HP

❤️❤️❤️❤️8 3 7 2 9 8 6 7❤️❤️❤️❤️

paul

(SMS or whapp, telegram, line)

IMG20230408112243.jpg

IMG20230408113110.jpg

IMG20230408113314.jpg

Edited by King song

Horrible guy. Wouldnt give directions, expecte me to know the place like I lived in Chinatown, cancelled the appointment on me. Oh and he wrote this when i said I would write my unfortunate experience.

如果是这样我觉得你是一个心胸很狭窄的人

Will submit the rest of his threats to the moderator .

1 hour ago, brianyix said:

Horrible guy. Wouldnt give directions, expecte me to know the place like I lived in Chinatown, cancelled the appointment on me. Oh and he wrote this when i said I would write my unfortunate experience.

如果是这样我觉得你是一个心胸很狭窄的人

Will submit the rest of his threats to the moderator .

??

Thanks Paul for the nice massage today. Very relaxing. Nice and clean place. Polite person.

Hope your new business starts well :)

Hope you will have shower facility soon. Next time will try your tuina.

To the person above, i booked after you. If you were lost and came very late, my schedule would be delayed also. By the way, i dont live in chinatown but i managed to find it easily.

Just had a massage with Paul. He was very accommodating and friendly. I made a last minute enquiry on his availability since I was in the area, and he promptly responded to accept my appointment. His massage is tuina style and more therapeutic than sensual. The place is spartan, spacious and clean, with no frills. I will go back again for the simple reason that he's good and exerts just the right pressure when massaging me. 

Dear customer

Thanks for your support these days,I will offer good massage and good service to u.

I want to say If u want to make appointment for massage.please sms or whats app.

if I am working,I can not answer any call,but  I will answer u soon if I am free.

:swear:Do not call me use privacy number.if I miss your call,I can not connect u again !!!:swear:

Thanks

Edited by King song

Today, went for a massage by Paul.  This is the second time.  The new shop is located at Chinatown.  The shop is conveniently located.  When I step into the shop, he welcomed me.  Nice gesture.  The shop  is simple set up.  Even though it is simple but very clean.  That is what I like.  The towel is clean.

During the massage, there is background spa music playing.  Very soothing.  I almost fall asleep during the massage.  I took the 2 hours massage. The strength is ok.  Paul will occasionally check with me whether the strength is ok, air-con is ok.. Nice .   He maintain the same standard of massage and a bit of sensual.  Nice massage.  He alone in the shop so no disturbance. 

After the massage, he offered me drink too.  :)  Will go back again..

Edited by mintleave

Finally decided & tried out Paul's massage after reading much reviews. 

Location (9/10): It was quite easy to locate so long you have Google maps & you know how to read a map ;) If not, just ask, everyone seems to know where it is :)

What to expect: The shop is like a big tui na kind of shop with 2 entrances. Paul told me that he was sharing the rent with others. He has his own area. The room was considered big with a massage bed lined with disposable linen & 2 cupboards placed 2 arm-length away. Curtains were used but it can't be drawn fully, just enough to cover the whole length of the massage bed. I had the massage in nude & he don't mind it at all. However, I went to him around 9.30pm, he was alone. He was a nice chap & I had a nice chat with him during the massage. 

Massage skills (9.5/10): Surprisingly, he started with butt massage & it was awesome. Not many massuers I have been to, were able to massage the butt muscles that well ;) Of course, he did my back & legs, & he asked & kept track with his strength. 

Service (9/10): He will show & instruct clearly what to do & what to expect before, during & after the massage. His conversation topics were quite wide but you won't feel uncomfortable or disturbed when chatting with him :) He offered a bottled water after the massage. However, it will be good if shower facilities will be provided.

Price (10/10): Totally worth it ;)

On 11/27/2017 at 7:50 PM, -Ignored- said:

tks

he didn't reply it himself

??

Hello everyone

paul  here, work in emperor spa before and part time work in Oneone named David.

I am 34 years old, 175cm, 78kg.I am from china, pr now

I posted already

Edited by King song

On 11/23/2017 at 5:36 PM, Atto91 said:

Finally decided & tried out Paul's massage after reading much reviews. 

Location (9/10): It was quite easy to locate so long you have Google maps & you know how to read a map ;) If not, just ask, everyone seems to know where it is :)

What to expect: The shop is like a big tui na kind of shop with 2 entrances. Paul told me that he was sharing the rent with others. He has his own area. The room was considered big with a massage bed lined with disposable linen & 2 cupboards placed 2 arm-length away. Curtains were used but it can't be drawn fully, just enough to cover the whole length of the massage bed. I had the massage in nude & he don't mind it at all. However, I went to him around 9.30pm, he was alone. He was a nice chap & I had a nice chat with him during the massage. 

Massage skills (9.5/10): Surprisingly, he started with butt massage & it was awesome. Not many massuers I have been to, were able to massage the butt muscles that well ;) Of course, he did my back & legs, & he asked & kept track with his strength. 

Service (9/10): He will show & instruct clearly what to do & what to expect before, during & after the massage. His conversation topics were quite wide but you won't feel uncomfortable or disturbed when chatting with him :) He offered a bottled water after the massage. However, it will be good if shower facilities will be provided.

Price (10/10): Totally worth it ;)

Curtains not drawn fully? Then ppl from outside can see?

I went to Paul's tonight. 

The place is a split from Liao Ning. It's like 2 shops with the same name. His place has two massage beds but it is just him there. He tells me a shower cubicle is expected to be installed in the next fortnight or so. The massage bed has a heater under the bedsheets which is a nice touch keeping me warm throughout the massage.

It started with dry massage then he started using oil. The massage was a fluid style which I like personally. It is like gliding from one section to another. Paul checked with me if the pressure and temperature are ok a few times. 

Overall, it was good though the price is slightly on the high side. 

Ambience: 7/10
Massage: very good
Service: very good

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes yes! but the focus is not on the decor

I hope no1 will rate him better just cos the CNY décor is gonna be up soon? lol

I've only been to Paul's once but I do find his technique soothing at least to me. My review is based on the massage not the ambience although that plays a part - needs to be quiet and clean.

The minus is the lack of a place to pee and shower. 

4 minutes ago, midkemia said:

I've only been to Paul's once but I do find his technique soothing at least to me. My review is based on the massage not the ambience although that plays a part - needs to be quiet and clean.

The minus is the lack of a place to pee and shower. 

like u mentioned b4 just wait for a fortnight for it to install?

22 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

After almost one month, this is my second visit.

The place has totally changed:

Better music, better lighting.

More spacious, tidy, neat, and nice. The curtain can be fully drawn.

Good strentgh, nice massage.

Thanks, Paul.

Why still need curtain if he's the only one in the shop? The shop front is glass that can see through? 

6 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Why still need curtain if he's the only one in the shop? The shop front is glass that can see through? 

Yes. The curtain will provide privacy. There is no curtain by the entrance. The curtain is behind the counter where the massage beds are located. I don't think there are walk-ins so should be ok. Paul can always attend to anyone who may walk in. No one did when I was there. 

Just now, midkemia said:

Yes. The curtain will provide privacy. There is no curtain by the entrance. The curtain is behind the counter where the massage beds are located. I don't think there are walk-ins so should be ok. Paul can always attend to anyone who may walk in. No one did when I was there. 

OK thanks for clarifying....

On 12/12/2017 at 4:44 PM, midkemia said:

Will the door be locked when he is massaging?

37 minutes ago, p2468 said:

Oic. So is still "safe" to be nude. Haha

Why?!! P has jewels to b covered from....

also by rt, after a good essential oil massage one shdnt be bathing,

just pat dry and go home w it

i noticed all the customers in bW tend to request for shower

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Paul's Liao Ning Chinese Therapy Center @ Chinatown
  • King song changed the title to Paul ’s outcall & incall massage service @ Aljunied