Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

On 05/06/2017 at 4:15 PM, inbody123 said:

Went for Alvin's massage last night, the massage got more sensous. but no HE.

I got a hardon, he noticed and covered it up with the towel - LOL !

Skills wise - still very good ! 

Must try others soon, as someone told me in a Group LINE Chat he has a HE with one of the male therapists.

My first visit to Emperor Spa did not disappoint at all. With the good recommendations here, I made an advance booking with Alvin. His massage was strong and professional but lacking in sensuality (bummer). A little shy at first but became a bit more chatty as I broke the ice. Looking forward to the next visit with another masseur perhaps, but definitely not the mandatory unsightly disposable underwear.

18 hours ago, Leanbod said:

My first visit to Emperor Spa did not disappoint at all. With the good recommendations here, I made an advance booking with Alvin. His massage was strong and professional but lacking in sensuality (bummer). A little shy at first but became a bit more chatty as I broke the ice. Looking forward to the next visit with another masseur perhaps, but definitely not the mandatory unsightly disposable underwear.

Did you take 60 or 90mins ?  If you take 90mins he will do the front !!  I have to agree that Alvin is shy but if you break the ice he will warm up to you. I have visited him 5 times in total and his skill has not dissapoint me ! Very good professional massage ! 

6 hours ago, inbody123 said:

Did you take 60 or 90mins ?  If you take 90mins he will do the front !!  I have to agree that Alvin is shy but if you break the ice he will warm up to you. I have visited him 5 times in total and his skill has not dissapoint me ! Very good professional massage ! 

90 mins. Yea it was a good full body massage alright. The light feathering touches were nice tho. Can't consider that sensual as it is a legit massage technique after a hard rub. Lol. Who else have you tried? Word here seems to point to Paul as a next good try. I'd recommend anyone, guy or girl, there really. 

Just had a massage by King Song and it was very relaxed and satisfying. He was very attentive and caring, making sure you are comfortable with the a/c and strength; cute and handsome looking too;

Hope he can get his own place one day.

Went for massage by King Song this morning.  He is very responsive when you sms to him.  It was a last minute arrangement.  Before starting the massage, he would ask you whether you prefer hard massage or not.  Have  a quick shower before starting.  The massage was very good. He will check with you whether the strength is ok or the air-con is ok. Initially, we will very quiet.  After a short while, we start chatting during the massage. He is a nice person to talk to and very friendly. A good looking guy too.  During the massage, you can feel  he is very skilful and well trained in this field.    It can also be quite sensual at time.  Feel very relaxed after the massage.  I enjoyed the massage.  A great experience. 

21 hours ago, noellim said:

tried Paul recently and he is indeed good!

who is the next best one to try? Therapists mentioned so far... Alvin, Marcus, Ah Ming, Bryan, Sam

Anyone good like Paul?

Hey noel, Care to share more about Paul's massage? Thinking of trying him one day. Alvin is great in the looks dept and skills. All professional ;)

• 2 weeks later...

my recent experience in emperor spa:

had massage with ah ming last week. first time with him. i felt his pressure was too much. i politely asked for lighter massage. after 15 min, i felt that the massage was still too hard for my liking. again, i asked for slightly lighter pressure, very politely. he snapped at me and said that he's not suitable for me, and that i should find someone else next time. wow, what an attitude! i've been going for massage every week for the last 20 years. this is the first time i've met such an arrogant therapist. never again with him.

yesterday, i had massage with paul. very good massage. good pressure, good strokes and even a bit sensual. but do respect his boundaries even though his massage is sensual. he's married with kids. he comes highly recommended. if u like his massage, ask for his number cos he might be working elsewhere soon.

Went emperor spa for the first time. Assigned to Marcus. He is good & quite cute too.

But I kinda pity him cos he seems to need a strong massage as well. Can sense that his shoulder is also quite aching. Seen him stretching his shoulder a few time.

1 hour ago, tyan said:

Went emperor spa for the first time. Assigned to Marcus. He is good & quite cute too.

But I kinda pity him cos he seems to need a strong massage as well. Can sense that his shoulder is also quite aching. Seen him stretching his shoulder a few time.

how old is Marcus? Is he fit?

Went on a weekday night and tried Alvin, he looks very cool.  He didn't talk or chat as maybe he's shy.  His massge skill not bad, when he touch my buff area, i feels very sensual and got hardon......... i feels his cock when he massaging me ..... When he ended on my front massage, his touching my nipples very sensual.  Anyone tried him before? 

1 hour ago, miketan said:

Went on a weekday night and tried Alvin, he looks very cool.  He didn't talk or chat as maybe he's shy.  His massge skill not bad, when he touch my buff area, i feels very sensual and got hardon......... i feels his cock when he massaging me ..... When he ended on my front massage, his touching my nipples very sensual.  Anyone tried him before? 

How u feel his cock? 

2 hours ago, miketan said:

I think you are lying. He is straight and has a girlfriend whom he intends to marry :yuk:

21 hours ago, noellim said:

how old is Marcus? Is he fit?

Not sure how old. I think late 20 or early 30. Ya. He look fit 

On 10/29/2017 at 4:59 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Will they let you shower before massage? Thinking of going after night run event next weekend so that I don't smell bad during the massage. :P

Yes, I was there two weeks ago. They did ask me if I would like to shower first before the massage, which I did.

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa