me was I'm go Gym or not? How my body lol. Unfortunately i only got one pack so i think im not type they are looking for. May be i will go for Gym to improve  my chance there lol hahaha

1 hour ago, lean n mean said:

If you have no body, you are a nobody with these online dating apps. Gays in sg are so demanding. 

Other countries not like that meh? I've been so used to this treatment I've generalised the behaviour liao.